I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I confess I saw one of my 5 gym crushes (I'm not a player, I just crush a lot) So I purposely took a path, out of my way to be able to walk past her when I thought she smiled at me causing my heart to race faster than anything physical I did @ the gym today. But it wasn't @ me. It was some other female friend that I didn't see until the last second. ( . _ . )

I dare you to smile at any one of them and say hello the next time .......... :bigsmile:

I did a few days back! But it wasn't a crush. She was cute but not my type >.>

C, you're a good lookin' guy... smile at more women please. I want to see one of these confessions that you swept some girl off her feet....
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I am going to have ice cream for supper and go to bed early. I need to pack for vacation next week but that will just have to wait.

I still need to pack and my flight is at 2:30 tomorrow
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I confess that I had four skittles and they were heavenly. I've been a bad boy.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess I saw one of my 5 gym crushes (I'm not a player, I just crush a lot) So I purposely took a path, out of my way to be able to walk past her when I thought she smiled at me causing my heart to race faster than anything physical I did @ the gym today. But it wasn't @ me. It was some other female friend that I didn't see until the last second. ( . _ . )

I dare you to smile at any one of them and say hello the next time .......... :bigsmile:

C, you're a good lookin' guy... smile at more women please. I want to see one of these confessions that you swept some girl off her feet....

No!! Then he'll get a girlfriend before I have an opportunity to seduce him in July!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I confess I like to read Craigslist missed connections. There are a quite a few men saying to other men "saw you in the steamroom wanna hook up?" I now look around the gym for fun and try to guess who the people are...keeps me entertained!
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    wow, rock that chair browneyedgirl!

agree, that chair is big pimpin... You will have to get a giant cigar to smoke when you're rolling in it.

I be pimpin (minus the cigar)!! :wink:

There should be a wheelchair version of Pimp My Ride! I can't believe I have never blinged out a chair before. I have always been a crafty one. Can't wait to take it out and about!!

Maybe you could start a custom wheelchair shop
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Options

No!! Then he'll get a girlfriend before I have an opportunity to seduce him in July!

Oh, EPIC!!
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

No worst advice ever, here's what you do:

Slide up to her table and in your best Shaft voice you say, "Listen here B*tch, we goin out next Friday ya dig?" don't bother waiting for her to respond, you're above that.

This has an exact success rate of 0, but I feel like 2013 is the year it will work!!
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Options

Slide up to her table and in your best Shaft voice you say, "Listen here B*tch, we goin out next Friday ya dig?" don't bother waiting for her to respond, you're above that.

This has an exact success rate of 0, but I feel like 2013 is the year it will work!!

Bwahahahahaaaaaa! OMG JIM -- I'd definitely go out with you if you said that to me... just to see if you'd follow through.

C -- don't listen to this Thug!
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Options
    True confession....

I'm thinking about just finding a FWB. I'm tired of the emotional turmoil men bring with them. Seriously, guys... why are you all so afraid of committing?

Anyway... how do I go about doing this? LOL Post an ad? Find someone on CL? POF? OKC? Ugh... will someone just find someone to come service me, please? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jenbit... tips and hints please!:flowerforyou:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

Anyway... how do I go about doing this? LOL Post an ad? Find someone on CL? POF? OKC? Ugh... will someone just find someone to come service me, please? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Go to a bar, flirt your *kitten* off, go home with the hottest guy that bought you the most drinks.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

Go to a bar, flirt your *kitten* off, go home with the hottest guy that bought you the most drinks.

^^ Yep. That's all.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • slap1225
    slap1225 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    True confession....

I'm thinking about just finding a FWB. I'm tired of the emotional turmoil men bring with them. Seriously, guys... why are you all so afraid of committing?

Omg girly... please go for Thor!!!! I confess have a bit of a crush on him :P I'm thinking its the blond.OMG!!! He is perfect for FWB!!!
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Options
    True confession....

Omg girly... please go for Thor!!!! I confess have a bit of a crush on him :P I'm thinking its the blond.OMG!!! He is perfect for FWB!!!

Lol..ask him next time you see him! Lmao!
  • slap1225
    slap1225 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    True confession....

Haha... you kinda have to do that part yourself :) but he is kinda perfect don't you agree?
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    True confession....

Haha... you kinda have to do that part yourself :) but he is kinda perfect don't you agree?

Sometimes a decent FWB is harder to find than a b/f!!! :huh:

But yeah, ask Thor!!! :bigsmile: (Not into blondes myself, but if Slap thinks he's worthy, then so do I)
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    wow, rock that chair browneyedgirl!

agree, that chair is big pimpin... You will have to get a giant cigar to smoke when you're rolling in it.

I be pimpin (minus the cigar)!! :wink:

There should be a wheelchair version of Pimp My Ride! I can't believe I have never blinged out a chair before. I have always been a crafty one. Can't wait to take it out and about!!

Maybe you could start a custom wheelchair shop

Then go on Shark Tank and retire. *wishful thinking*

It would be cool to do something like that if there was a huge market for it. The fact is most people don't want to draw too much attention to their chair. It brings enough as it is. I'm almost 18 years post and am over that. Bring on the attention! :wink: :laugh:

Shark Tank and business degree thinking -- you want to reach out to MILLIONS - there isn't t millions in this area to reach out to.There are a few mom and pop shops out there. If it was 10 years ago I'd probably give it a go. Insurance companies are now following only Medicare guidlines so they aren't paying for things like lighter wheels, no air inserts, etc. All stuff that would make life easier, better for our shoulders, etc. I did pay for those out of pocket because I really don't want to have rotator cuff surgery any time soon.

I'm kinda hoping the blinged out chair sparks up some good conversations with some cute guys when I am out in it! :love: :wink:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

Totally agree! FWB is less than a relationship and more than a ONS, so you still want to find someone decent and reliable... there are actually a lot of boundaries for something that's supposed to be easy and just for fun. :laugh:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options

Totally agree! FWB is less than a relationship and more than a ONS, so you still want to find someone decent and reliable... there are actually a lot of boundaries for something that's supposed to be easy and just for fun. :laugh:

Agreed!
    I was reading on this dating site that this girl just wanted to get laid and the blogger was like that's easy and everyone said hold up its not that easy!