I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I want someone to start a dirty thread where people I would never expect to get all explicit do! Those are the most fun...the ladies go wild....and the men stay curiously quite silent. Hmm...intriguing.

You start it and we'll all jump in:happy:

X2 very twilry today and needs somewhere to let it loose lol
  • jenbit
    Options
    I declare today Friday, January 18th "Chubby Friday". I woke up with a high hard one and even now, focusing on work hours later, I am still about to bust through the seam of my pance. Makes walking around in my office quite interesting.

And all the boobs on the screen probably are helping

Hahaha they are def NOT helping. And there seem to be plenty of women today with boobage as their avatar!

Yeah, when I put up my boobs the mods yanked the pic... so I'm screaming discrimination!! All you get are my legs.
    What? Unacceptable! Boobie discrimination! It's weird how some of the Single Peeps ladies don't get their pics yanked yet, others do. If I was to guess, I think it may have to do with where one posts. The more you are out there, i.e. the main forums, etc etc, the bigger chance someone who's hangry will run across your pic and report you.

I rarely go into the main forums... and the day in question I had not been. So, it was someone on my FL that reported it. This was one of the reasons I deleted my last account. I had to get rid of some riffraff.

I have to say though you have AMAZING legs :flowerforyou: :love:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I confess that I joined POF last night in my desperation .. lol. It was very interesting to say the least. I also confess that I was chatting with one man in particular for HOURS last night. He was funny and cute. When he asked me if I wanted to chat with him again .. I immediately panicked and wanted to get the F out ..lol. I am such a nut case! But .. I soldiered on and said yes. Because I do want to chat with him.

Also .. boys are very easy to get riled up. lol

So is this guy date-worthy or do you just need to get your twirly on with him? :bigsmile:

Edit: Anna, I'm right there with you on the salt n pepper look. But I can dig a blonde too...
  • jenbit
    Options
    I confess that I joined POF last night in my desperation .. lol. It was very interesting to say the least. I also confess that I was chatting with one man in particular for HOURS last night. He was funny and cute. When he asked me if I wanted to chat with him again .. I immediately panicked and wanted to get the F out ..lol. I am such a nut case! But .. I soldiered on and said yes. Because I do want to chat with him.

Also .. boys are very easy to get riled up. lol

So is this guy date-worthy or do you just need to get your twirly on with him? :bigsmile:

Edit: Anna, I'm right there with you on the salt n pepper look. But I can dig a blonde too...

I prefer dark haired guy personally especially if they have light eye though I have been known to dabble in the occasional blond lol
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options

Oh my gosh .. PJ .. he is totally date worthy! I actually controlled my twirly quite a bit and tried to behave like a lady ..lol. you know the whole why buy the cow thing. I snuck in a little sneak peak here and there of my "sexy" side .. lol.

AND! His name starts with a J! When I had a psychic reading she said I was going to marry someone with the name that started with the letter J. I thought it meant Jennifer .. because I would be alone forever .. and it is still may ..lol. But we chatted for almost 4 hours and 3 hours in he asked me what my name was and told me his. I have never met a dateable man with the letter J before. NOT that I am thinking about marriage .. lol. Just get that right out of the way.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    @ Cesar - love, love LOVE salt n pepper!! And it's a very different look to a blonde guy. Blondes are usually paler skin, light eyes, Scandinavian looking. Salt n Pepper are more dark/hazel eyes, Mediterranean/Latin looking :bigsmile:

Although that is a very broad generalisation.....lol.....however, I do think dark guys that are going grey are very distinguised and horny looking:

George%2BClooney.jpg

Case in point :love:

Oh Anna you would love my boy #1. He is all salt and peppery. I would post a picture but I'm not sure how.

Jennifer- maybe it will turn into something!! Good thing can come from POF.

Wonder how many times this guy registered under the name Ron Mexico at the local VD clinic.... Extra bonus points to anyone that can reference where the name "Ron Mexico" comes from??
  • jenbit
    Options
    I confess I am very very bored at work today....... Lets spice it up in here peeps ...
  • jenbit
    Options
    @ Cesar - love, love LOVE salt n pepper!! And it's a very different look to a blonde guy. Blondes are usually paler skin, light eyes, Scandinavian looking. Salt n Pepper are more dark/hazel eyes, Mediterranean/Latin looking :bigsmile:

Although that is a very broad generalisation.....lol.....however, I do think dark guys that are going grey are very distinguised and horny looking:

George%2BClooney.jpg

Oh Anna you would love my boy #1. He is all salt and peppery. I would post a picture but I'm not sure how.

Wonder how many times this guy registered under the name Ron Mexico at the local VD clinic.... Extra bonus points to anyone that can reference where the name "Ron Mexico" comes from??

Mike Vick
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I confess I am very very bored at work today....... Lets spice it up in here peeps ...

I totally agree. Maybe you should start a spicy new thread.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Did someone say spicy?

I'm in.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

Oh my gosh .. PJ .. he is totally date worthy! I actually controlled my twirly quite a bit and tried to behave like a lady ..lol. you know the whole why buy the cow thing. I snuck in a little sneak peak here and there of my "sexy" side .. lol.

AND! His name starts with a J! When I had a psychic reading she said I was going to marry someone with the name that started with the letter J. I thought it meant Jennifer .. because I would be alone forever .. and it is still may ..lol. But we chatted for almost 4 hours and 3 hours in he asked me what my name was and told me his. I have never met a dateable man with the letter J before. NOT that I am thinking about marriage .. lol. Just get that right out of the way.

Hmmmm that's fun! You better keep us posted with the details! :wink:
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

George%2BClooney.jpg

Mike Vick

Well that was fast! Possibly the best made up name in the history of the world.... I'd actually change my name to that, but Ron Mexico is well known for having the Herp.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Holy randomness on the board... and fast!!! I'm not gonna even try to quote everyone....

We have a snow day today......so, I'm enjoying that. :)

Poncho - Mick Vick's alias at the sex clinic

Jennifer - Exciting!! Keep us posted :)

Jen - I actually met a FWB at a bar. After the divorce, I was still living in Hawaii and didn't have any single friends. I was out with some friends at a bar and met this hot guy. We went back to his place and decided that we'd have a solely FWB relationship because we were both leaving within 6 months. I guess it was more NSA than FWB since we weren't friends to start. But, it was a frequent thing. We had every Friday night after the bar, then at least 2-3 other nights during the week. We kept in contact for a short while after leaving, but I've got no idea where he is now.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I just downloaded season 1 of Dr. Who. I have heard good things so it better not let me down.
  • jenbit
    Options
    I confess I'm hoping more people post in the sugar and spice thread lol coe one everybody put that freak flag out there
  • jkandktmom
    Options
    I confess I just bought tickets to universal studios for the kids and I. WOW! Almost $400 and I'm almost broke :grumble:
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I confess I don't have a freak flag.. I have a freak post it note maybe .. lmao
  • jkandktmom
    Options
    I confess that after my divorce I totally experimented and did things I would never imagine. Jennifer you would be amazed how freaky you can get when you put your guard down a little.
  • jenbit
    Options
    I confess I don't have a freak flag.. I have a freak post it note maybe .. lmao

I confess everybody has a freak flag you just haven't found it yet
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I am waiting for my flight to MN and won't be around until tuesday