I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I confess La Amazona is a FB friend, I'll pass on your good wishes and check she is OK :smile:

Thanks!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess I am watching Betty White's "Off Their Rockers" and dying of laughter. Love this show.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I confess I simply LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE alien robots.

Bleep Blooop

altermind.gif

:drinker:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess La Amazona is a FB friend, I'll pass on your good wishes and check she is OK :smile:

I sent her a message on FB as well.
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I confess that a meetup group I am in will be going to participate in Trampoline Dodgeball in early February, and after listening to MM describe it, I signed up immediately. Now the time can't get here soon enough.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess that a meetup group I am in will be going to participate in Trampoline Dodgeball in early February, and after listening to MM describe it, I signed up immediately. Now the time can't get here soon enough.

woohoo! You will have a blast.
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    OH the dog training meet up is a great idea!! would work great when i get my puppy. thanks for the idea.
    i must confess, that i know how to knit. i used to make A TON of money selling my knitting to other people. i could make a couple hundred dollars on baby sized sweaters, pants, winter wear, etc. it was awesome!!!

I confess that I just joined four meetup groups! Two are dog related social activities, one is for dog training and assistance (I'm helping people with training issues, giving advice and whatnot) and one is so I can learn to knit because I've always wanted a green lantern scarf but refuse to pay too much money for one.
  • 4themoney
    Options
    i have to confess that i had so much fun dancing to an 80s band that i want to do it again. i can't say i love 80s music ( cuz i don't) but this band was awesome and they played great songs.

the highlight was this absolutely adorable and polite 28 yr old that kept dancing with us. he'd take turns with each of us and then move on to other girls and then come back and dance with us again. it wasn't creepy in anyway and he was just so stinkin' cute!!!! he was a big fan of grinding and spinning ( my faves!!)
  • christine24t
    Options
    i have to confess that i had so much fun dancing to an 80s band that i want to do it again. i can't say i love 80s music ( cuz i don't) but this band was awesome and they played great songs.

the highlight was this absolutely adorable and polite 28 yr old that kept dancing with us. he'd take turns with each of us and then move on to other girls and then come back and dance with us again. it wasn't creepy in anyway and he was just so stinkin' cute!!!! he was a big fan of grinding and spinning ( my faves!!)

Haha there was this kid at school that would be just like that too! It never got overly sexual, but he'd always come back to my group and we'd dance with him. Nice kid too.
  • 4themoney
    Options
    yeah, this wasn't overly sexual either. some of the guys were coming up to us making comments like " i wanna bone you." so, this guy was tame. he did get hard at one point when we were dancing, so i whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek, LOL! he was just such a cutie!!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    OH the dog training meet up is a great idea!! would work great when i get my puppy. thanks for the idea.
    i must confess, that i know how to knit. i used to make A TON of money selling my knitting to other people. i could make a couple hundred dollars on baby sized sweaters, pants, winter wear, etc. it was awesome!!!

I confess that I just joined four meetup groups! Two are dog related social activities, one is for dog training and assistance (I'm helping people with training issues, giving advice and whatnot) and one is so I can learn to knit because I've always wanted a green lantern scarf but refuse to pay too much money for one.

It's really great, I stumbled across it by accident, and it was 100% positive reinforcement that needed volunteers - I couldn't say no!

That's awesome that you knit too! I just wanted to learn because it's soooo much cheaper to make my own things, or presents for friends than to buy something. Then I can also jump in and charge fortune muahahaha!
  • christine24t
    Options
    I confess that I've been listening to One Direction straight for an hour and a half.

I also confess I have no idea how you guys have the balls to go to a Meetup group with people you don't know. I'd be scared sh!tless.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've been listening to One Direction straight for an hour and a half.

I also confess I have no idea how you guys have the balls to go to a Meetup group with people you don't know. I'd be scared sh!tless.

I'm utterly terrified to tell the truth.

But I really want to learn how to knit. And Rufio playing with other dogs is good.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

I'm utterly terrified to tell the truth.

But I really want to learn how to knit. And Rufio playing with other dogs is good.

I was nerveous for my first meetup that I went to, my first was an informational meeting for a kickball team that was held at a tavern. I did look to see that it was a good mix of guys and girls on the meetup list when I decided I would go. If it was all guys or all girls I probably wouldn't have gone, if it was all guys I would have been awkward and if it was all girls I would have assumed they all already knew eachother and would have been the third wheel. There really isn't any informational meetings any more and just pick up games for newbies or the once a month social. I don't know if I was just lucky and found a good group of people or what. There was less than 200 people in the group when I joined and now it has over 1000 members. I actually dragged Angie (NCTravelgirl) out ot one of the socials one night since she was friends with the yoga instructor the group uses for their yoga classes.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

I'm signed up for Meetup, but they haven't had any events that interested me yet. I think I'll be scared to death when the time does come, though.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

I'm signed up for Meetup, but they haven't had any events that interested me yet. I think I'll be scared to death when the time does come, though.

I imagine this to be true of anyone that goes to a meetup on their own!! I would also be a nervous wreck....lol....however, isn't it more the point that you get to meet new people and make new friends??

One of the ways I used to get over any social anxiety I had was to repeat to myself - "the other person feels the same as you inside"!! Even people that are outwardly gregarious have social hangups!!! My best friend told me this, but you would NEVER think it!! It's all about how you overcome them, so we should all try and step out of our comfort zone. It's not going to kill us!! :flowerforyou:
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

I imagine this to be true of anyone that goes to a meetup on their own!! I would also be a nervous wreck....lol....however, isn't it more the point that you get to meet new people and make new friends??

One of the ways I used to get over any social anxiety I had was to repeat to myself - "the other person feels the same as you inside"!! Even people that are outwardly gregarious have social hangups!!! My best friend told me this, but you would NEVER think it!! It's all about how you overcome them, so we should all try and step out of our comfort zone. It's not going to kill us!! :flowerforyou:

So, so true!! :smile:
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options

Or you could just drink. The Law of Diminishing Returns applies here, however.

--P
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I finally got my NROLFW and now I'm sad cause I cant go to the gym for atleast a week till my ankle heals.....

BTW P like the new pic^^^
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    I confess I finally got my NROLFW and now I'm sad cause I cant go to the gym for atleast a week till my ankle heals.....

BTW P like the new pic^^^

NROLFW?

And, I concur. Nice pic. :)