I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I confess that I am out of here for a while. =)

Acct. deactivated?? I hope this is for other reasons than a strangers opinion on the net
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

Acct. deactivated?? I hope this is for other reasons than a strangers opinion on the net

Odd her picture still shows up.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

I really hope it was for other reasons as well. I've had a people on my FL deactivate and their pics still showed up. Not sure how all that works.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

I really hope it was for other reasons as well. I've had a people on my FL deactivate and their pics still showed up. Not sure how all that works.

It only disappears if the account is deleted or banned. Deactivated means they can come back and reactivate without having to completely start fresh.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

It only disappears if the account is deleted or banned. Deactivated means they can come back and reactivate without having to completely start fresh.

Ahh, cool. It would be a shame if someone gave up on their fitness goals because of some arguments here. I think she took a break one other time too.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I confess that I really like night shifts... Things are so quiet.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess I just priced out open-ended airfare to MN for next month. $1500!. I can get a round trip ticket, pay a change fee of 150 and the difference in the ticket price for about 1/3 of that.

ROAD TRIP!!!

Been there done that, 18 hours by myself in a car one way takes a lot of the time out of the vacation time I have.
    I do this every July. Seattle to San Diego. I flew once and yeah never again. Granted, I was at my heaviest weight, so it sucked overall. Seats so small, I, so big. It would probably be much better being nearly 200 lbs. less. I don't mind the drive though.
  • lacroyx
    Options

Ahh, cool. It would be a shame if someone gave up on their fitness goals because of some arguments here. I think she took a break one other time too.

She is/was on my FL list and I see no picture at all. :frown: Hope she comes back.
  • lacroyx
    Options

I do too. Sucks for a social life at times but I enjoy the quietness, being able to play on MFP, showing up to work in PJ's and not a single f*** is given, plus getting off at 7AM, I can hit the gym early and it's rarely crowded or busy.
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    night shift as a nurse, can either be a cake walk, or the worst shift to work. i would still rather work the night shift. it fits better with my night owl personality ;-)
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

I do too. Sucks for a social life at times but I enjoy the quietness, being able to play on MFP, showing up to work in PJ's and not a single f*** is given, plus getting off at 7AM, I can hit the gym early and it's rarely crowded or busy.

hey, what did you say about me!!?? :tongue:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    night shift as a nurse, can either be a cake walk, or the worst shift to work. i would still rather work the night shift. it fits better with my night owl personality ;-)

It doesn't fit my lifestyle but I do like that I have more time to talk with residents and here their concerns, and take some time to do their assessments. It's a good shift for a beginner like me.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    I confess I walked into work and was greeted with news that we'd be leaving work at 1:30 due to a pending snow storm..... 1-2 inches. :heart: Virginia!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I walked into work and was greeted with news that we'd be leaving work at 1:30 due to a pending snow storm..... 1-2 inches. :heart: Virginia!!

I confess that I have never seen snow that wasn't on T.V. :sad: :grumble:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

Lucky. We are supposed to get ice and is BAU.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

You can have my snow Jen...I'm over it.

Ruth - Ice sucks....I'm worried about that as well, but don't think we'll get it too bad. It's been unseasonably cold the last few days, though.
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options

my kids went into school two hours late yesterday because we got an inch. in VA's defense, at least where we are, there are sooooooo many unpaved roads and hills ( base of blue ridge mountains/ AT) that if the buses can't get through school is usually cancelled!!!

that would never happen in chicago when i was a kid ;-)
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

Ruth - Ice sucks....I'm worried about that as well, but don't think we'll get it too bad. It's been unseasonably cold the last few days, though.

How bout you just send some of the cold air...... The high today is 74 :grumble: its not fair :cry: :sad: I want cold
  • lacroyx
    Options

How bout you just send some of the cold air...... The high today is 74 :grumble: its not fair :cry: :sad: I want cold
    43 at the moment over here in the PNW with just a slight wind.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

hey, what did you say about me!!?? :tongue:

I wanna wear my you's to work too!