I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I dunno, but anyway, things will work out for the best :flowerforyou:

Thanks Anna! I absolutely agree with all of the above. I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt considering some things he was going through, but it is time to cut ties. I feel much better about it today. I can say I gave it a good try and didn't just give up. :smile:

Now for some good "me" time. :)

I do think it is important to say "I tried" rather than spening time on what ifs.

I confess that I seriously can't concentrate on work today and have spent most of my am on MFP. I also confess I am going to have a nooner and I am hoping that after that I can focus. :happy:
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I confess I saw one of those funny looking men at the bar last night. Good looking really fit ,broad shoulders, good arms, flat stomach, and then *sigh* I got to his legs and he had little toothpick legs :grumble: :laugh: :huh: .... Never skip leg day guys..... talk about a total turn off... he looked like he was gonna topple over :sad: Shame to the rest of him was nice

Hahaha. Amen! When I go the gym, more often than not I see guys moving mad weight up top but never work those legs. Especially calfs. I know you look like you could crush a dumpster with your arms but if I just kick your knee one time you are going down for the count. I am 6' 7" and wear a 39" inseam so I have always made sure never to skip or cheat on leg day. It would ruin the whole 'appearance'.

Your 6'7? well hello there havent you heard how use ladies like the tall ones lol

I totally agree with Jen- you gotta love the tall guys!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I confess, when I put my weight in on the elliptical, I put my naked weight, not what I weigh with clothes and shoes. AND I round down!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    6'7"..... I confess that I am trying to imagine the logistics of this. You're nearly a foot and a half taller than me. :noway:
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I confess I want to give the secretary in the main office a high five .. in the face .. with a chair .. a metal chair... really really hard.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I confess I want to give the secretary in the main office a high five .. in the face .. with a chair .. a metal chair... really really hard.

Is she also writing letters to your PPWB??
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

Probably .. stupid *kitten*. :noway:
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:

F her.... let's go have beers Jen. Is it time yet?

ETA - DAMNIT!!!! That was my 1,000 post..... I've been trying to watch for that. *@#$@#(@#@(*#@)*
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess I saw one of my 5 gym crushes (I'm not a player, I just crush a lot) So I purposely took a path, out of my way to be able to walk past her when I thought she smiled at me causing my heart to race faster than anything physical I did @ the gym today. But it wasn't @ me. It was some other female friend that I didn't see until the last second. ( . _ . )
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    I confess I saw one of my 5 gym crushes (I'm not a player, I just crush a lot) So I purposely took a path, out of my way to be able to walk past her when I thought she smiled at me causing my heart to race faster than anything physical I did @ the gym today. But it wasn't @ me. It was some other female friend that I didn't see until the last second. ( . _ . )

PLAYA GOTTA PLAY!!!! :smokin:
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:

F her.... let's go have beers Jen. Is it time yet?

ETA - DAMNIT!!!! That was my 1,000 post..... I've been trying to watch for that. *@#$@#(@#@(*#@)*

YES .. dammit! It is time!
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

Nope. She was smiling at you. Definitely you. That's my story. I'm sticking with it.

Cheers Jen...Let's get it!

I confess we were just notified that we will be going home two hours early because of the "severe weather" that's coming our way....yep, the whole 2-3 inches of snow!! Hehehe
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I confess that I love my new chair. It's ALMOST done and hopefully I will be in it full time soon. Awaiting new side guards, a footplate adjustment, and a calf strap from the company. Some of the bling I bought and some I made myself. The flowers are barrettes from Hobby Lobby that I added velcro too. I added the rhinestones, purchased the zebra covers on Etsy. I really wanted blingy wheels, but didn't have another $1600 to shell out for em. My vendor has some that are close that he's willing to sell for $450 and I might buy those when the snow melts for good. Maybe he'll go down in price since no one wants them and they just hang on the wall.

I hope this photo loads right.
    new_chair_zpscba24120.jpg
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    That chair is awesome! I'll take on in lime green leopard print please!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

I confess we were just notified that we will be going home two hours early because of the "severe weather" that's coming our way....yep, the whole 2-3 inches of snow!! Hehehe

:tongue: We are still working but hearing some schools are letting out early. Oh living in the south.
  • poncho33
    Options
    Man so many guys down here wear jorts.... Its hot down here lol... They never bother me. Also alot of guys wear those basketball shorts (which I will stewal at any oppertunity):glasses:

AND1 basketball shorts?? I loved those when I was like 12
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    wow, rock that chair browneyedgirl!
  • poncho33
    Options

agree, that chair is big pimpin... You will have to get a giant cigar to smoke when you're rolling in it.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Man so many guys down here wear jorts.... Its hot down here lol... They never bother me. Also alot of guys wear those basketball shorts (which I will stewal at any oppertunity):glasses:

AND1 basketball shorts?? I loved those when I was like 12

LOL Men in south fl try to stay out of long pants alot I've noticed
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

agree, that chair is big pimpin... You will have to get a giant cigar to smoke when you're rolling in it.

Hmm .. I am torn. While the chair is definitely awesome .. I am having a hard time fully enjoying it with the Cowboys star in the middle ... :grumble: