I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    lol I spit ice at my computer screen thanks DB

This is about the 5th time you've told me this in response to one of my comments. Do you replace monitors a lot?

its the work monitor lol I keep paper towels handy and have a quick response time so I'm still on the first monitor
  • baraccus
    baraccus Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I confess I am drunk for the first time in a long time and getting myself in trouble with txt messages...lol! Guess its good to take a break from weightloss sometime and enjoy the evening :)
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess I am drunk for the first time in a long time and getting myself in trouble with txt messages...lol! Guess its good to take a break from weightloss sometime and enjoy the evening :)

Drunk texts are the best
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options

Drunk texts are the best

Except when you text an ex, otherwise they are freaking hilarious to read back!!!
  • baraccus
    Options

Drunk texts are the best

They were pretty bad, pictures were attached ROFL!! no ex's lol, there will be lots of chat relating to them though i'm sure!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess that softball is starting and we had practice yesterday. I decided late that I was going to be able to play because before I didn't know how long my mom would survive so I was placed on a team yesterday while everyone else was placed during the first practice. I am hoping that I do not butt heads with the team captain. The thing is only 3 people on our team played in the same rec league before so I was letting her and others know about some of the rules that were different from her fast pitch teams. Things like if a guy is walked and a girl is batting after him the girl gets to walk too. Well I think she thought I was trying to take over the team when I was just giving useful information.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I confess that softball is starting and we had practice yesterday. I decided late that I was going to be able to play because before I didn't know how long my mom would survive so I was placed on a team yesterday while everyone else was placed during the first practice. I am hoping that I do not butt heads with the team captain. The thing is only 3 people on our team played in the same rec league before so I was letting her and others know about some of the rules that were different from her fast pitch teams. Things like if a guy is walked and a girl is batting after him the girl gets to walk too. Well I think she thought I was trying to take over the team when I was just giving useful information.

Once you two get in the cat fight, post the video. Clothing better get torn off too.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

Drunk texts are the best

They were pretty bad, pictures were attached ROFL!! no ex's lol, there will be lots of chat relating to them though i'm sure!

we need the pics as proof or it didn't happen :tongue:
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

[/quote]

^^ Agreed. :bigsmile:

I confess that this is my first day back at work and I am exhausted. 10 more minutes....I think I can, I think I can....
  • pa_jorg
    Options
    I confess that this is my first day back at work and I am exhausted. 10 more minutes....I think I can, I think I can....

You can do it!
  • meem548
    meem548 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I confess I am getting braver as I am posting on here AND talking to guys on OKC! :D
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

You can do it!

I did, I did! Then I went home and took a nap. :) My first round of Physical Therapy is early tomorrow morning and then back to work I go. I have a feeling there will be another nap....LOL
  • baraccus
    Options

Haha! They are definitely too hot for posting! lol! I have a feeling I am going to be thinking the exact same thing at work tmrw, ugh...thank god i've got some vacation coming up!
  • pa_jorg
    Options
    I confess I am getting braver as I am posting on here AND talking to guys on OKC! :D

That first step is always the hardest! Congrats on getting out of your comfort zone.
  • pa_jorg
    Options

Haha! They are definitely too hot for posting! lol! I have a feeling I am going to be thinking the exact same thing at work tmrw, ugh...thank god i've got some vacation coming up!

Run and I will happily accept PMs. :wink:
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

Agreed.

But, I don't want to see your junk.... You have to buy me dinner first.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options

Agreed.

Wait. I thought email, texts and PMs were to show your junk and you bought a gal dinner to see her junk.
  • baraccus
    Options

Agreed.

Lol!! Dangit, now I need to plan a trip to the easy coast!! Lol! For dinner that is! Gosh ;)
  • fullofwhimsy
    Options
    Wait, how have I not been a part of a good junk conversation?
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

Agreed.

Wait. I thought email, texts and PMs were to show your junk and you bought a gal dinner to see her junk.

And, BOOM! Now you know what you've been doing wrong. That first lesson was free.... :wink: