• poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I confess I want this thread to die!!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

I confess TOO BAD SO SAD mwahaha.gif Even if it dies it will just come back from the dead. zombie.gif
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

I confess TOO BAD SO SAD mwahaha.gif Even if it dies it will just come back from the dead. zombie.gif

I do posses the power to make it disappear :huh: But I'm not Hitler so I'll just ***** about it.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

I do posses the power to make it disappear :huh: But I'm not Hitler so I'll just ***** about it.

You do know that by posting a confession that you want this topic to die you are just keeping it alive? It is a vicious circle.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

You do know that by posting a confession that you want this topic to die you are just keeping it alive? It is a vicious circle.

Especially because there are people that are petty enough to keep posting out of spite.

WHOEVER THEY COULD BE O___________O
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

Especially because there are people that are petty enough to keep posting out of spite.

Oh I have no clue. Should we play 20 questions to guess who?
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Yes. Yes we absolutely should.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

Question 1) are they male or female?
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Female, I think.

*checks pants*

Yeah, definitely female.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options

How do you not start with is it an animal, vegetable or mineral? Classic mistake!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

Female, I think.

*checks pants*

Yeah, definitely female.

hrmm okay are they bigger than a bread box?
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

How do you not start with is it an animal, vegetable or mineral? Classic mistake!

DOH!
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options

Female, I think.

*checks pants*

Yeah, definitely female.

She said she checks her pants and now you ask if "they" are bigger than a bread box. What exactly is the "they" to which you are referring?
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

Female, I think.

*checks pants*

Yeah, definitely female.

She said she checks her pants and now you ask if "they" are bigger than a bread box. What exactly is the "they" to which you are referring?

lol I spit ice at my computer screen thanks DB
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Female, I think.

*checks pants*

Yeah, definitely female.

My lady breasticles might hang low?
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options

At 24 years old? You are going to hate your 40s and beyond.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

time for a much better bra girl lol
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

HAHAHA I was referring to what he might be imagining but I guess I deserved this :laugh:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

HAHAHA I was referring to what he might be imagining but I guess I deserved this :laugh:

http://youtu.be/9Pb6fADfG4I
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options

This is about the 5th time you've told me this in response to one of my comments. Do you replace monitors a lot?