I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I confess I am really angry about how some high school volleyball players treated my mom. They say addressing the problem (which I did) and venting your feelings (which I did in a blog) help take away the anger, but I'm still angry. WHY are people so rude and disrespectful? http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/JanieJack/view/people-always-want-to-blame-the-government-492057

Maybe I just need to go run.

And speaking of "run" : Run I hope your surgery goes well

Sorry, about your how your mom was treated.

But I disagree with the title of your blog, the govt. Has done plenty to create the culture that allows people to act like jack-wagons
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess I am really angry about how some high school volleyball players treated my mom. They say addressing the problem (which I did) and venting your feelings (which I did in a blog) help take away the anger, but I'm still angry. WHY are people so rude and disrespectful? http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/JanieJack/view/people-always-want-to-blame-the-government-492057

Maybe I just need to go run.

And speaking of "run" : Run I hope your surgery goes well

Sorry, about your how your mom was treated.

But I disagree with the title of your blog, the govt. Has done plenty to create the culture that allows people to act like jack-wagons

It's very cyclical. The government is the people, and vice versa.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Thanks guys! Surgery was quick and easy. Other than the slight pain, I feel good. No sickness from the anesthesia (but they did put an anti-naseua patch behind my ear). But, all is good. :)

Oh, and I got scolded for my marking... oops. My wrist band went on the opposite hand. Then the doctor and I both initialed the knee that was getting operated on. So, the nurse made me wash off the other marking so he wouldn't get confused... LOL

I sure hope you told your nurse that it was all Anna's fault! Hahaha

Though I'm concerned about a doctor that would get confused by a "NO" marking....
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

Though I'm concerned about a doctor that would get confused by a "NO" marking....

LOL, nah... I just told her I'd been around to many military docs and it was nothing against them. She laughed and understood. It said " NO :)" (the pic came out to big) Her reasoning was that some people have the initials of "NO", but I got thinking...shouldn't they know my initials?? LOL

But, on a side note...if you ever need to remove a sharpie from your skin...alcohol wipes will do it in 2 swipes. :)
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

But, on a side note...if you ever need to remove a sharpie from your skin...alcohol wipes will do it in 2 swipes. :)

If it's fairly fresh
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

LOL, nah... I just told her I'd been around to many military docs and it was nothing against them. She laughed and understood. It said " NO :)" (the pic came out to big) Her reasoning was that some people have the initials of "NO", but I got thinking...shouldn't they know my initials?? LOL

I was just following Jen's professional advice! :bigsmile:

You should have just added NO T THIS ONE!!! That can hardly be confused with initials eh ....lol
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

I was just following Jen's professional advice! :bigsmile:

You should have just added NO T THIS ONE!!! That can hardly be confused with initials eh ....lol

Yeah and the nurse may fuss but they didnt mess with the wrong knee lol... Plus you know how many times they cut corners and don't do stuff like signing it with you and the Dr. better safe then sorry
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess I am preparing my 4000th post...
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess I am bad at remembering names sometimes. So there's this girl in one of my fitness classes I take @ the gym. I see 1-2x a week. We exchanged names a while ago and now she says my name all the time every time we run across each other @ the gym. I can't remember hers at all. XD Earlier today I was at my bank's drive-thru and there she is. "Oh hi!" We talk about gym stuff while she is smiling and being friendly. When she wasn't looking , I kept trying to steal a glance at her name tag but it was too difficult since I didn't want her to catch me looking and think I was staring at her chest. Also didn't help that her long, black hair, kept obscuring my view.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I confess I am bad at remembering names sometimes. So there's this girl in one of my fitness classes I take @ the gym. I see 1-2x a week. We exchanged names a while ago and now she says my name all the time every time we run across each other @ the gym. I can't remember hers at all. XD Earlier today I was at my bank's drive-thru and there she is. "Oh hi!" We talk about gym stuff while she is smiling and being friendly. When she wasn't looking , I kept trying to steal a glance at her name tag but it was too difficult since I didn't want her to catch me looking and think I was staring at her chest. Also didn't help that her long, black hair, kept obscuring my view.

You should have said that you like her hair like that. She cleans up very well when she leaves the gym, blah blah blah. She probably would have thought about her hair and flipped off her shoulder.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Oh man, that is the worst! I'm bad with names too so this sort of thing happens all the time D:
  • lacroyx
    Options

You should have said that you like her hair like that. She cleans up very well when she leaves the gym, blah blah blah. She probably would have thought about her hair and flipped off her shoulder.

BRILLIANT! OF course when the situation arises again, knowing how my memory works, I'll forget to do this.
  • lacroyx
    Options

Oh man, that is the worst! I'm bad with names too so this sort of thing happens all the time D:

I hate it. lol. I feel like an *kitten* asking "Sorry, what was your name again?"
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I confess iPhone users have more sexual partners. Actually, there is nothing to confess about that. I guess.
    SexAndSmartPhones.png
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess iPhone users have more sexual partners. Actually, there is nothing to confess about that. I guess.
    SexAndSmartPhones.png

What I find interesting is people still use blackberry
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    SexAndSmartPhones.png

Apparently they like their phones more than people with iPhones. How else could you explain fewer sexual partners? They are obviously too into their phones to take the time to meet potential hookups.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    SexAndSmartPhones.png

Apparently they like their phones more than people with iPhones. How else could you explain fewer sexual partners? They are obviously too into their phones to take the time to meet potential hookups.
    Android users are nerds, so that's this one sorted.
  • lacroyx
    Options
    SexAndSmartPhones.png

As a nerd and Android user, I am offended by this. Reported. :tongue:
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    SexAndSmartPhones.png

For work phones, Blackberry is the only one that providus PTT (push to talk) that we need to use for dispatching drivers and getting in touch with other workers. I have personal iphone, but company phone--highest level is blackberry for us.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    SexAndSmartPhones.png

As a nerd and Android user, I am offended by this. Reported. :tongue:

I can't help but notice that windows phone is off the chart!
    BAZINGA!