I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• moonshadows72
    moonshadows72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I confess that im really considering shaving my head bald. Forhead is gaining way too much ground in the last year!

Anyone think I Can/Can't pull off the look?

(never done it before, so im little hesitant)

It depends,

you realize there is plenty of info on the internet on saving your hair, and what you have now.

If you have no interest in attempting to save what you got, you might as well get used to buzzing.

If you are interested I can find you some links.

Ive tried a few things, they dident really work for me. and ive heard a lot of bad side effects im not interested in with some products.

Its not a major insecurity for me, more of an annoyance. Every man on my mothers side is is completely bald, has the hair ring, or hair on its way out very early in life lol. so I know I dont stand a chance and have accepted it long ago. Im looking for a change, and im just hesitant, wonderin if I can pull it off, or if ill have a funky shaped head lol.

also thx everyone for the comments!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess that im really considering shaving my head bald. Forhead is gaining way too much ground in the last year!

It depends,

you realize there is plenty of info on the internet on saving your hair, and what you have now.

If you have no interest in attempting to save what you got, you might as well get used to buzzing.

If you are interested I can find you some links.

Ive tried a few things, they dident really work for me. and ive heard a lot of bad side effects im not interested in with some products.

Its not a major insecurity for me, more of an annoyance. Every man on my mothers side is is completely bald, has the hair ring, or hair on its way out very early in life lol. so I know I dont stand a chance and have accepted it long ago. Im looking for a change, and im just hesitant, wonderin if I can pull it off, or if ill have a funky shaped head lol.

also thx everyone for the comments!

Well than you might as well go ahead and buzz it.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    DO IT!! :) Seriously, if you don't like it, it will grow back....well at least most of it. :)
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

You dont have to go completely bald. Try a No3 or No4. Get used to it then go for a No1 or 2. THEN go bald.

My friend did it gradually like that.

Not sure if America uses the same terms, sorry!! It's like a clipper cut on different settings - No1 being the shortest next to bald.

And No. = #

lol I need a book of translation :bigsmile:
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

You dont have to go completely bald. Try a No3 or No4. Get used to it then go for a No1 or 2. THEN go bald.

My friend did it gradually like that.

Not sure if America uses the same terms, sorry!! It's like a clipper cut on different settings - No1 being the shortest next to bald.

And No. = #

lol I need a book of translation :bigsmile:

Hahaha!!! We use the same Anna :smile:
  • moonshadows72
    moonshadows72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Yeah Anna, I think thats how it is here too. I plan to buz with a 2, then if my funky craters or anything, shave completely.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess that as much as CNN is annoying me with talking to a 12 year old on the stranded cruise ship it is making me tear up. Damn TOM.
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    [Bald guys are hot! Especially if they have a beard.

Bald guys with a goatee!!!:love:

x2. 'Nuf said. :blushing:
    ^^ THIS..... *droool*
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that as much as CNN is annoying me with talking to a 12 year old on the stranded cruise ship it is making me tear up. Damn TOM.

My friends can always tell when I'm PMSing because if ANYTHING animal related happens (happy, sad, etc) I just start crying. I can't even read the dust covers of books about dog rescues or anything.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I had waaayyy more fun the I expected last night lol...... BTW anyone ever heard of caribu lu holy crap that drink is awesome ---151 , malibu and pineapple juice its like a pina colada on steriods without the brain freeze and we had 3 pitchers lol
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess I had waaayyy more fun the I expected last night lol...... BTW anyone ever heard of caribu lu holy crap that drink is awesome ---151 , malibu and pineapple juice its like a pina colada on steriods without the brain freeze and we had 3 pitchers lol

I confess that sounds amazing!
  • jenbit
    Options

I confess that sounds amazing!

It was soo good. However the jello shots not so much lol... Normally I love jello shots but someone had gotten the bbright idea to put those nasty heart shaped candies in the jello shot (not on top of it) so all of a sudden you had to chew your shot yuck :grumble: poor planning on someones part there lol
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess it is going to feel strange going back to work tomorrow when I haven't been there for almost 3 weeks.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    I confess that I'm walking out the door and scared to death... but, it will be ok.

And, yes Jen...I marked the knee... :smile:

164402_10151290721356088_542928239_n.jpg
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm walking out the door and scared to death... but, it will be ok.

And, yes Jen...I marked the knee... :smile:

164402_10151290721356088_542928239_n.jpg

It will go great :flowerforyou:
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I confess I am really angry about how some high school volleyball players treated my mom. They say addressing the problem (which I did) and venting your feelings (which I did in a blog) help take away the anger, but I'm still angry. WHY are people so rude and disrespectful? http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/JanieJack/view/people-always-want-to-blame-the-government-492057

Maybe I just need to go run.

And speaking of "run" : Run I hope your surgery goes well
  • jenbit
    Options
    Good luck run everything will go well ...:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    @Run - :laugh: :laugh: love the marker!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    Thanks guys! Surgery was quick and easy. Other than the slight pain, I feel good. No sickness from the anesthesia (but they did put an anti-naseua patch behind my ear). But, all is good. :)

Oh, and I got scolded for my marking... oops. My wrist band went on the opposite hand. Then the doctor and I both initialed the knee that was getting operated on. So, the nurse made me wash off the other marking so he wouldn't get confused... LOL
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Thanks guys! Surgery was quick and easy. Other than the slight pain, I feel good. No sickness from the anesthesia (but they did put an anti-naseua patch behind my ear). But, all is good. :)

Oh, and I got scolded for my marking... oops. My wrist band went on the opposite hand. Then the doctor and I both initialed the knee that was getting operated on. So, the nurse made me wash off the other marking so he wouldn't get confused... LOL

yay! hope recovery is swift.