I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am just not feeling it with the guy I had a date with on saturday. I was thinking, he was fun I would go out with him if he asked but now on Monday he is texting and I am like umm yeah I don't need to respond to that right now. Usually when I am talking to or seeing a guy I am interested in I love to get their text messages and respond as soon as I can.

It's a good gauge of how you feel if you get giddy or not to see his texts.

Agreed.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am just not feeling it with the guy I had a date with on saturday. I was thinking, he was fun I would go out with him if he asked but now on Monday he is texting and I am like umm yeah I don't need to respond to that right now. Usually when I am talking to or seeing a guy I am interested in I love to get their text messages and respond as soon as I can.

Yeah, I didnt get the impression that it was love at first sight!! lol

You can't force it. Let's face it, you just aint feeling it...................NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT!!! :flowerforyou:
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Awww.... sorry to hear that Ruth.

Kits - I love the $20 incentive....wish I had that. :)

PJ - I'll ask you about that app later when I'm back to normal.

DB - I haven't been able string together much of a thought lately...I'll try to find an article or something to post later.

Jen - Yay for back to lifting! :)
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess, I found out today, that the girls at the physical therapy where I am getting my left shoulder rehabilitated at, are dirty minded. :devil: So I'm laying on my back, while 1 of the 4 girl therapists there is mauling, or as they call it, 'massaging', my shoulder and arm. There's one other guy there who is working with the only male therapist in the whole clinic. The guy's doing triceps extensions on a pulley cable machine in a hammer swinging like motion.

Male therapist: Ok, take a quick break and do 3 more sets of hammer swings.
    Other guy: Hammer swings? Nah, man. Thor's Hammer sounds better.
    I look over and see it's a gentleman in his late 30's wearing a Captain America t-shirt. I decided I like him.

Female therapist #1: Oh yes! He's hot, like Brad Pitt.
    Male therapist: Chris Hemsworth?
    Female therapist #3: Yes! He should have been in the movie Troy along with Brad.
    Male therapist: What?! You are crazy. Brad Pitt is too thin and weak. He couldn't lift or even handle Thor's hammer.
    I started liking the male therapist as well.

Female therapist # 1: I could handle Thor's hammer!
    Female therapist # 4: Yes, I would love to be able to handle his hammer as well!
    Female therapist # 3: Mmm hmmm, yes.
    My therapist: Yum...err.. I mean yes.
    After that, they mostly avoided eye contact with me. :laugh:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I got no sleep last night because my car alarm has now decided to go off randomly.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess, I found out today, that the girls at the physical therapy where I am getting my left shoulder rehabilitated at, are dirty minded. :devil: So I'm laying on my back, while 1 of the 4 girl therapists there is mauling, or as they call it, 'massaging', my shoulder and arm. There's one other guy there who is working with the only male therapist in the whole clinic. The guy's doing triceps extensions on a pulley cable machine in a hammer swinging like motion.

I look over and see it's a gentleman in his late 30's wearing a Captain America t-shirt. I decided I like him.

Female therapist #3: Yes! He should have been in the movie Troy along with Brad.
    Male therapist: What?! You are crazy. Brad Pitt is too thin and weak. He couldn't lift or even handle Thor's hammer.

Female therapist # 4: Yes, I would love to be able to handle his hammer as well!

Your standards for liking people are pretty much the same as mine.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options

After that conversation, I like the 3 female therapists.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

So you like every woman ever hahahaha
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options

I was actually going to say that but I didn't want to sound mean.

"Dirty minded women" make up the majority, if not all women. Women like sex. I know it is crazy.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

I was actually going to say that but I didn't want to sound mean.

"Dirty minded women" make up the majority, if not all women. Women like sex. I know it is crazy.

I have a filthy sense of humor and outside of work I don't really watch my mouth (heck, depending on which coworkers are around, I might not bother here either).

But yeah, I've never met a woman that hasn't had this same exact conversation with me about Chris Hemsworth hahaha!

(Except my sister, but she's asexual so she doesn't talk like that about anyone)
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options

You should be thankful my standards are so low! :laugh:

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: <--- what I do when I think they need to be lower!
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    This thing craked me up... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How did we not date each other - 5:34
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwkFsoY39Ck
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options
    Sadly, I've had that what do you want argument before.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I confess that I (at long last) feel like eating properly again!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess I wish I could watch youtube videos at work :(
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that my abs are on fire.. I think doing the wobble after starting back at the gym might have been a mistake lol....

I also confess that I resisted the lure of my kryptonite last night ,I didn't eat the pizza that they brought out while we were drinking yay me ...and I kept my drinks in my calories
  • fullofwhimsy
    Options
    I confess I'm now thinking dirty thoughts about Chris Hemsworth. And his brother, Liam.
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options
    I confess I'm now thinking dirty thoughts about Chris Hemsworth. And his brother, Liam.

I confess I'm not.
    I confess that my abs are on fire.. I think doing the wobble after starting back at the gym might have been a mistake lol....

I confess I saw a Fitness Challenge in the Fitness and Exercise forum and did 300 Mountain Climbers on Tuesday. It still hurts to laugh.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess mountain climers suck DB lots of sympathy..

I confess my gay friends slapped my *kitten* last night and said Damn the b!tch got tight..god I love gay guys sometimes lol
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am a romantic dreamer and if my workmates knew I was a romantic they would innialate me lol