I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that today is my first day back at the gym Finally and I cant wait to go pick heavey things up and put them back down YAY ***happy dance***
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I confess that today is my first day back at the gym Finally and I cant wait to go pick heavey things up and put them back down YAY ***happy dance***

I had a sinus and respiratory infection that caused me to lay off the weights for about 2 weeks. I had about 2 pseudo workouts back and resumed my normal routine on Saturday. I don't know how I am not in the ER today. Don't overdo it.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

I had a sinus and respiratory infection that caused me to lay off the weights for about 2 weeks. I had about 2 pseudo workouts back and resumed my normal routine on Saturday. I don't know how I am not in the ER today. Don't overdo it.
    Still not 100% on my shoulder so no heavy lifting yet. Also, I confess that I admitted to the male physical therapist that I preferred him over the female because he was much gentler. Apparently , he took that as being weak and pitiful, and almost matched the female in terms of agonizing discomfort during my last visit.
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options
    I confess that things are slow at work today and I am really bored since noone is adding to the conversations on here or creating new posts.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess I just used part of my tax refund to get a year long gym membership. I am excited HOOAH!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I confess I just used part of my tax refund to get a year long gym membership. I am excited HOOAH!

That's awesome. If you have health insurance you should also check if they'll send you a reimbursement for your membership too.
  • pa_jorg
    Options
    I confess that things are slow at work today and I am really bored since noone is adding to the conversations on here or creating new posts.

So, what would you like to talk about? :happy:
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I confess that I kissed a girl and I liked it.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options

That's awesome. If you have health insurance you should also check if they'll send you a reimbursement for your membership too.

I get 20 dollars off a month if I visit the gym 8 times a month!
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options

So, what would you like to talk about? :happy:

I confess that I have no original thoughts today so I was hoping to jump onto someone else's conversation.
  • lacroyx
    Options

Awesome Kitsune! I unfortunately get no discount unless I am married/couple at my YMCA. :grumble:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

I purchased it through my insurance. It's only costing me about $23 per month and it grants me access to any 24 hour fitness as long as it isn't a super sport or ultra sport. Which means even after I quit and move I can just keep going and it won't expire until Feb 25th next year.
  • pa_jorg
    Options

Oh yeah, this also reminded me that I use the Gym-pact App. You make a wager that you will workout a certain number of times per week. If you do, they pay you...it's a tiny sum but it's more a mental thing for me. Anyway, it's pretty cool and I think I have a code for free $5 when you sign up if anyone wants to send me a PM.
  • pa_jorg
    Options

Awesome Kitsune! I unfortunately get no discount unless I am married/couple at my YMCA. :grumble:

Hmmm, discrimination? :huh:
  • lacroyx
    Options

Yeah! Singlecists!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

Yeah! Singlecists!

They will just say they are allowed to give "group" discounts.
  • dbrightwell1270
    Options

You get $20 off your health club membership or your gym membership? Either way, this seems like an easily gamed incentive. All you have to do is show up, swipe your card and leave.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am just not feeling it with the guy I had a date with on saturday. I was thinking, he was fun I would go out with him if he asked but now on Monday he is texting and I am like umm yeah I don't need to respond to that right now. Usually when I am talking to or seeing a guy I am interested in I love to get their text messages and respond as soon as I can.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options

You get $20 off your health club membership or your gym membership? Either way, this seems like an easily gamed incentive. All you have to do is show up, swipe your card and leave.

20 dollars off the gym membership price, excuse me (I get reimbursed by the insurance company). You can just show up and swipe, and I know people do. I don't do that though what's the point. Just cancel the membership and save the 60 dollars you spend on the membership!
  • pa_jorg
    Options
    I confess that I am just not feeling it with the guy I had a date with on saturday. I was thinking, he was fun I would go out with him if he asked but now on Monday he is texting and I am like umm yeah I don't need to respond to that right now. Usually when I am talking to or seeing a guy I am interested in I love to get their text messages and respond as soon as I can.

It's a good gauge of how you feel if you get giddy or not to see his texts.