I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Donna, I confess that when I saw your profile pic about four different "big sword" jokes came to mind.
  • DonnaNCgirl
    Options
    Donna, I confess that when I saw your profile pic about four different "big sword" jokes came to mind.

I'm SO sure. I can definitely handle a big sword and it obviously makes me very happy to do so. :tongue:
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

I'm SO sure. I can definitely handle a big sword and it obviously makes me very happy to do so. :tongue:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

I like you! :laugh:
  • DonnaNCgirl
    Options

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

From what I've seen scanning different threads, I like you too! :happy:

I like you! :laugh:
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I confess that it is Friday and I need some chocolate milk with a bendy straw to get me out of this funk!!

Grandma's service was sad but all the grandchildren (10) and all the greats (10) excepts mine where there so it was good to see everyone. That doesn't happen much now that we are spread out across the country.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Big, big hugs!!!!

I confess I was in a bit of a funk this morning....the boss keeps throwing more and more work on me. We have major projects that need to be done before I get my knee done. Then he pulled me into the office to "warn" me about his boss ambushing me next week. He said that because I'll be out during our department meeting, I'll be missing my award presentation (wtf?) and that I need to be dressed nicely next week because he doesn't know when it will happen....totally took me by surprise. But, it was a nice surprise. :)
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that instead of working right now I am online shopping........:smokin:

Also Happy Friday lol
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess that it is Friday and I need some chocolate milk with a bendy straw to get me out of this funk!!

Grandma's service was sad but all the grandchildren (10) and all the greats (10) excepts mine where there so it was good to see everyone. That doesn't happen much now that we are spread out across the country.

Hugs. Sorry for your loss.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options

As am I... It gets better. xoxo
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

As am I... It gets better. xoxo

Thanks guys.

And hugs to you, Ruth! I lost my dad two years ago and grandma's death is bringing it all back up.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    And hugs to you, Ruth! I lost my dad two years ago and grandma's death is bringing it all back up.

Hugs to you too! It's never easy to lose someone dear
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I'll confess. I'm having a drink, and it won't be alone.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess I am wearing a onesie and plan to drink as well! :drinker:
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    I confess that I'm drinking with you. :drinker:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I do not drink when I am with my family as one person needs to be sober.
  • jenbit
    Options
    I confess I forgot to eat dinner last night and then went out drinking with friends wooohooo :drinker:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess I took that new kickboxing class as part of the weight loss weekly challenge. My friend who is also one of my teammates, that had agreed to join me, got sick and didn't come. I also made the rookie mistake of raising my hand, along with one other poor soul, when the instructor asked who has never taken the class. The kickboxing instructor smiled at us. It appeared to be friendly, how wrong I was. I feel soreness in parts of my body that I didn't think could feel sore. I also lost another 2 lbs. :-)
  • jenbit
    Options
    kick@ss Ceaser
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    Way to go Ceasar!!
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    I confess my baby is growing up and THIS SUCKS. lol

We have a Lego Expo coming to town next weekend and the kids have been talking about it nonstop for 2 months. I bought tickets for Friday night, but my son just sat me down for a "talk".... he would like to possibly skip it in lieu of the Valentine's Day Dance at school because of a certain girl. This is my 11yr old son who LOVES legos....has always loved legos. He said he'd be fine with me just picking him up a souvenir. Tickets are completely sold out for the other days and when you print them online, your name is printed (and you have to show id at the door) so I can't even try to swap them with someone else.

Anyway, he's going to ask her to the dance on Monday. But based on the talk we had, she'd really like to go with him...My baby is growing up.