What workout did you do today?

Replies

• aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 994 Member
    Anyones wrists starting to get really sore from these workouts? Mine have been getting sore with some of the moves we have to do. I think because you come down so fast sometimes that I'm not positioning them correctly.
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    did max interval plyo today. i was so exhausted though so definitely looking forward to the rest day tomorrow
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,531 Member
    Anyones wrists starting to get really sore from these workouts? Mine have been getting sore with some of the moves we have to do. I think because you come down so fast sometimes that I'm not positioning them correctly.

That's exctly what it is. Just slow down a bit and get the form right. It'll be better in the long term.
    I'd core cardio and balance today.
    Not a fan.
  • BigDougie1211
    Max Cardio Conditioning!
    2 weeks left!!
  • ackeebee
    Max Cardio Conditioning! This is by far my favourite
  • ackeebee
    Max Interval Circuit! This workout is hard!
  • BigDougie1211

Agreed. Had this today as well.
    Cheers for the heads up on the wrong work-out by the way!
  • ackeebee

Agreed. Had this today as well.
    Cheers for the heads up on the wrong work-out by the way!

no prob:smile:
  • BigDougie1211
    Have made a slight booboo and was working off week 2, month 2 this week, when I'm actually on week 3.
    Went to week 3's scheduled work - out today Max Cardio Conditioning.
    SHORT- NOT SWEET!
  • ackeebee
    lol i was wondering why you were doing the same workouts as me
  • ackeebee
    Max Interval Plyo! I don't know which one I dislike more, this or Max Interval Circuit!
  • I'm about to start doing Poly-cardio training and Abs, I'm so scared and soar.
  • ackeebee
    Max Recovery!
  • BigDougie1211
    Turned my ankle last night, so look like taking today as my rest day, then have a 7 day stretch to finish the whole shebang!
  • ackeebee
    Max Cardio Conditioning and Cardio Abs
  • BigDougie1211
    I dislike Cardio Abs.
    It's ok to continue with the burn, I just don't see it as a particularly good gut session.
  • ackeebee
    I am not a fan of it either if I am honest but I am still trying to stick to the schedule even with the ones I hate.

My favourites are Max Cardio Conditioning and Core Cardio & Balance
  • BigDougie1211
    Max Interval Plyo. Ankle still isn't right ya know.
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Decided to do my Fit Test again today on my rest day just to make tomorrow morning a little easier for myself. I have improved or stayed the same in all areas except the Power Jumps where I did 1 less than last time. BUT.....I am most happy about those darn Push-Up Jacks....lol. I finally was able to so more than 3 of them. Surprisingly I did 9 and felt like I kept good form. For the life of me I dont know how they are able to do so many of them when, before today, I was just crumbling on the floor and spent most of the time lying there looking at them...lol
  • BigDougie1211
    Good work Chrisja.
    I'd reconcile the power jump conundrum by reasoning that I was jumping higher and hanging longer in the air and therefor had less time to fit reps in.
    I'd Max Plyo this morning, 1st session of my last week.
    Still carrying this ankle knock, so probably working at a reduced capacity, but I'm damned if I'm sitting things out with a week until I'm done.