What workout did you do today?

Replies

• BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,531 Member
    Excellent work, delighted for you!!
  • Imaan2012
    Imaan2012 Posts: 156 Member
    @ackeebee & BigDougie,

nice work! Every day a step closer to the finish line!
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Looks like it's just you and I Kiddo.

I was thinking that too:wink:

what day are you on? i am on day 25! recovery week next week
  • ackeebee
    Well done Imaan2012! I want to be like you when I grow up :smile:
  • Imaan2012
    Imaan2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Well done Imaan2012! I want to be like you when I grow up :smile:

:laugh:
  • ackeebee
    pure cardio and cardio abs!
  • ackeebee
    plyo
  • BigDougie1211
    Max interval plyo today.
    Checked my schedule last night, then got mixed up today and started month 2 with the wrong session.
    Good work out though!
  • ackeebee
    Started my recovery week today so did Core Cardio and Balance and will be doing same for the next 5 days!
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Hi guys. Did Core Cardio and Balance this morning. Was lousy doing the first part of it but then I got fully awake and completed it. Nice to see you all going at it. I fear what next week may bring but I plan to complete the program and even do it again. The scale not showing me a loss but my body feels much better and clothes a little looser.
  • BigDougie1211
    I did my first " 2nd " month session today folks and it's grand.
    The sessions are longer and there are MORE push-ups, but I'd say month 1 prepares you very well.
    Just enjoy core cardio and balance though, i felt great after a few days of it.
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 994 Member
    Starting Core Cardio & Balance today and for the rest of the week. Also doing some extra stuff at the gym after work. Hopefully that'll help take off some inches.
  • ackeebee
    hi chrisja and aj_31:wink:
    seems we are all on the same day of our programme. nice to have some company:smile:
  • Today is day one of month 2!
    I'm really excited and nervous.
    Those of you who have done month 2 - were the results a lot greater than month 1?

Thank you!

(feel free to message/add me)
  • chrisja
    Well just completed 2nd day of Core Cardio and Balance. Did much better today as I was more awake this morning than yesterday even though I woke with a slight headache. It was a joke though. Now I know (as if I didn't know before .... lol) that I have no balance. I dont know how I didn't hop straight out of my house with those one legged hop things...lol...I was the one who needed Shaun T behind me to hold me up. Then those arm exercises at the end are no joke. They burn like I dont know what.

Have a great day all!
  • chrisja
    Thanks for the welcome ackeebee!
  • ackeebee
    Well just completed 2nd day of Core Cardio and Balance. Did much better today as I was more awake this morning than yesterday even though I woke with a slight headache. It was a joke though. Now I know (as if I didn't know before .... lol) that I have no balance. I dont know how I didn't hop straight out of my house with those one legged hop things...lol...I was the one who needed Shaun T behind me to hold me up. Then those arm exercises at the end are no joke. They burn like I dont know what.

Have a great day all!

Oh yes, those arm pulses or whatever they are called look so easy but they are so difficult. I took plenty of breaks in this one.
  • BigDougie1211
    Max interval circuit - got my first 2 days mixed u[ - good start to month 2.
    Tania wasn't in this video.
    Away representing the realm of Earth in the Mortal Kombat Tournament no doubt.
  • BigDougie1211
    Max Cardio Conditioning - Beast!
  • chrisja
    Completed last day of Core Cardio and Balance today. I must say I really like this workout even those arm things at the end are killer. Today I actually was able to do more than 50% of those one legged pulses for the first time and that is an accomplishment cause I always feel like my foot is going to drop off on the floor while doing them so I had to take many breaks and gently put my foot on the floor instead...lol.

I dread next week month 2 workouts. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!