Crossfit Victories

Options

Replies

• Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Front Squatted 138 lbs (x3) yesterday.

Clean & Jerked 73 lbs (x40) today.

Still not a single DU :( , but I bought myself an RX jump rope at SoCal Regionals so I can practice all summer long once school's out.

Fabulous!!!!
  • msmeg1984
    msmeg1984 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm new here, but I've been crossfitting for nearly 3 years! Had a healthy baby girl in summer 2012. Crossfitted thru my whole pregnancy. Anyway... FINALLY got my first toes to bar this month. Woo hoo!
  • bowmab21
    bowmab21 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    50 DU's in a row
  • TX_Aggie_Dad
    TX_Aggie_Dad Posts: 173
    Options
    PR'ed my deadlift at 340 lbs. yesterday.
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    A small victory, but a victory nonetheless...

Completed my first WOD doing the advanced reps! I've been doing the beginner WODs as a rule, but not today!!!

8 rounds for time:
    5 hang clean
    5 push press
    5 overhead squat

Had to use the empty 35 lb bar (overhead squat was the limiting factor) but I did it in 12:08 and felt pretty awesome about it.

I'm only 2 months in, but I really do love CF!!
  • difabu
    difabu Posts: 143
    Options
    Deadlift PR this evening: 183 lbs.
  • melmckay99
    melmckay99 Posts: 358
    Options
    Did Fran this morning! Not a great time to brag about since it took me 20 minutes but I did 65# thrusters and unassisted kip pull-ups for the entire time! Also my hands are still in one piece (no torn calluses). So happy I got through it! Now I truly have a bench mark to work on cause I know I'm only gonna get stronger and faster from here!
  • bowmab21
    bowmab21 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Did Fran this morning! Not a great time to brag about since it took me 20 minutes but I did 65# thrusters and unassisted kip pull-ups for the entire time! Also my hands are still in one piece (no torn calluses). So happy I got through it! Now I truly have a bench mark to work on cause I know I'm only gonna get stronger and faster from here!

That is awesome!
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Got 450lbs on Deadlift last Friday that's my PR

My coach took video of it

http://tinypic.com/r/2up2qte/5
  • happyheathen927
    happyheathen927 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm almost embarrassed to post this. Compared to y'all's posts it seems sad, but I'm pretty excited about it. Last night I got to graduate to the actual bar instead of the stupid pvc pipe!

I did 3x8 push presses with it, then I did 21-15-9 deadlifts and push-ups, with a farmer's carry of a 10# plate in each hand in between each set. Woohoo!
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    Options
    I'm almost embarrassed to post this. Compared to y'all's posts it seems sad, but I'm pretty excited about it. Last night I got to graduate to the actual bar instead of the stupid pvc pipe!

I did 3x8 push presses with it, then I did 21-15-9 deadlifts and push-ups, with a farmer's carry of a 10# plate in each hand in between each set. Woohoo!

Nothing to be embarrassed about we all started some where and congrats
  • difabu
    difabu Posts: 143
    Options
    Got 450lbs on Deadlift last Friday that's my PR

My coach took video of it

http://tinypic.com/r/2up2qte/5

AWESOME!
  • sara_m83
    sara_m83 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    It's been a while since I've had anything to feel victorious about, but this week I had two:

1) PR on DUs - 36 links.
    2) PR on deadlift - 77.5kg. So close to 80, but just couldn't get it up. Soon!
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    Options
    Just finished Murph in 53:15, didn't stop running on either of the miles
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    It's been a while since I've had anything to feel victorious about, but this week I had two:

1) PR on DUs - 36 links.
    2) PR on deadlift - 77.5kg. So close to 80, but just couldn't get it up. Soon!

36 links - whoa!
  • sara_m83
    Options
    Thanks! The DUs are coming along well for me, finally! We did "Annie" today and I've shaved over 4min off my time - 8:51. I don't think it helped my time with all the sit-ups that we began the workout with 3min of L-sits, though.
  • alysa521
    alysa521 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Nice job on the double unders everyone, it must be a theme because I think they have finally clicked for me as well! We also did Annie today, first time as RX in 6:38. I also completed a WOD last Friday that had 300 of them and I did every single one.

Sara_M83: 3 min of L-sits sounds intense! Nice job!
  • sara_m83
    Options
    Because nobody else in my life cares about PBs: today, I maxed my squat cleans - 37.5kg!

tumblr_m3infglZCF1qlexj1o1_500.jpg
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Because nobody else in my life cares about PBs: today, I maxed my squat cleans - 37.5kg!
    Boom! Congrats (we care)!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I was only able to do HSPU negatives (lowering to the floor)..
    today I started out with 3 abmats under my head and EASILY kipped to full lock out.
    I took one abmat out - and was able to lock out 2 HSPU's (kipping) - almost three. I got up, but couldn't lock out my elbows on the third.

:happy: :happy: I'm so psyched about this!!!:happy: :happy: