No more Late Night Snacking - December

Options

Replies

• debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    **Me** 19
    **LNS** 0

I love getting up sooo early and staying up. Sooo much to do. Going to lunch with another good friend today...(another Chinese Buffet)...YUMMM...I didn't eat after my meal yesterday, and couldn't believe I am 'just' starting to get hungry now. I am detoxing (3rd day)...and it is gentle (good thing). I won't eat Fried stuff at the buffet...I think I kinda felt sick because I did yesterday...but it was sooooo delicious :laugh:

Anyways...Got to sleep at at decent time...a bit tired cause I did an AWESOME Zumba class yesterday. Busy again today, and still on the timer for my computer time which will end in 6 minutes. Have a grrrreat day everyone!!

**Kate** You are a bit over from all the celebrating...a lot of it is water retention I bet. Knowing you, you won't let it settle into the REAL fat stuff...you will burn it quicker than I can blink...heheheh Enjoy your family, friends, and the holidays...but in MODERATION! That is what I am still 'learning' to do...especially at these buffets LOL

**Beeps* You DESERVE Popcorn night you have been soo good! Congrats!!

**Mandysmom"* Victory is SWEET isn't it??

Okay all...:drinker: Have a grrreat day! :happy:
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Me: 18
    LNS: 1
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    LNS 6 !!!!!
    Me 14

Last night it was our running clubs Christmas do. I didn't run as am resting the legs before Sunday. I tried to eat a bit less to keep within calorie limits for the day. I think i have been over every day this week! I normally do so much exercise to keep within my limits :wink:

So I stopped eating at 9pm. It was yummy but fattening stuff but I looked at the clock and thought of you lot. It was after my sort of normal cut off though of 8.30 so I'm counting it as LNS.

All is not over though. The next 2 days are about sleeping well, resting, eating small healthy meals and a day or two off the sugar should help

Well done everyone. :drinker: As my score if is a bit rubbish and my my cals are over every day I didn't want to log or write here but I decided it was better to write it down and take accountability for it:wink:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Has it been that long?!? Almost a week since I last posted?
    My numbers will thus be a little random this time, but I can only remember of one night where I had a late dinner. I also remember another night when I first said "dinner is too late, I lost this point", but then went to bed later than usual and had no other snack, so I figured that it's been all shifted by 1 or 2 hours and that I deserve the point, after all. In fact, apart from the late dinners (which I could not avoid, given that I worked so late), I did not snack not even when waking up in the middle of the night without being able to fall asleep quickly and with a hunger feeling. So yeay!, I'd say.

Me: 16 - LNS: 4

Thank you for your support, Deb, Kate and Lula. :heart:
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,986 Member
    Options
    You know, I'm not really sure that the point (from last night) that I'm giving to LNS actually belongs there - but, I'll give it to LNS just because I can't believe my LNS is SO LOW this month! I actually had enough calories left (for popcorn) and, I wolfed it down BEFORE 9 pm. Still, I actually had "planned" a LNS night last night....the fact it didn't happen is just because I'm super-duper organized, I guess, lol!!

Me: 18
    LNS: 2

I hope you ladies all stick around during the holidays - posting your (good) results! It is AWESOME how well, as a group, we are doing!
  • debilang
    Options
    **Me** 20
    **LNS** 0

**Beeps** Love your logic and organization :laugh:

**Dewdrop** WELCOME BACK :bigsmile:

**Kate** Your awareness is STELLER

Whelp all, I've been going to bed earlier, so I need to re-define my LNS'ing to be NOT to eat anything TWO HOURS before I know I'm gonna go to bed. Yesterday, I had a VERY small meal (picked at my Chipotle's Burrito Bowl) barely eating any of it...(I was still full from lunch). Anyway, I got to get some shopping done, and EXHAUSTED when I got home, but digested the bit of food that I ate for dinner. I was happy that I didn't have that stuffed feeling before going to bed. I'm drinking upwards of 10 glasses of water doing this Detox program. I am on my 4th day...and feelin' grrrreat!

Have a WONDERFUL day everyone!

Hugs and Smiles :drinker:
  • katemateg
    Options
    Back on track today, wahoo. Lots of veg, fruit, soup etc and no cakes or puds, :laugh:

Me 15
    LNS 6

I'm gonna run light on Sunday like my life depends on it :love:

Everyone is doing so well and it's only 4 days till Christmas!! You all rock ladies:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Me:19
  • debilang
    Options
    **Me** 21
    **LNS** 0

**Kate** That sugar can *really* be hazardous to our health, right?? Grrreat job being back on track :bigsmile:

I'm glad I am recording the days for my detox...I am on my 5th day today...sheesh...gotta write everything down. :laugh: or I don't remember. Drinking my water faithfully (for a change)...and I have had no coffee for the 5 days either. I will go back to having my cup or two a day...but...wanting this detox to work as thoroughly as possible. Feelin' grrrreat!!

Have a WONDERFUL day everyone!

• katemateg
    Options
    Me 16. :smile:
    LNS 6. :grumble:

Another healthy day, sticking within my calorie limit (I was way over all week long until yesterday!). A bit of yoga and a gentle walk, then lots of resting before my marathon in the morning. It's going to be muddy. It has rained so much lately.:happy:

Well done everyone :drinker:
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Me: 20
  • debilang
    Options
    **Me** 22
    **LNS** 0

**Kate** You will do VERY WELL on your marathon...even though it will be muddy :bigsmile: Your discipline when running is Noble!!

I got this WONDERFUL quote from one of the MFP Members I want to share. I have it on a sticky note so I can remind myself :smile:

"What you eat in private you wear in public. Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down or log!"

Day 6 of my Detox...averaging 10 to 12 glasses of water. I drink 4 glasses before I even have breakfast! It is AMAZING what the mind can CONCEIVE, it can ALSO ACHIEVE!!

Have a GRREAT day everyone!

• mandysmom092711
    Options
    Me: 21
  • katemateg
    Options
    Me 17
    LNS 6

What a toughie day. Eaten masses but still way under target but running 26 miles will do that :laugh:

I had my first chocolate in nearly 11 weeks. A big bag of maltesers and all my saved advent chocs that I'd been saving up. Whopper piggy :tongue:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    ME - 17
    LNS - 6
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 20
    LNS: 3

(I hit a party on Saturday night - ate NOTHING there - but then came home and snacked - DOH!)
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    LNS: 2

The snack won last night! Making cookies and chocolate covered pretzels with my daughter and I had a few pretzels after she went to bed. But still a good month, so far!
  • katemateg
    Options
    18 me
    6 LNS

Well done ladies. Amazing numbers, especially at Christmas. :drinker:

Have a great day all :flowerforyou:
  • debilang
    Options
    **Me** 24
    **LNS** 0

**Kate** CONGRATS on your REWARD of eating chocolate...:flowerforyou: You were soo determined, and the VICTORY that much more SWEET :bigsmile: WTG...

Day 7 of my Detox...only 8 glasses of water...because traveled 3 hours to Reno... Celebrated with my family, and I *DIDN'T* eat...How did THAT happen? :laugh: ...but it DID. I ate Chipotle's earlier, and I was too busy to be hungry. Today we are at DH's daughter's. They are cooking up a SUMPTIOUS meal...and I will be ready. Had oatmeal, and 27 cheezit crackers. I *am* getting hungry!!!!

Have a GRREAT day everyone!

• Beeps2011
    Options
    For Xmas, I was MORE than happy to give the point to LNS!!

LNS: 4

Yummy- yum-yum!!