Options
12346»

Replies

• katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    LNS 6

Me 20

Even though I am eating a lot and its not very healthy 8.30pm passes and I stop! It's a miracle :wink:

After the marathon on Sunday I need to replenish and re fuel but then got a gros bug so need to not lose weight and put some on and keep hydrated :drinker:

To still be logging this week for all of us is amazing. :flowerforyou:
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,986 Member
    Options
    Me: 22
    LNS: 4
  • katemateg
    Options
    Me 21
    LNS 6
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 21 - LNS: 5

... I think :). But it's been only one night when I gave up, though that wasn't binging either. Are my numbers really that good? :noway: :happy:
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    **Me** 26
    **LNS** 0

**Kate** Hope you feel better...CONGRATS on a race well run!!

**Dewdrop** Grrreat to see ya! And you've done well...I totally understand that sometimes MFP takes a backseat, but you "adhered" for the most part to NOT LNS'ing...WTG!

Day 8 and 9 (edit)of my Detox...only 10 glasses of water today. I spent a "White Christmas" in Reno, with DIL and family. When we drove back yesterday snowed on and off...and was beautiful.. I ate over calories on Christmas eve and day. Made a commitment to lose 5 lbs by end of January. Found a "twin" with similar goals...so DOUBLING up on Accountability. I'm eating out of a tin of popcorn I got for Christmas as I type this :bigsmile: :bigsmile: getting my snacking in early. A few more days before the new year. Congrats to everyone for staying accountable.!

Hugs and Smiles :drinker:
    [/quote]
  • debilang
    Options
    **Me** 27
    **LNS** 0

Day 10 of my Detox...10 glasses of water today...and I am HUNGRY this morning :bigsmile: WIll have my Oatmeal first and foremost...Have a grrrreat day everyone!!

• Beeps2011
    Options
    I'm detoxing with 16 glasses of water a day!

And, I'm avoiding LNS like the PLAGUE!

Me: 23
    LNS: 4
  • debilang
    Options
    **Me** 28
    **LNS** 0

Day 11 of my 90 Day Detox Plan......just had my oatmeal and big glass of water :bigsmile: Goal: 12 glasses

**Beeps** Great for you...16 glasses of water a Fantastic Goal...with NO LNS'ing....you CAN do it :):)

Hi to everyone else...we are sliding into the NEW YEAR with ACCOUNTABILITY and FANTASTIC efforts not to LNS...when it becomes a HABIT...it is your best friend...especially if going crazy with food some days :laugh:

• debilang
    Options
    **Me** 29
    **LNS** 0

Day 12 of my 90 Day Detox Plan......had my oatmeal and going to have my big glass of water and detox capsules :bigsmile: Goal: 12 glasses. It is amazing how our bad habits to "overeat" because foods taste SOO good can trap us into over-indulging. This old experience happened to me last night. DH or I did not want to cook, and we treat ourselves once in a while to Chinese takeout. I had all my favorite dishes, but thank goodness MFP was in the picture. I knew I only had soo many calories to eat to stay UNDER GOAL...plus, my exercise calories...which I heartily ate back yesterday:laugh: I filled my plate, and KNEW I could not have seconds. Soo I ate slowly, and had my tea and more water. Whelp...it is MORNING again...NO LNS'ing...and I [c]an indulge a bit more of "leftovers". I know some people don't like them...but "I" sure do...heheheh...sooo Have a WONDERFUL day before NewYear's [Eve] my friends...

Hugs and Smiles...:drinker:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 22 - LNS: 6

.... and planning on staying strong for tonight and forgetting about the challenge tomorrow ;). I don't want to get hungry at 1 am and start off the year by stuffing my face :wink:.

What are you New Year's Resolutions, btw?

Debi, thanks for your commitment and the good example you are setting. Thank you also for sharing the highlights of your days :flowerforyou:. I enjoy reading your posts!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 25
    LNS: 5

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

See you in 2013!
  • debilang
    Options
    **Me** 30
    **LNS** 0

Day 14 of my 90 Day Detox Plan......had my oatmeal and going to have my big glass of water and detox capsules :bigsmile: Goal: 12 glasses. OMG OMG...I just put out a challenge to MFP to join me in a C25K training (Couch to 5K)..hehehe...I will need to get good tips from you Kate :bigsmile: I start on Jan 2...and I am already looking for 5K's in the area with a goal of doing the SF Half Marathon in July. I talk myself into stuff regarding health and fitness pretty good. :laugh: It has gone the OTHER way, too...:bigsmile:

**Dewdrop** you have remained an inspiration here. Glad we are pals!:flowerforyou:
    **Beeps** Happy New Year to you, too :drinker:

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my Pals here...:heart:

• katemateg
    Options
    I think my final score was

LNS 7
    Me 24

The past few days though have seen me stuff my face and put on lots of weight, aaaarrrggghhh, but all my own fault:embarassed: I could have hidden from logging but I didn't. But now it's 2013 :drinker:

A new dawn, its a new day, its a new life. :flowerforyou:

Well done everyone for great accountability.

I always love doing new year resolutions. They involve gossiping less, not wasting money, paying off debts and saving for Kenya again but with regards to Mfp I plan on quitting processed cakes, no chocolate till Easter Sunday, no sweets at all. Home made cakes in moderation and the odd healthier than some puddings at weekends is all fine, but on the whole a clean, un processed diet :drinker: And a 10 minute outdoor walk daily, regardless of weather, to keep me sane :laugh:

Happy 2013 folks :laugh:
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year!!
    It's been awhile since I've participated here, but what better time to go back to this challenge than on New Year's Day?!:laugh:
    Hope you all had a wonderful holiday. I've enjoyed seeing family and friends, but I've succumbed to some incredible overeating and drinking of soda and cappuccino and wine.:ohwell:

Is there a link to the January 2013 LNS challenge? I really need this challenge and am SO ready to start the new year off right.:smile:

In the meantime, I wish you all a very Happy & Healthy 2013!!:flowerforyou:
    Zaza
  • debilang
    Options
    **Me** 31
    **LNS** 0

Day 15 of my 90 Day Detox Plan......Was over in calories, BUT...NO LATE NIGHT SNACKING into the NEW YEAR... YAY!! :bigsmile:

Happy New Year Everyone!! :drinker:

• dewdrop
    Options
    For the sake of completeness, I lost he last point to LNs last year:
    Me: 22 - LNS: 7
    (but started strong this year :wink:).

Zaza already found the link, but here it is for everyone else:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/832812-no-more-late-night-snacking-january-2013
    Thanks again, Debi.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone! :flowerforyou: Hope to have you as mf-pals this and many coming years :wink:.
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    I finished off strong - was in bed by 9:30 on NYE, actually (I ended up quite ill in the middle of the night - still had to host 18 folks for brunch, yesterday!).

Me: 26
    LNS: 5

Turns out December was just an average month, for me. I'm kind of hoping to drop my LNS down to <4, per month, in 2013!