Tuesday - Goals

Options

Replies

• MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    This week my goal is to burn 1600 calories with exercise. :) 1 whole days worth of calories. And to make it on the treadmill 3.1 miles, which is the 5K I'm aiming for in April.
    Only made it to 1100 calories last week, but I did make the 3.1 miles.
    This week my goal is to make it to the gym 4 times, burn 1600, and break into the 250's!!
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is to lose another pound. One at a time. This way I know I can keep it off. I want to try to walk more this week as well, however, it is extremely cold here. We have our first extreme cold weather alert of the year today.
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is to eat healthy this week and weekend. I had a bad weekend last week and yesterday was bad also. I can't let it get me down and just have to pick myself back up.........One thing I did learn though is that certain foods make me feel sick.....
  • bjmcq
    bjmcq Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    My goal is to recover from a bum knee so I can start last week's goals!!
  • yolste07
    yolste07 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    My goal today is to drink 10 glasses of water
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    My goal for today is to log every bite and be just under on my calories...Made it..:laugh:
    First day in weeks.
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    1,000 calorie burn tonight!
  • unicorngale
    unicorngale Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My goals are to get my weight down to 130 - 140 lbs, eat healther and exercise more.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,262 Member
    Options
    My goals are to continue exercising and eat even healthier...I have room for improvement with my eating habits.
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My goals are to continue exercising every day and slowly increasing my times.
  • uniquesarah
    uniquesarah Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    to keep up my fitness
  • FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    My goal today is to go to the YMCA for 1 hour. 10am-11am
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,262 Member
    Options
    My goal is to see the scale start moving again. My goal is at least a pound by Monday.
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Goal for this week is to move the scale down by next Monday, because next week I am away and not cooking for myself and that will likely result in no loss but hopefully not a gain since I will be doing lots of walking while I am away.
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    My goal.........hmmm..........been thinking about this for a while this morning. I've had this screen open for about 1 hour trying to think of something to write. My goal is not fitness or food related. I have a baby blanket, 3 hats, and 3 pairs of booties that I have crocheted for my daughter to give her friend at her baby shower this coming Saturday. The only problem is that I have all the loose ends to weave in still. I hate doing that part. So my goal is to work on this each night so that I have it all finished for Friday when my daughter is picking up her stuff.
  • tiawna
    tiawna Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My goal for today is to go to the 6:30pm cycle class. The cycle instructor on Tuesdays is great and I need to get back to going regularly. Cycle classes are such a great work out for me! It's just the getting up and going that's the hard part.
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Goal for this week, to make it under 260 lbs and finally make it to my 30 lbs mark. :)
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    After eating at (or really close to) TDEE for five weeks and seeing no gain, I cut my calories on Sunday.
    I am finding it harder to meet my macros at 1,600 calories. So, my goal this week is to increase my protein without increasing my fat and/or carbs.
  • gavins1mimi
    gavins1mimi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is to exercise, I am eating right, but I am not exercising and you can tell by my results. That changes now!
  • hansea47
    hansea47 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get my house clean...like to *my* standards, not just my husband and kids' standards.:wink:
    That way I'll feel like I earned a night out when my husband takes me out for a date night on Saturday! :heart: