Thursday - Truth

Options

Replies

• MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    My truth Today. I'm starting to really enjoy this journey.
  • Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm an occasional juicer, because I know it is good for you. And I watch these documentaries that say they are delicious! BUT I HATE THE TASTE! I have to hold my nose and down it in order to get it down. I've made several different recipes and tryed all the so-called "delicious" recipes and still hate juicing. Also, cleaning the juicer is a pain in my *kitten*! lol I hate everything about juicing, but will continue for the health benefits.
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Truth: I am starting to feel myself slide. I am craving junk food even though I haven't had anything all that horrible in about 2 weeks. I know I need to keep going but its hard. Some days I just want to get take out because I am tired after work and I do not want to cook and then clean up.
  • JimieLou
    JimieLou Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I was secretly happy that I didn't get to see my regular lady doc because she was on maternity leave. That way she wouldn't see that I have gained 40 of the 80 pounds I lost in 2011 back in 2012.
    I keeping my fingers crossed and staying motivated that when I go back in 2013 that the weight is gone....and hopefully lower.
  • mrtobias50
    mrtobias50 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am so frustrated that this is taking so long and going so slowly even though I know that is the best plan and is more likely to be a permanent change.
  • tiawna
    tiawna Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am a closet smoker. I only smoke cigarettes at home ( a lot of my friends don't even know I smoke). I am trying to stop but having a hard time with it...
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I take a diauretic the night before I weigh in. I only do this because I tend to retain water for some reason and my rings are often tight when I wake up. I add back a pound or so to the weight that my scale reports to make up for the normal water that my body will replenish. I know that this isn't too healthy but I only do it one night a week.
  • zoeysmom08
    zoeysmom08 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Truth: I find that since I am watching what I eat and staying away from the buffet lines...I LOVE TO COOK AGAIN!!! I am cooking most every night now and on the occasional night I don't cook, then either Subway or Applebee's cook for me..that way I can at least get something that won't cost me a full days worth of calories :smile:
  • Michy737
    Michy737 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I gave into a craving yesterday and went a little overboard... :(
  • uniquesarah
    uniquesarah Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    truth i had some naughty treats this week :(
  • FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Truth is I want a cookie right now...but I don't need it. Gotta do something like make this post to get my mind on something else.
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Truth - The support I receive here on mfp rocks!!!
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    My truth. I cheat on my Gluten free diet. I use the excuse that I've never been tested so I may be wrong, about my issues. Then I feel horrid afterwards, both mentally and physically.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,259 Member
    Options
    Truth: I really want to see 199 on the scale. I think I've been working to get to that number for years.
  • Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Truth: I've lost 40 pounds, and in my head I havn't lost an ounce. I feel just as big as I ever did. Went from 226 to 186 and I still feel disgusting. Will it ever be enough?
  • myluv4lifgros
    myluv4lifgros Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yesterday and into today, I have been eating like mad...donuts! Heading to the gym tomorrow morning, but in the meantime my stress is really taking hold.
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Truth- I can't control my emotional eating. If I am stressed, mad or just sad I feel starved. I know I could benefit from counseling but it is not in the budget.
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Truth:
    I haven't even lost weight yet and already I'm worried about gaining it back.
  • FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    truth is I'm too lazy to do what I need to do, but I'm never going to give up trying
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Truth- I don't log all of my workouts.