Ripped in 30 jan 2013 challenge!

Options

Replies

• jaztoderan
    jaztoderan Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I was going to take measurements but I don't trust myself to measure the exact same spot each time. Hopefully I see a noticeable difference in pictures (before and after)! (haven't seen any changes yet.. although my legs and butt feel tighter to the touch)
  • tdbernrd
    tdbernrd Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! I just completed Week 2 Day 1. I sucked so bad doing this one. Hopefully, I'll get stronger as I do the workout more. My knees still hurt, but I'm going to just modify my movement when the pain hits.
  • brenperez18
    brenperez18 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    6 days of week one in the books, rest day tomorrow then on to week 2. Is anyone taking measurements? If so, how often? I think I will take pics after each week, and measurements after 2 weeks. Keep up the great everyone.
    I am not weighing myself at all, I've heard w/RI30 it's more about inches lost and yes I have before pics and will take after. I also measured before and will measure after I'm done with the DVD.
  • tdbernrd
    Options
    Week 2 day 2 completed. I sucked less than I did yesterday. I graduated to my 3lb weights. Yippee! I'm trying to conquer these blasted planks. I will master them.

I will hit the scale and take my measurements tomorrow. I've been measuring every two weeks and weighing myself every Sunday.
  • brenperez18
    Options
    Good job everyone! Just finished week 1! Will start week 2 on Monday or if I have time I will start tomorrow since I prefer to rest on a weekday!
  • jlanderson_12
    jlanderson_12 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Planning on doing my first day of Week 3 after the Raven Game. Game is tied right before the first half. If we lose I will definatley have to get out some aggression and will be motivated to do RI30. If we win...who knowes. Maybe I will still be motivated from being excited.

Go RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jaztoderan
    Options
    I've heard week 3 is the hardest! Can't wait to hear about it. I'll be starting it Tuesday.
  • KilannaFit
    Options
    Hi All

Good to see everyone is still 'enjoying' the workout :)

I am not taking any measurements until I have finished and I am not weighing myself until 22/03/2013

Mainly because I have an injection every 12 weeks and I have my weight taken by a nurse

I don't own a set of scales :) but I only want to lose 10lbs roughly

I am still on week 2 and the plank jacks are really getting me going. Not moving onto week 3 until Tuesday
  • KilannaFit
    Options
    jaztoderan - Ohhh snap for tuesday :)
  • jaztoderan
    Options
    :D two more days and we'll be at the halfway point! I'm excited. This is the most consistently I've ever worked out.. usually would go through a 3-4 week kick and still only workout a couple days a week. Feels good to keep pressing "copy from yesterday" for my exercise log.
  • lizz2013
    lizz2013 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    halfway through week 3 and its getting easier! I weighed myself on saturday and had actually gained weight! So i'm going to ignore the scales and just judge by measurements and photos. 3 more day til week 3 eeeek!
  • tdbernrd
    Options
    Week 2 day 3 completed! I actually lost two pounds and one inch from my waist . I usually don't lose any weight doing Jillian' s workouts. But I'm also kicking in a little extra cardio and starting to eat clean .

Good luck to everyone as we press forward!
  • brenperez18
    Options
    Wow, did day 1 week 1 and my wrists are hurting from all those freakin planks!!! Dud not use my 8 lbs weights at all, I did try. Used mostly 3 & 4lb weights. Hope I get better!

Keep it up ladies!!!
  • brenperez18
    Options
    Wow, did day 1 week 1 and my wrists are hurting from all those freakin planks!!! Dud not use my 8 lbs weights at all, I did try. Used mostly 3 & 4lb weights. Hope I get better!

Keep it up ladies!!!
    Ooops meant to type week 2
  • brenperez18
    Options

Keep it up ladies!!!
    Ooops meant to type week 2
    Lol....meant to type 3&5lbs weights! Ugh my arms are still shaky from the workout!
  • KilannaFit
    Options
    Hey Ladies.

Was a bit lacklustre today. Completed the session but today I just couldn't get into it :(

Still Monday is my last day on level 2 so might just be getting itchy to get to level 3
  • lizz2013
    lizz2013 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Week 2 day 3 completed! I actually lost two pounds and one inch from my waist . I usually don't lose any weight doing Jillian' s workouts. But I'm also kicking in a little extra cardio and starting to eat clean .

Good luck to everyone as we press forward!

Amazing! Well done :) 1 inch is a brilliant loss!
  • bossW
    bossW Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi all, Just wondering how you track calories burned for ripped in 30? I wasnt able to find it in the list of exercises.
  • jlanderson_12
    Options
    Hi all, Just wondering how you track calories burned for ripped in 30? I wasnt able to find it in the list of exercises.

I have a HRM and I average 275.
  • jlanderson_12
    Options
    I finally did the first day of Week3. I didn't do it yesterday like I was supposed to because I was watching the Raven game and we WON in double over time. Second year to AFC Championship. Hopefully we make it to the superball this year for Ray Lewis's last year. :sad:

Ok, so running lunges SUCK!!!! I thought I was going to fall down. I do like the fact that there are less planks. I agree with brenperez18-they hurt my wrist really bad. I do like crawing around on the floor though. Hurt my legs like crazy but it was something different.

So pround of my self that I actually made it this far. I never finished anything when it comes to working out. It is my goal to finish this DVD then to move on to all the other DVD's I have. I even have Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders work out. :laugh:

So until tomorrow! :drinker: