Level One

Options

Replies

• j9bonita
    Options
    I completed Day 1 Level 1 last night :) Looking forward to doing it again tonight after work!!
  • ann0416
    ann0416 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Day 3 - Level 1- 3rd Jan 2013

Done done done :D !! SOAR :( but thats okie :D !!
  • Aliykat
    Aliykat Posts: 29
    Options
    Im am on day 7 of level 1. I notice a difference in my stamina already. Although i am excited to start level 2 as I am a little bored with level 1

:)
  • KylieE
    KylieE Posts: 40
    Options
    All of you are doing great getting started!!!! I'm going to start mine after work! I'm determined as I am the heaviest I've ever been before. :(
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Ive completed day 1 level one just now..
    My legs feel like jelly already but at least i burnt 220 cals.. Amped!!!

Yay! Great job for completing it!
  • raqufern
    Options
    Completed Day 3 level 1. It was so hard to get up this morning and complete Day 3 because I am so sore from the first 2 days. I'm glad i did though because it helped work out the soreness!!!

The next few days will be easier....well...... atleast until we start level 2!
  • raqufern
    Options
    Im am on day 7 of level 1. I notice a difference in my stamina already. Although i am excited to start level 2 as I am a little bored with level 1

:)

By now you probably memorized the movies. I muted it yesterday and put some music on and time flew!
  • raqufern
    Options
    1/2/13- Level 1 Day 4 done (did level 1 twice today)
    1/3/13- Level 1 Day 5 (or 6 if you count the doubling up from yesterday)
    1/4/13-
    1/5/13-
    1/6/13-

I hear you are all very sore but yesterday I also added these workouts after the 30day shred. Maybe its something you can add after day 7 when it starts becoming a lot easier:
    http://thehautebunny.wordpress.com/2012/05/08/brazilian-butt-workout/
  • xcandyholic
    Options
    I just finished Day 2 of Level 1 this morning! I've been thinking about doing this morning and night since it's only a 20 minute workout and I'm super excited about it. But then again, I do feel a little sore so I don't wanna injure myself. What do you guys usually do?
  • Kathie444
    Kathie444 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I completed Day 2 Level 1 this morning!
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    Just completed day two.. Burnt 215 calories..

Woohoo.. Go team!!!
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2--Done, and burnt 278 calories..

It's was hard finding the motivation to do it because I'm super sore! But I did it :)
  • daretobethin
    daretobethin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    L1 Day 2 DONE!!! A little sore but determined not to be a quitter!!!:wink:
  • daniellef989
    daniellef989 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just did day 3. I was and still am super sore. Can barely walk down the stairs but I got up and did it anyway and I'm glad I did. It's true that you never regret a workout but you usually regret NOT working out. so glad we are all on the right track!
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    level 1 day 1 1/3/13
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Well i'm in Japan so my days are ahead of the states. Yesterday Thursday, I did day 2 level 1. On Wednesday I completed day 1 level1 in the morning and then went to a crossfit class after work. I'm regretting that decision now...hehe.. I can hardly walk. So i didn't get in day 3 this morning, but i'm going to a crossfit class this afternoon and i'll do day 3 tomorrow morning.

It's ok to take a break too. I've read that it's not meant to be a consecutive 30 days. Rest days are always recommended when exercising- so that for me is Sunday.

Happy Shredding All!!
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Day 2, Level 1, DONE- 1/3/13 :)

Thought I was DYING because I made the mistake of doing 17 minutes of Zumba before I did the Shred...I didn't think it would make THAT much of a difference, except the Zumba had a lot of squat type moves, so my legs were killing me...lol They were SHAKING just from standing by the end!

Great job everyone else!!! So glad to see so many of us doing this!! We are going to see great results!
  • ann0416
    ann0416 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Day 3 - Level 1- 3rd Jan 2013

Done done done :D !! SOAR :( but thats okie :D !!

Day 4 - Level 1 - 4th Jan 2013 - DONE - NAILED IT AND KILLED THOSE YUCKY LOOKING FAT ( well almost ) hehe

I have been doing 20 min of aerobics and started 20 squats and 5 push-ups on day 1 with DS. So for today, I am on my 35 squats and 8 push ups(trying to do a complete push-up) along with 19 min aerobics and a morning walk for 20 min

My legssss ( sob sob ) They are sore , calf muscle and shoulders are hurting even when I sleep, even when I sit !!
    However doing almost all the circuit without any break in btw.. I can feel I have become strong and I feel sexy while doing;)

Hope you all are having great time and feeling sexy as well while working out ..

xoxo :*
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    i love that my muscles feel tighter at the end. You KNOW what muscles were worked. JM is one bad chick!
  • bkbabe99
    bkbabe99 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Just started today I did this workout last year with great results. Glad I found this group :)