Challenge 1- No sweets/sugars

Options
123457»

Replies

• Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Okay guys, I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I'm going to the movies tonight and the only thing that comes to mind to eat there is just loads and loads of sugary sweets. I considered just going in with a pack of nuts etc but I can only find large bags/calorie contents waaaaay to high.
    What would you take to the cinema to munch on that's not bursting with sugar or extra high in calories? I was thinking of just taking in a water bottle but that's no fun when everyone else with you are munching on choc tops (mmmm.....choc tops....)
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    It's 2:48ish and I WANT MY CHOCOLATE MINI!!!!!!

but noooo.... i'm gonna be strong. :sad:

Honey, to answer your question, I guess you can bring some veggies in, like carrots or even some fruits like berries or something? that way you're munching on something.
  • Honeytips
    Options
    Fantastic idea! I'm definitely going to take an apple in with me :-D
  • sher71481
    Options
    Are you able to eat sugar free pudding? If not i failed already! lol But i just joined and already had it a few day's ago
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    For most of the week, I had no sweets EXCEPT on tuesday when my dad offered me a donut and i of course said yes without thinking -.- But, I haven't had any other sweet! :D
  • Honeytips
    Options
    Are you able to eat sugar free pudding? If not i failed already! lol But i just joined and already had it a few day's ago

If it was 100% sugar free then that should be fine. I know quite a few people are having sugar free sodas and that's allowed.
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Failed this miserably last night....had soda :sad:
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Well this has been a pretty insane week for me.so I have not had time to read the message boards to see this challenge. I've logged my food and weight but no reading of the message boards. Anyways, I have been selling chocolate bars for Little league all week so I lost the no sweets challenge; meaning that I ate one. Personally, I believe I did good. I had three boxes of sixty each candy bars and a box of twenty five chocolate covered almonds and only had one and a half candy bars (and I chose the dark chocolate)
  • Honeytips
    Options
    Let's start hearing some success stories from this week's no sweets/sugar challenge!!

I'm quite pleased with my results:
    7 January: 154lbs
    14 January: 150.5lbs

Lost a totaly of 3.5lbs and a few inches!! I know that I've never lost so much weight in the space of a week and I definitely know that it's because I've cut out so much junk!! I did the same amount of exercise that I'd usually do each week but the only difference was the lack of a lot of junk! :happy:

I'm sure that you guys are weighing in and seeing the benefits of this challenge, so please come in and share your success stories!! :smile:
  • Ibelievenme2
    Ibelievenme2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I completed this challenge with no problems.