Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    February 2013

Diane: 2
    Binge : 5
  • meb2002
    meb2002 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ok... So I just joined this group today and started back on the site today. Last night I confessed to my husband just how much I have been binging lately. I am hating myself, but I have decided I'm ready to fight the battle and win because I want to get back to my skinny self. So far in February I have been losing to the "The Binge", but that is about to change!! I'm tired of feeling crappy because of all the bad food I'm putting in my body!

"The Binge" - 7
    Megan - 0
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    Ok... So I just joined this group today and started back on the site today. Last night I confessed to my husband just how much I have been binging lately. I am hating myself, but I have decided I'm ready to fight the battle and win because I want to get back to my skinny self. So far in February I have been losing to the "The Binge", but that is about to change!! I'm tired of feeling crappy because of all the bad food I'm putting in my body!

"The Binge" - 7
    Megan - 0
    Welcome to the group Megan!! & One day at a time.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    February 2013:

Mollie - 6
    The Binge - 1 (3rd)

Days I did not logged it ALL: 1 (3rd)
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________

January - 4 days I did not log it ALL
  • rincoglionita
    rincoglionita Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Sounds like February is a rough month for a lot of us. Thinking of all of you....
  • katiemooable
    katiemooable Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The binge has won every single day of February so far.

the binge: 7
    Me: 0

Maybe today will be different ;s
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    me 6
    binge 1...

I will make it through the weekend, I can feel it!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Me - 5.
    Binge - 3.

Utter despair. I hate myself so much right now. This is not a minor binge, but a really severe one, at least 6000 calories, staggered over the morning hours from 5am til 11am. Going to take me weeks to undo this. Never again. I am so done with this, even if I have to starve it out of myself.

No punishment. Starving would trigger another binge. Hun be kind to yourself. :( Forgiveness is going to get you farther than the self hate will. It's only temporary motivation. How can you take care of what you don't love..?
  • ObtainingBalance
    Options
    me 6
    binge 1...

I will make it through the weekend, I can feel it!

You got this! :)
  • ObtainingBalance
    Options
    Feb 8th ~

Me: 5

The Binge: 2 (2/5, 2/6)

Overeating: 1 (2/4)
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Me - 5.
    Binge - 3.

Utter despair. I hate myself so much right now. This is not a minor binge, but a really severe one, at least 6000 calories, staggered over the morning hours from 5am til 11am. Going to take me weeks to undo this. Never again. I am so done with this, even if I have to starve it out of myself.

No punishment. Starving would trigger another binge. Hun be kind to yourself. :( Forgiveness is going to get you farther than the self hate will. It's only temporary motivation. How can you take care of what you don't love..?

That's really beautiful, and true. How can we take care of something we don't love?
  • nemelkb
    Options
    I agree. I try to have a mantra for each day noting the sense of pride I can gain physically, emotionally, and mentally if I eat well. It's just a vicious cycle for me. I would like to put an end to that. I appreciate your support! You are all my inspiration!
    Me-5
    Binge- got me today.....darn it ......1

Need to have zero binges this month. That was my goal. Why am I so easy to cave.

Expectations can self sabotage at times. When I tell myself I wont have any binges all month, I give up too quickly... it's best to not stress it. Just take it a day at a time. Instead of saying "I will not binge today" say "I will eat healthy foods and treat my body with care today". Just suggestions of course. :flowerforyou: Still got 21 days left to this month. =)
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    2/7/2013

Me: 7
    the binge: 0

Days logged: 7/28

I could feel, I don't know, SOMETHING, some resentment or other stress that was pushing me to eat in a bingey way soon after I got home from work. I pushed back and ate a healthy and satisfying snack (protein, fiber, fat) that evened me out until I was ready to face dinner prep. I'm going to remember that strategy. Was also glad for the awareness that the resentment was making me feel a bit bingey; too often that is lacking until it's much too late.

That is so great you recognized it and did something. I recongized it yesterday but failed to do soemthing!!!
  • MPJS
    MPJS Posts: 465
    Options
    Hi everyone
    me 3
    binge 4
    The afternoon is worst for me I am trying to get this in check any suggestions would love to hear
    Thank you!
  • nemelkb
    Options
    Me-6
    Binge- 1
  • nemelkb
    Options
    Love it! Thats the way to do it. Be so proud of yourself and know you are serving as an inspiration for others!!
    2/7/2013

Me: 7
    the binge: 0

Days logged: 7/28

I could feel, I don't know, SOMETHING, some resentment or other stress that was pushing me to eat in a bingey way soon after I got home from work. I pushed back and ate a healthy and satisfying snack (protein, fiber, fat) that evened me out until I was ready to face dinner prep. I'm going to remember that strategy. Was also glad for the awareness that the resentment was making me feel a bit bingey; too often that is lacking until it's much too late.

That is so great you recognized it and did something. I recongized it yesterday but failed to do soemthing!!!
  • richardsrm
    richardsrm Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    :smile: me -6
    binge -1 yea!!!
  • MSP107
    MSP107 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    binge 0
    Suzy 1
    I just found this group, relatively new to MFP....I hope it is not too late to join the Feb challenge. I so need this. I have had binge eating issues for a very long time I am not only working on losing weight but I am t2 diabetic Hi new friend :-)
  • MSP107
    MSP107 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    ME - 1
    binge -0
    Sorry how silly of me not to put ME first!