Fitting It In (giggity)

Options

Replies

• kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    bumping, want this to show in my feed. Great post!
  • emmanap91
    emmanap91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    love this post, I had no idea my style of dieting had a phrase associated with it! Replying so I can come back next time I get discouraged :)
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Sorry but using extra calories for ice cream is a terrible waste of precious calories.

Eat gelato :tongue:
  • oldladybug
    oldladybug Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • shopperdisguise
    shopperdisguise Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Bumping
  • perrymick
    perrymick Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    bumping
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    But all I really wanted to know about is macaroni and cheese. Can I eat macaroni and cheese? My recipe from the Simple Cooking cookbook, by John Thorne, where you use a pound of sharp cheddar with about 8 oz.s of macaroni noodles. Course, you don't eat the whole thing -- not in one day anyway.
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I am a little afraid of Macros lol. I have a hate hate relationship with anything math lik e( even though I am a Licensed Practical Nurse . Medicine is different )... I don't ballance my check book ever so thinking about this makes me nervous

- However I am now at a point in my weightloss that I need to step it up a notch and I guess this is the next logical step ...

Thanks for the post and I will make an attempt to understand my macros. I have not been obsesive with my calories or anything since I had so much to lose it didn't make a difference.... but it is starting to ...
  • JourneyingJessica
    JourneyingJessica Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Pretty awesome post! Thank you!!!
  • flab2fit_30
    Options
    great post... saving for later.
  • 0nehappyheart
    Options
    Bump!
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Great info...bump for my newsfeed.
  • grrrlwonder
    grrrlwonder Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks for giving me my ice cream back!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Bumping because I think this is one of the most important posts on MFP. Maybe you should copy it and post it in Food and Nutrition, too.
  • gringacha
    gringacha Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Bump! I'm vegetarian and just started paying attention to my macros this week. Thanks for posting this.
  • losingforgood120
    Options
    Bump, I wanted to find this a few weeks ago and couldn't. Finally stumbled upon it again today. Better save it in my topics. :)
  • FatJockSing
    FatJockSing Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Cheeeeese(cake) Grommitt!! Twice a week and still dropping!!

:noway: :drinker:
  • CharleneeeA
    CharleneeeA Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will save this for later thanks
  • dazedandconfused87
    Options
    Just responding because this is awesome! Thank you for laying things out so clearly. I can't believe I was depriving myself so long of foods I loved because I didn't think I could remain slim while eating them. THANK YOU!!!!!
  • ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    bump to read later