Daily Exercise Check-In

Options

Replies

• JennyJoy1437
    Options
    After my mid day post I have done a 2 mile cardio walk and JM level 1. I didn't push it super hard on JM because i am planning to do it the AM tomorrow and didn't want to be too sore tonight!
  • porto44
    porto44 Posts: 2
    Options
    I went to the gym and told myself I had to do 35 minutes on the elliptical, plus a cool down. I did 60 minutes with a 5 minute cool down. 4.8 miles. 780 calories burned.
  • DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Well, my intentions didn't go as planned but I did a 30 min. exercise dvd. Sizzling Salsa, and I did 30 min. of walking running DAY 1 Week 1 of C25K.
  • DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Today I did Leslie Sansone's dvd "5 Really Big Miles" and a dvd from The Firm that was 55 minutes long. Right at 2.5 hours of exercise for me! I have stayed really consistant the last 8 days (since I joined mfp) and I can already see results! I am trying to focus on these results help give me the motivation I need to continue!

I love Leslie Sansone DVD's
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    20 minute jog with about 15 - 20 minutes of core training. Legs are sore still from a previous workout, but I secretly like it!
    As I was working out I was contemplating as to what to have for dinner and I kept craving Wings and Pizza (my weakness), but decided to have a.....Veggie Casserole for dinner - A whole bunch of veggies, can of cream of mushroom soup, a bit of almond milk, and those onion ring looking things, back for 25 minutes - YUM....Had a craving for cookies afterwards, but went to bed early instead - WIN.

Today looks like it is going to be all about the upper body since my lower body is still somewhat sore.

"Get_Fit_Don't_Quit"
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was 60 minutes of Pilates and 200 crunches, today is 60 mintues of cardio kickboxing, I'm sure I'll add something with it. Will keep you guys posted.
  • Ritaspal
    Ritaspal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    45 min treadmill
    45 min aerobics
    15 min elliptical
    200 crunches with weights
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I will be walking the bridge at work (4 times back and forth is 1 mile)

I will also be doing level 1 of 30 Day Shred
  • JennyJoy1437
    Options
    JM 30 DS Level 1 - Complete

2 mile cardio walk it out will happen tonight :)
  • PHATMAMI2013
    PHATMAMI2013 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I started jullian michaels ripped in 30 last night and will be doing that for 4 weeks plus ive been taking a diet pill since last saturday and have lost 2 pounds:)!
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first day of Ripped in 30. I forgot how tough it is. I was literally dripping with sweat. Such a good workout.
    This evening I will probably take my son for a swim. I don't swim lengths but having to throw him around or push him on a floaty board or tread water while he does jumps in the deep end is a bit of a workout. I will look forward to the soak in the hot tub afterwards. :)
  • MrsScheidt
    Options
    I already got my walk in!! Now I just need to workout with Jillian tonight :)
  • MrsScheidt
    Options
    Just finished my first day of Ripped in 30. I forgot how tough it is. I was literally dripping with sweat. Such a good workout.
    This evening I will probably take my son for a swim. I don't swim lengths but having to throw him around or push him on a floaty board or tread water while he does jumps in the deep end is a bit of a workout. I will look forward to the soak in the hot tub afterwards. :)

That sounds like a very fun workout! I love swimming!! AND hot tubs :)
  • jen2swt
    jen2swt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Day 3. I know I said I would count yesterday as my first day, but I want to make my actual first day count. For some reason it was a little harder today. I wanted to give in, but I didn't.

I still need to overcome doing jumping jacks.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Our swings fun today, although the pool felt a bit cold. My husband would just say I am a princess. My son decided we wod swim to the deep end holding hands which meant he would float along with a pool noodle and I had to drag him along. This seemed to be the theme of today's swim. Thank goodness for the swimming lessons I took last year
  • lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Wednesday March 20- Stationery Bike-20 min.-197 cal burned
    Treadmill 3.5 MPH- 186 cal burned
    Thursday March 21- Circuit Training (Leslie Sanson High Calorie Burn & Arm Exercises w/1 lb weights)-30 min-336 cal burned
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Rest day for me! Thighs still sore....Only 1 more day until Spring Break!

Also, have a quarter of a chicken tender sub for dinner with a few potato wedges...mmmmmmm

"Get_Fit_Don't_Quit"
  • celtic0ne
    celtic0ne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Did this:

Waist Trimmer:

30 jumping jacks
    4 burpees
    2 star jumps
    40 russian twists
    20 oblique crunches (each side)
    30 second side plank (each side)
    40 second plank
    20 bicycles
    30 jumping jacks
    2 burpees
    20 mountain climbers
    10 side leg lifts (each leg)
    20 russian twists
    30 oblique crunches (each side)
    5 burpees
  • jen2swt
    jen2swt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Did this:

Waist Trimmer:

30 jumping jacks
    4 burpees
    2 star jumps
    40 russian twists
    20 oblique crunches (each side)
    40 second plank
    20 bicycles
    30 jumping jacks
    2 burpees
    20 mountain climbers
    10 side leg lifts (each leg)
    20 russian twists
    30 oblique crunches (each side)
    5 burpees
    [/quote

AWESOME!
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    ok was working yesterday which involves; hula hooping, juggling, devilsticking, spinning poi n generally having a giggle.
    Last night was also training night, this is general rugby training but was cut short to an hour. I'm having a bad week as far as eating goes, but training wise I hit my 10k mark tues woo :)