Daily Exercise Check-In

Options

Replies

• lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Wednesday March 20- Stationery Bike-20 min.-197 cal burned Treadmill 3.5 MPH- 186 cal burned
    Thursday March 21-Leslie Sanson High Calorie Burn C)-30 min-336 cal
    Friday Mar 22-(Stationery Bike-10 Min-98 cal) (Treadmill 3.5 mph 30 Min-223 cal)
    Sat Mar 23-(Leslie Sanson 3 Miles High Calorie Burn 45 min 503 cal)
    Sun Marc 24-(Wii Fit 20 min-70 cal)(Exercise Bike 20 min-197 cal) Treadmill 3.5 mph 20 min 149 cal)
    Mon Mar 25-Rest Day
    Tue Mar 26-(Leslie Sanson High Calorie burn –503 cal) (Wii Step Aerobics 15 min 52 cal)
    Wed Mar 27-no accountable exercise- shopping and made cut out cookies for easter-
  • celtic0ne
    celtic0ne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Ok... Tuesday I only ended up doing 1 yoga class
    Wednesday I did an hour walk and 10 minutes of stairs
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Went skating this morning. It was a tough workout and my hip I fell on the other day is a bit achy from it but I will survive. I should be going out to skate tonight as well but that will be a light skate.
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    ok today is day 5 of 30ds, i've also been working today whooooo..... thats meant alot of poi spinning, juggling, devilsticking and just a smattering of hooping yhey:happy:
    Tonights rugby training is off, but someone has to tell the pub we won't be in for chips lol so think a 3m run with a cheeky pint will do the job:bigsmile:
  • jen2swt
    jen2swt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Did my day 5 of Level 1, I def need to do more days on level 1. I have not conquered each exercise yet. I finally was able to do jumping jacks without stopping and REAL jumping jacks at that.

My hardest thing doing this level are push ups and butt kicks.

What's your hardest exercise on level 1?
  • aperradise
    aperradise Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    3/28: 7 mins on elliptical and D10L1 30DS = 360 cals burned
  • Alisontheice
    Options
    Jen - definitely the hardest for me were the push ups. I think I started with 1 or two real ones and them did modified for the rest. Eventually I got up to 10 real ones but that is how I monitored my progress by how many push ups I could do. I really think they are the best exercises.

I got in another hour at least at the rink. It was mostly easy because I was out skating with my 80 year old man I help out but I got to skate hard for a little bit to try some dances with a good skater. It was heaven. :)
  • lucyricky2
    Options
    Wednesday March 20- Stationery Bike-20 min.-197 cal burned Treadmill 3.5 MPH- 186 cal burned
    Friday Mar 22-(Stationery Bike-10 Min-98 cal) (Treadmill 3.5 mph 30 Min-223 cal)
    Sun Marc 24-(Wii Fit 20 min-70 cal)(Exercise Bike 20 min-197 cal) Treadmill 3.5 mph 20 min 149 cal)
    Mon Mar 25-Rest Day
    Tue Mar 26-(Leslie Sanson High Calorie burn –503 cal) (Wii Step Aerobics 15 min 52 cal)
    Wed Mar 27-no accountable exercise- shopping and made cut out cookies for easter-
    Thurs Mar 28-walked the dog- 1 mile- 137 cal
  • jen2swt
    jen2swt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Well, no more forward lunges for me. Went to my doctor this morning because my knee pain won't go away (it was feeling better) but re-aggravated last night.

I have a patellar compression he said. Bummer. I must not have been doing the lunges properly.

All other exercises I do, don't bother my knee, but the lunges kill it.
  • emblu
    Options
    ouch hunni wish i'd read this before commenting on the other thread, but still rest your knee x

ok serveral hours hooping, juggling, spinning poi and generally trying not to freeze lol also day 6 of ds

luckily i'm at a wedding tomorrow so can go for a run and stay warm for a change :laugh:
  • celtic0ne
    celtic0ne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Did a workout with a personal trainer yesterday and did elliptical and weights today
  • aperradise
    Options
    3/29: 7 mins elliptical, 30DS L2D1 = 360 cals burned
  • Alisontheice
    Options
    Oh no Jen sorry to hear.

We had family over for Easter today so I was cooking and baking most of the day. We did walk to get a tea this afternoon so I got a walk in at least.
  • aperradise
    Options
    3/30: L2D2 30 DS burned 260 cals.
  • aperradise
    Options
    3/31: L2D3 30DS burned 260 cals. Happy Easter Everyone!!
  • Alisontheice
    Options
    Happy Easter.
    Busy weekend here so only got a walk in yesterday and today will go for a swim with the family.
  • lucyricky2
    Options
    Sun Marc 24-(Wii Fit 20 min-70 cal)(Exercise Bike 20 min-197 cal) (Treadmill 3.5 mph 20 min 149 cal)
    Mon Mar 25-Rest Day
    Thurs Mar 28-walked the dog- 1 mile- 137 cal burned
    Fri Mar 29-0
    Sat Mar 30-0
    Sun Mar 31-(Stationery Bike-20 min-197 cal burned)(Treadmill 3.5 MPH 74 cal burned)
  • emblu
    Options
    manic weekend. my brothers wedding was yesterday, so got a sneaky 3 n a bit miler run in and then spent the rest of the day eating, drinking, dancing and playing on the park.
    Today has been a total fail eating wise but have had a good couple of hours walking. back at it tomrrow though :smile:
  • Amianne
    Amianne Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Day three, week Two of the Couch to 5 K. I know it isn't a lot of exercise, but it eventually I will be able to run a 5k without walking soon. Something I haven't done in years.
  • emblu
    Options
    excellent Amianne, keep going:smile:
    ok day 7 i think....will check in a mo lol of 30 ds done this morning and will hit monsal trail later, for a nice ride... thats if sprog ever gets up:laugh: