Daily Exercise Check-In

Options

Replies

• honeydawn329
    honeydawn329 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    5 miles done yesterday and another 5 miles today! Really pushed today and could feel a big difference.
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    1 mile walk and Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred level 1!!
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    emblu - sounds like you have a pretty awesome job.

Just did Jillian Michaels Burn Fat and Boost Metabolism (I think that is what it is called). I am drenched in sweat and sore but man it feels good to get through a tough workout
  • Amianne
    Amianne Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Today I did the same week 1 workout of Couch to 5K. It was surprisingly easier than I though it would be at the end of the week.:smile:
  • aperradise
    aperradise Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    3/20: 10 Mins Elliptical- burned 146 cals, 30DS day 1- burned 260 cals
    3/21: 10 mins elliptical- burned 146 cals, 30DS day 2- burned 260 cals
    3/22: 10 mins elliptical- burned 146 cals, 30DS day 2- burned 260 cals, 11 mins brisk walking/jogging- burned 113 cals.
  • lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Stationery Bike-15 Min
    Treadmill 3.5 mph 30 Min
  • jen2swt
    jen2swt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I took the day off as I twisted my knee yesterday while doing Jillian :( It's swolen and hurts when I put pressure on it. I am going to do Jillian tomorrow, maybe not as hard and skip the pushups (the girlie kind), jumping jacks and butt kicks. Its still ok, right? I feel like I'm cheating if I skip those, but that will be brutal on my knee if I do those.
  • Alisontheice
    Options
    Jen-if your knee is sore just do some boxing. Jillion says it is a great cardio workout if you have an injury to the lower body. And anything is better than nothing.
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    ahh self-employed, its fun as i sell hula hoops, juggling equipment n pocket money toys, so means a lot of product testing (stops me getting bored lol)

Well thanks to the snow I'm not working again :( so did the 10min belly blast off dvd yesterday and the usual walking. Today looks pretty much like a big wander and sledging while I rest up for tomorrows rugby game (weather permitting). If the game doesn't happen I'm gonna go stir crazy lol
  • emblu
    Options
    Jen seriously, rest and ice your knee. the more you do the longer it'll take to heal and possibly cause more damage to it.
    Grab your swimming costume and a pull-bouy and you'll get your cardio in and get a great upper body workout without stressing your knee. But whatever get it iced, rested n strapped up hunni x
  • jen2swt
    jen2swt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks all, I'm going to do crunches today, some boxing and some weights while sitting. I'll work on the upper body today. It's feeling a little better, so maybe I will give it another day.
  • reeserox
    reeserox Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wed 20th: Zumba: 40 Minutes

Thurs 21st: 30 Day Shred: 23 Minutes
    Zumba: 20 Minutes
    Friday 22nd: Rest
  • emblu
    Options
    well 1hr of trudging through snow, 10 min belly blast dvd and 15min of free weights (i have the attention span of a gnat)
    Tomorrows rugby is cancelled so have to find a safe route to run instead :)
  • Alisontheice
    Options
    My back is sore today so I took the boy swimming for about 30 minutes or so. I might do some Pilates later on
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Took my dog son to the dog park today!! Played around with him, walked around Target with my fiancee and getting ready to do level 1 30 DS!
  • lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sanson 3 Miles High Calorie Burn and 1 lb weight for the arms- 45 min 503 calories burned
  • aperradise
    aperradise Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    3/23: 30 DS burned 260 cals.
  • emblu
    Options
    rugby cancelled, run lasted 5min due to crap weather n feel pants now. well looks like exercise dvd time n fingers crossed for a quick thaw so i can get back to running asap
  • emblu
    Options
    ok had a sulk n got on youtube. 30day shred level 1 complete:smooched: :smile:
  • Alisontheice
    Options
    Had friends over so I just managed 15 minutes of YouTube Pilates. I chose a really tough one. I will be feeling it tomorrow for sure.