WHAT WAS YOUR 2 hour post dinner BG?

Replies

• airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    I'm clueless tonite....~ 3 hrs post dinner, with dinner carbs being only 16....meter reading was 120 (lunch carbs were 18 so doubting related to that).
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,595 Member
    4.4 or 79.2. The lowest it has ever been. A couple of months ago I would have felt dizzy and hypoglycemic at 4.7 because I was used to running higher. Really happy about this.
  • wcucats77
    wcucats77 Posts: 180
    Good day to everyone.. Hope everyone's Saturday is going well. Last night my recording for BG at 2:00 hours after dinner was exactly 100.

Very pleased since I over indulged with to much dinner.

WCUCATS77
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    A MUCH happier person tonight! FBS was horribly high, but it's settled back down to 104. Will see what it is after I play a little with the x-box.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Tonight mine was 77. That was a switch. :)
  • carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    Granted I took this 3 1/2 hours after eating a 6" roasted chicken sub and baked sour cream and onion chips from Subway, mine was 91. Did not have a shot before supper because we were on a walk and not planning on stopping for dinner. Didn't really matter though.
  • airangel59
    Tonite, 38 carbs for dinner, meter reading a bit after 2 hrs was 99
  • kcaffee1
    A MUCH happier person tonight! FBS was horribly high, but it's settled back down to 104. Will see what it is after I play a little with the x-box.

WTF??? Cardio, heart rate up in the right ranges, and the blasted number goes UP?!? What gives?
  • wcucats77
    WOW .. some amazing stories to the benefits of exercise! Mine was 107 2and I/2 hours after eating. Had company that is why I was late testing. But I had a bunch of carbs, meaning 200. Some of those numbers were carbs with deserts and two fudge cookies. meaning 2.
    So I was pleased with numbers.

Have a great Sunday.

WCUCATS77
  • wcucats77
    Good Sunday evening...Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

BG @ 8:05 was 100.

Had very intense day of cardio doing 62 minutes on Schwinn air dyne bike and burning up 702 calories. I am more convinced than even this is helping me with BG. I had 202 carbs today, which is more than I like having.

WCUCATS 77
  • albertabeefy
    albertabeefy Posts: 1,169 Member
    22g of carbohydrate in my dinner tonight (18g net).

My 1hr post (I always test at 45min-1hr to see my actual 'peak') was 6.1 mmol/L (110 mg/dl)
    My 2hr post was 5.1 mmol/L (92 mg/dl)

I do no exercise on Sunday except a dog walk. Because I exercise intensely 6 days a week (at least 3 strength training days and 3 HIIT days) - I need one day off a week to aid recovery and keep my metabolism up.
  • kcaffee1
    Tomorrow morning is probably going to be pretty nasty after tonight's disappointing 111.

Dinner was 9 g carbs/ 64g protein an hour before my "desert" cheese and cinnamon for another 2g cabs/ 22g protein with a 30 minute swim to try to pull things down.
  • wcucats77
    Hello all... BG @ 2:00 hours after starting meal was 85. Very pleased with this number. I hope this number translates to good numbers for fasting in the morning.

WCUCATS77
  • kcaffee1
    I have to laugh at mine. It's not the world's best, but with the surprise at dinner, it's not too bad - 126 (and the laugh is that's where I STARTED the day at.) Hope it continues to drop before bed, or else tomorrow's going to be a VERY ugly day number wise!
  • airangel59
    Tonite, 115 two hours after eating dinner....dinner carbs were 19 (did have a Russell Stover sugar free coconut patty with dinner...1 net carb per bag)
  • wcucats77
    Hello... BG at 2:42pm -85. This was 2:15 minutes after lunch. Did not take the BG this evening.

Very pleased with those numbers.

Have a great Wednesday.

WCUCATS 77
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    BG 2 hrs. after dinner was 92.
  • kcaffee1
    Missed the exact 2 hr mark
    Total carbs - 72, dinner - 17
    BG - disappointing 115
  • airangel59
    Tonite, 30 dinner carbs, 2 hrs later BS 122
    (purposely avoided sugar free candy too)....had to be the hot dog roll (although oddly similar dinner a few days before, but more carbs then, and BS was 115).
    I give up...no clue what sets it off at this point, lol
  • wcucats77
    Good evening to all... BG @ 9:32pm was 97. 2 hours after starting dinner.

Have a great Thursday.

WCUCATS77