WHAT WAS YOUR 2 hour post dinner BG?

Options

Replies

• wcucats77
    wcucats77 Posts: 180
    Options
    Good Morning everyone... Had a very unusual number after 2 hours and 10 minutes after starting dinner last night. BG @ 9:29pm
    was 142. I have not seen a number like that I almost a month My carb intake for the day was 159, so go figure?:huh:

Anyway, I was interested to see what the fasting number would be this morning ( had no idea), but @ 6:11 was 100??:huh:

Amazing isn't it?

Well here's hoping everyone has a wonderful day.

WCUCATS77
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    2 hrs after the start of dinner, BG = 99. We had an absolutely gorgeous day and tomorrow is to be in the 80's and sunny! :happy:
  • wcucats77
    Options
    Good evening all... Retire great numbers for post and glad the day went so well.

BG @ 9:37- 101= 2 hours and 10 minutes after starting dinner.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday.

WCUCATS77:bigsmile:
  • retiree2006
    Options
    WCUCATS77...thanks for the encouragement. I cross my fingers every time I test since it seems like I'm "gambling" every time! You never know how it will turn out.

Your numbers have been pretty nicely consistent. I'm hoping to get those lower numbers myself on a more regular basis. Time will tell.
  • nvstlrgrl
    nvstlrgrl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    147 tonight. With a possible explination of my crazy sugars the last few days. Went to urgent care today as I was having pain in my neck/throat area and dizzy spells. The doctor discovered that the tube in my left ear is inflamed and full of fluid. He said it could be the cause of my sugar swings. Not much they can do for it, I just have to wait it out. He did tell me to take sudafed and tylenol though to help with clearing it up. At least this could be some insight as to what is going on. It seems amazing how our bodies seems to put certain things on hold to focus on something else in times of sickness.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Tonite 120
    Dinner carbs were 23
    Carbs for day 117
  • wcucats77
    Options
    Good evening to all. BG @ 9:00pm- 99. @ hours after starting meal/

Had 213 carbs today , so pleased with numbers.

Hope everyone doing well and have great Wednesday.

WCUCATS77
  • Defren
    Defren Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    5.3 (95.4 US) today, around normal for me.
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    107 today, and considering I didn't have my normal cardio burn, I'm very, very happy with it!
  • retiree2006
    Options
    104 tonight and I'm fine with that. Still had my evening snack since it seems to help with my morning BG (usually).
  • airangel59
    Options
    reading tonite was 125
    dinner carbs were 40
    daily carbs were 106 at time of testing
  • djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    105... pretty happy because we went out to eat. I was deciding between 2 dinners and decided to look up carb count. Chicken tacos 150... holy cow. Bacon Quesadilla - 69. Much better esp since I only ate half. The other half is for dinner tonight!
  • fattyfoodie
    fattyfoodie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Last night was 5.7 or 102.
  • wcucats77
    Options
    Hello to all... BG @ 8:19 pm- 104. 168 carbs today.

Have a great Thursday.

WCUCATS77
  • nvstlrgrl
    nvstlrgrl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone. Tonight's BG was 117. It is coming back down, but I have had to increase my insulin to get there. Insulin or not it is good to have them coming back into a decent range.
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    No cardio today to speak of, some resistance training, a TINY bit of calisthenics, and 45 g of carbs within a 2 hr window (dinner, then an hour later was my protein shake). And, the numbers are being nice to me tonight - 108 after all of this.
  • retiree2006
    Options
    2 hrs. after start of dinner my number was 119...so I did 15 minutes of light exercise and a bit later checked and I was at 108.
  • airangel59
    Options
    Almost 2 hrs post, reading was 131 but dinner carbs were 51 (subway sandwich & 1/2 oz Doritos)
    Daily carbs till this point were 115
  • retiree2006
    Options
    2 hr post dinner BG was 101 tonight. This was an absolutely gorgeous day and I hope tomorrow is the same for all!
  • wcucats77
    Options
    Good evening everyone. I hope the day went well. BG @ 9:11pm 2:10 hours after dinner- 104

Pleased with number since many extra carbs today.

Have a great weekend.

WCUCATS