10LB Goal.. Starting NOW? Anyone with me??

Options

Replies

• knucklesammie
    knucklesammie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    i have about 10 more stubborn pounds i'd love to ideally lose, too! great post, great group! feel free to add me anyone out there who wants a motivator friend with similar goals :)
  • AliM_77
    AliM_77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have at least 10lb to lose to be back to my ideal weight. Had put on a bit after my dad died (comfort eating). Now need motivated to lose weight & tone up
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    DONE!

49 years old, 5'3 apple shape, small/medium frame

90 days from 137lb to 126.8lb
    4.5 inches off waist
    4 inches off hips
    ... and that apple belly that bulged from below the boobs - GONE! (along with the double chin, muffin top and bra strap back fat!)

and its staying off - losing that 10lb was hard work!

good luck everyone!

Congrats!!!! 90 days seems a good time frame, any tips you can share, or just patience and hard work?
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I have at least 10lb to lose to be back to my ideal weight. Had put on a bit after my dad died (comfort eating). Now need motivated to lose weight & tone up

Just wanted to say so sorry about your dad. My weight backslid when my mom got cancer. It happens. Hugs.
  • AliM_77
    AliM_77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

Just wanted to say so sorry about your dad. My weight backslid when my mom got cancer. It happens. Hugs.

Thanks. Was only 8 months ago. Just trying to get back on track...
  • TheatreLover23
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and 194lbs (was 191, but I gained 3 pounds) and my goal is to get to 155-160lbs. The heaviest I was is 235lbs.
  • SLVUnit
    SLVUnit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Long time since posting, but wondered how everyone is going, whos actually lost the 10 pounds , and whats your goals for the new yr?
  • cass223
    Options
    I'm down! 34 years old from Lansing, MI, USA
  • Resanzo
    Resanzo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi… Is there still interest here? I just found this site and started yesterday, January 16, 2014. Looking for motivation to lose 10 lbs. I'm from Mentor, Ohio USA.
  • marym6066
    marym6066 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'd love to join in! Really need somebody to work at goals with, as I just moved to a new town and have nobody!
  • destinym15
    Options
    me as well!
  • Steph_123
    Steph_123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I REALLY want to lose these last 10 lbs before my July wedding!. Please feel free to friend request and further judge the heck out of and comment shame me when I mess up. I've been doing good the past 2 weeks and completely failed the past 3 days. I promise to do the same (probably more motivational from my part) for you!
  • icha3x
    icha3x Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    yep for sure...tho 15 would be awesome ;)
  • girlpaint
    girlpaint Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm in! I'm in!

Count me in. :wink:

Options
    Need to lose 13.. but that is close to 10lbs... SO yes.. Love to have some more motivation in my life!!!
  • cumber1137
    cumber1137 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Should we start a fresh thread?
  • 5DJA
    5DJA Posts: 1
    Options
    I just got back from Cancun and I disliked my body the whole time I was there. Need to get rid of the 10 extra pounds by this summer.
  • nenshali
    nenshali Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    It's a little unter 10 lbs (don't have a direct goal, it's more about building muscles) but I'm in as well! :)
  • crsawinton
    crsawinton Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm in too, but mine is closer to 15,.. I'll take 10 for now though!
  • caitlinashe511
    caitlinashe511 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes yes I am in, but should we start a fresh thread??