Replies

• Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    4-3-13
    Jul: 3
    Binge: 0

Days in April: 30

Wanting this. I've upped my work outs and that is helping to keep me out of the house and keep me motivated!
  • jessicagomes15
    jessicagomes15 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    April 3rd

Me - 2
    Binge - 1
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Greeky - 2
    Binge - 0

YEAH!!! Made it through day 3 (last binge was Saturday). It was tough for a minute yesterday but I made it. I'm so glad too, I feel so much better....so I need to be careful not to get too lax as my pattern is I start to feel good and then I binge and start the cycle again. Not today. I will not let the monster take over.

I did increase my calories to a realistic, attainable goal. I think not eating enough calories helps set me up to binge. Maybe not but I have to try. So far it seems to be going well.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    April 3rd.

Kate - 3.
    Binge - 0.

Here's hoping I don't have to come edit this.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    4/3

Me: 2

The Binge: 1

You won't come back and edit it, we can do it! No binge is going to win today! And if it does... we will get back up :) 4 slices is always better than 8-10!

Just remember you have the power to stop it, even when you're mid into a compulsive eating session. Get out of the house if it happens.
  • katilynnegray
    katilynnegray Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    4/2 (Don't want to post today until I can be truthful tomorrow)

Me: 1
    Binge: 1

Thanks for the accountability!
  • Phoenix212
    Phoenix212 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    4/3

Michelle: 3
    Binge: 0
  • mmmartje
    mmmartje Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Me: 2
    The Binge: 1

Yes! Right back where I'm supposed to be! Here's to hoping I deal with the anxiety of my first day of my new job in a healthy way!
  • davidwgold
    Options
    Binge: 2

Sadly, I've been beaten twice and it's only the 3rd of the month!!! But I am down visiting my parents at the moment and they load their house with junk and I just get triggered so easily, I'm going back to mine Friday morning so as long as I make it through tomorrow I should be good for the rest of the month hopefully as I never have junk back at my place!!
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    In for this one. Will try to stay for the month!

Me - 2.
    Binge - 0.
  • JonnyR214
    JonnyR214 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    April 2013
    Me - 2
    Binge - 1

Oatmeal binge last night, it started from eating fruits, for some reason it seems eating fruit at night seems to trigger my binges =/
  • hayley1973
    hayley1973 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Day one all complete ;) Im really going to give this my all this month ;)

ME - 1
    BINGE - 0

;))) x
  • Rukia_Kuchiki
    Options
    April 3rd
    Me:3
    binge:0
    Lately, I've been getting the urge to binge almost everyday. Ugh i hate the holidays!!
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Me - 2
    Binge - 1
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

Sadly, I've been beaten twice and it's only the 3rd of the month!!! But I am down visiting my parents at the moment and they load their house with junk and I just get triggered so easily, I'm going back to mine Friday morning so as long as I make it through tomorrow I should be good for the rest of the month hopefully as I never have junk back at my place!!

I get the same issue whenever I go and stay with my mum. She keeps certain foods around that I cannot risk keeping in my place, and what with meals out and stuff, it all just gets triggered big time, especially without the gym to help with appetite control.
  • Quiche867
    Quiche867 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    April 3

Jenny: 1

days logging everything: 2/30
  • Missklara
    Missklara Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm new in a group and in this challenge. It's allready tuesday but i know what i ate last couple of days. So here it goes:

me: 1
    mr binge: 2

damn! :( this Easter time is tough! On monday i had a family lunch and i just ate too much, yesterday i was at my boyfriends house at lunch and his mother is a great cook... what can i say... But today i ate like a chinese(at least that's what they say) - only 'till i'm 70% full :)
  • scjl132
    scjl132 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm in - first challenge on MFP. Sorry to say that it's Binge - 1, scjl132 - 0 beginning today.
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new, but I'm in.
    Ash-1
    Binge-2

Does anyone have any advice on impulse control or stopping yourself in the moment?
  • mathildapops
    mathildapops Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm new too but here goes, from the beginning of April ....

Nikki 2
    Binge 1