Progress Photos

Options
tameko2
tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
As requested! A sticky for your progress photos.

I can edit any post at any time, so if you make a post now and then want to update it a month or two down the road rather than re-posting, let me know and I will add whatever you want.

Replies

• lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    Ooh am I first? Got the huz to take some pics when I got home from the gym tonight.. pics are without sucking in the flab!! Rather amused in the last one that I am actually -looking- at my muscle lol!
    sorry for the blank expression too!
    (hope these aren't enormous...)

IMAG0197.jpg
    IMAG0199.jpg
    IMAG0203.jpg
    b953b043-e3e6-4dcc-8143-d97332a536d7.jpg
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Girl, LOOK AT YOU!!!! Amazing! :bigsmile:
  • juliemouse83
    Options
    Okay…going to post mine:

sideprogressw.jpg

combinedfrontw.jpg

backprogressw.jpg

I guess, since it’s been a few weeks, I need to do another series, but I haven’t been lifting like I wanted to per stupid doctor’s orders.
  • kirabob
    kirabob Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Wow - that is a lot of change! Way to go!
  • dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    @Juliemouse83, girl, you got me so inspired. Way to go. You look fantastic. I will be starting Monday.
  • zumbajheri
    zumbajheri Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Wow juliemouse, all curves in the right places! Bravo! :flowerforyou:

Have you really only been lifting since January? Great work! :drinker:
  • DaniH826
    DaniH826 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    You guys look awesome!!!!!!! The incredible shrinking lifting sistergirls. :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    oh and so I can hopefully see progress, here's where the dreaded stomach area is today - both at rest and sucked in!! will be interesting to look back on. tameko2 I'm happy to have these amalgamated with the first post to save space! thank you :)
    if you don't want to see a middle-aged post-2-c-sections stomach please look away now!!

*given up fighting with photobucket to crop and resize, it doesn't like me*

IMAG0215.jpg
    stomach at rest, front

IMAG0217.jpg
    stomach at rest, side

IMAG0216.jpg
    stomach pulled in, front

IMAG0218.jpg
    stomach pulled in, side
  • juliemouse83
    Options
    @Juliemouse83, girl, you got me so inspired. Way to go. You look fantastic. I will be starting Monday.

THIS is what makes me ridiculously happy! I have never inspired anyone regarding anything fitness related, given I just didn’t really even MOVE until mid-January. :blushing:

This is what I looked like last spring - I’m the one on the left:

6404325_1867.jpg

So to learn I’ve inspired someone is pretty amazing to me!

I got back on the fitness/calorie tracking train in mid-January. I didn’t pick up my first barbell until February 15, when we brought home the bench/rack. I was half-@$$ed doing the 30DS prior to that.
  • Soosannah
    Soosannah Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hope these aren't huge!

2mthside_zps68ada2bf.jpg

front2mth_zps49cb709d.jpg

I gained 1.6lbs this past month, but lost 6" overall. Also according to Heybales spreadsheet, my body fat decreased 1.61%. Just further proof scales are stupid.

All y'all looking so good!
  • DaniH826
    DaniH826 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    OMG Soos, she of the shrinking tooshie! You guys are so inspiring! :heart:
  • juliemouse83
    Options
    Dang, Soos! You are tightening up all over! You look fantastic!
  • kirabob
    Options
    Dang, Soos! You are tightening up all over! You look fantastic!

^^This, exactly!
  • Fittreelol
    Fittreelol Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    Soos you look great! Curvy in all the right places. :love:
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress Soos!!!!
  • kirabob
    Options
    I never thought to take "before" photos, so these are where I was this morning. I can see a dramatic change from a few months ago - but still lots of work to do.

photo5_zps5e823989.jpg
    photo4_zps58257511.jpg
  • Fiesty1006
    Fiesty1006 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I gained 1.6lbs this past month, but lost 6" overall. Also according to Heybales spreadsheet, my body fat decreased 1.61%. Just further proof scales are stupid.

I love how you GAINED weight, but look thinner... Body recomp in full swing. :-) Great job!!
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh, I don't know how I missed visiting this thread, doh!

You all look great!! I'm truly amazed at how much change has happened without losing weight, just incredible.

Sometime in the future I will have photos, too. I did take some photos on January 1 but I am wearing a thong, so I won't be posting THOSE! Then I took some at the beginning of April and in a couple of months I'll have some to compare with them, so Watch This Space! :laugh:
  • Bettyeditor
    Bettyeditor Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You are all so inspiring! Congrats on your amazing progress! I'm definitely going to swallow my pride and take photos when I start doing Stronglifts 5x5 so I can have a comparison!
  • xidia
    xidia Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    @Julie and @Soos you look amazing! such progress!

And I didn't take notes, but I know there was one more person further up who also shrunk like nobody's business.

Wow! This is the inspiration and get 8 good weeks out of the next 2 months instead of 4...