Progress Photos

Options

Replies

• kimiuzzell
    kimiuzzell Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    @DawnEmbers I've said it already elsewhere but it is worth saying twice....... Your success is amazing.

It is doing me good seeing the progress that can be made WITH TIME. I've often been impatient with weight loss and exercise regimes but there are so many people here proving that the best results come over time that seemed have had a mindset switch and am happy to put in the work, enjoy my food using my increased calorie allowance and see my own steady changes.

Thank you all for sharing... It really does help those of us that are new to the lifting game, or feel like we are stuck.
  • Julieboolieaz
    Julieboolieaz Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Why can't I see the photos with .jpg? Is it because I'm on an iPad? I'll go check in on my lapt and hope for the best! Still, I'm inspired by the progress photos I can see! WTG Angel and fanncy!
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    That is a good question Julie. I know on my phone I can only seem some pictures too. Not tech enough to have answers though.

@kimiuzzell - Thanks. It does take time and in the middle, when looking at the short term, it can be a challenge. Lifting and jogging have helped me have other things to focus on besides the pesky scale and I'm starting to be better about pictures, though I'm still not the biggest fan of having my picture taken. I still need to do a non-dress progress set of pictures but lighting is so terrible in apartment and it's easier when I have someone else to take the pictures. I'm terrible at selfies. Maybe in December or January I'll get some more done.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Why can't I see the photos with .jpg? Is it because I'm on an iPad? I'll go check in on my lapt and hope for the best! Still, I'm inspired by the progress photos I can see! WTG Angel and fanncy!

Thanks! Love lifting! Thanks goes to all of the inspirational and supportive ladies here at MFP.
  • Sumiblue
    Sumiblue Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    wow, what a difference. that's really impressive.
  • kimiuzzell
    kimiuzzell Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You must be really pleased!
  • DawnEmbers
    Options
    Very nice. Cute suit too.
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Jennifer_Lynn_1982 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    @DawnEmbers, @quiksylver296 @Angel_Grove_ @fanncy0626 wow!....and those are transformations from just this page! Way to go everyone :smiley:
  • mora982
    mora982 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    DawnEmbers wrote: »
    Okay, here goes. I attempted to make a collage so they could be side by side but it took quite a bit of effort with my computers limited software for such. Had to fight file sizes and paint. Left is from when I first started, little over a month before I started weightlifting and SL. Second is after the 12 weeks of SL and a few weeks into NROLFW. Final is dress shopping. I will do some like the previous when I have a place to do it and that may be in November when I go visit family as I want to do some sports bra shots to go with the ones I have but may never post (we'll see). So, year of lifting, learning to jog and counting calories. And sorry, no smile on the selfie with the phone, lately even if I smile I look grumpy so I gave up on that, lol.

ndx5cn.jpg

Wow.. what a transformation!! You look amazing.
  • DawnEmbers
    Options
    :blush:

Thank you.
  • DDHFree
    DDHFree Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    DawnEmbers, you definitely look amazing. It's encouragement for me to continue with my strength training program.
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    DawnEmbers wrote: »
    Okay, here goes. I attempted to make a collage so they could be side by side but it took quite a bit of effort with my computers limited software for such. Had to fight file sizes and paint. Left is from when I first started, little over a month before I started weightlifting and SL. Second is after the 12 weeks of SL and a few weeks into NROLFW. Final is dress shopping. I will do some like the previous when I have a place to do it and that may be in November when I go visit family as I want to do some sports bra shots to go with the ones I have but may never post (we'll see). So, year of lifting, learning to jog and counting calories. And sorry, no smile on the selfie with the phone, lately even if I smile I look grumpy so I gave up on that, lol.

ndx5cn.jpg

Looking gorgeous in the maroon dress! Great transformation!!
  • DawnEmbers
    Options
    :blush:

Thank you.
  • mustb60
    edited February 2016
    Options
    ao1t7bkgqnqf.jpg
    ineew7y5ascn.jpg
    f7qbl118j7qr.jpg

Just a curious note here. Have not lost a single pound but after just 5 weeks of SL and calorie count I am seeing tiny changes.
  • DawnEmbers
    Options
    @mustb60 - Doing well. I find that sometimes when the scale isn't moving, that is when people noticed and commented saying how I looked smaller and had lost weight. Even if the scale isn't budging, still many forms of progress being made. Keep up the good work!
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    mustb60- there is definitely a difference! Nice job. That happens to all of us. Pictures and measurements are essential!
  • mustb60
    Options
    @DawnEmbers I was irritated with no weight loss but pics did help to keep me motivated. My hubby commented that my stomach looking smaller than before.
    @fanncy0626 Yeah. Pics were required to keep me sane!! :D