Daily Check In Thread

Options

Replies

• XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX
    Options
    Did w2d2 today! I didnt cut any of my intervals short! Which is a first. :)
  • upsaluki
    upsaluki Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Great job!

• Aine8046
    Aine8046 Posts: 2,122 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    upsaluki wrote: »
    Great job!

Your new picture is great! I barely recognized you :)
  • snbouchard81
    snbouchard81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Finished W2D2. I am committed to moving beyond week 2. Usually this is the one I repeat tons of time and then restart. :smile:
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Finished W2D2. I am committed to moving beyond week 2. Usually this is the one I repeat tons of time and then restart. :smile:
    Just slow down and push through it. Remember if you can't hold a conversation, you are probably trying to run too fast.

You can do this!
  • upsaluki
    Options
    Aine8046 wrote: »
    Great job!

Your new picture is great! I barely recognized you :)
    Thanks! It's the only one I had in running gear. Today I got a little more unrecognizable. Down to a mustache for #Movember

• upsaluki
    Options
    Hang in there. Go as slow as you need and keep moving on. You will be surprised at where you are at the end.
  • Aine8046
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Finished Day 1 of the 10k ZenLabs app today. Four 10 min runs with 1 min walks in between. The last run was tough, but I did it :) I might have to move to the treadmill for the weekdays... Just cannot run in the dark... With warmup and cooldown did 5 miles even in 54 min :)
  • Aine8046
    Options
    Is there Bridge To 10k Group?
  • Aine8046
    Options
    new to the C25K and haven't started yet...don't know if there's a way to sync the free app (I didn't pay for it) to MFP. Help!

Which app are you using? I used ZenLab (free app) and it's easily synced with mfp.
  • upsaluki
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/526-bridge-to-10k
    here you go. Four of us there are pretty actively using strava too.
  • snbouchard81
    snbouchard81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Finished W2D3. I couldn't believe how much easier it was then I thought it would be. I am pumped to move on to week 3. :smile:
  • XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX
    Options
    Finished week 2 today! I can not believe it! I am so nervous to start week three but I am determined to give it a shot. It just seems like such a huge leap to go from 90 seconds to 3 minutes! I am barely making my 90 second intervals. Then again I never thought I could make it past a minute.
  • Aine8046
    edited November 2014
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/526-bridge-to-10k
    here you go. Four of us there are pretty actively using strava too.
    Thanks! I am moving there then :)
  • BRich_15
    BRich_15 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just joined the group. I completed day 2 of week 1 last night. Feeling good.
  • Just_Ceci
    Options
    Finished week 2 today! I can not believe it! I am so nervous to start week three but I am determined to give it a shot. It just seems like such a huge leap to go from 90 seconds to 3 minutes! I am barely making my 90 second intervals. Then again I never thought I could make it past a minute.

As you make those leaps in time, you might need to slow down. You can do this!

• Just_Ceci
    Options
    Finished W2D3. I couldn't believe how much easier it was then I thought it would be. I am pumped to move on to week 3. :smile:

Great job!

• Just_Ceci
    Options
    MizT94 wrote: »
    Just joined the group. I completed day 2 of week 1 last night. Feeling good.

Welcome to the group!
  • yourfriendchristine
    Options
    Finished W7D1 on Ease into 5k Ran 20 min/Walk 3 min/Ran 5 min. I still cant believe that I am running 20 min straight. Today was easier then my last 20 min run and I am looking forward to 26 min for my next run! Im still super slow but I know I will get faster over time. Getting closer to graduation!!