Report Bugs and Problems Here

Options

Replies

• IamDianna
    IamDianna Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi - Crashing a lot for me on an S2. Just suddenly, and non of my recipes are showing suddenly too. Now it's sticking on sync at opening.
  • dragon1ady
    dragon1ady Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    The list of foods under "recent" still aren't actually the most recent ones I've logged. :frown:
  • Monkeybutt74
    Monkeybutt74 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm on Razr Maxx and receive this same message a lot. At the very least 2-3 times per day using both data and wi-fi.
  • Monkeybutt74
    Monkeybutt74 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if this is an issue or not. I am using a Razr Maxx and using the MFP app. I am unable to find the communities and cannot post to these blogs unless I log into the actual website.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if this is an issue or not. I am using a Razr Maxx and using the MFP app. I am unable to find the communities and cannot post to these blogs unless I log into the actual website.

You can't post from the app to the forums, only through the website.
  • jenniferitzep
    jenniferitzep Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    This is the 3rd time I have attempted to add a recipe and after adding the whole recipe and pressing save I am exited out of app and when I go back in to the app my recipe is not save and not anywhere I have attempted to save each recipe about 3-4 times before I thought it was my internet connection because I was out but this time I was at home well connected to the internet and still each time I saved the recipe the app shut down and exited me out
  • jenniferitzep
    jenniferitzep Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Also my days logged in has messed up I have been logging in an even logging daily but my days logged in have reset back to 5 and a lot of my log is not there

Also the new version of app doesn't show the progress chart for weight correct on my nook hd+ it only shows strips of rhe chart now the whole chart
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I haven't read a lot of these for a little while, so not sure if this has been mentioned or not yet.

When searching for a food, I type the description, and it comes up with matches. If I then try to amend that description in any way to refine the search, it crashes. I reported it the first time, but haven't in the few times it's happened after the initial time.
  • Alan
    Alan Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Olivia,
    Update on the syncing issue. When I was copying items from previous days today, I took my time and everything worked.
    Copied Breakfast from yesterday to today
    Waited for the sync to complete
    Deleted an item on today's list
    Waited.
    Copied lunch from yesterday to today
    Waited.
    Copied Snacks from yesterday to today
    Waited
    Deleted an item on today's list.
    Waited.
    Added cardio.

Everything was at it should be both in the app and online.
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    New version still doesn't open normally, spinning wheel of despair still doing its thing.. I pressed back, it opened, and popped up "unexpected error occurred". Log out/in to no avail and a second attempt as no terms screen crashed it. Diary now perfect with all 5 tabs, correctly sorted, and improved as recipes sorted by most recent. Wonderful! Edited to say quantities don't seem to have been fixed.. reverts back to standards as far as I can tell in 5 mins playing.. Predictive text a joy too. Great stuff! HTC one x + in UK.
  • dragon1ady
    dragon1ady Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I have also updated, and the diary still has the same problems for me that it had before. Not sorted correctly, the recent ones are not recent, and the tabs don't change regardless of which meal I'm looking to add to.

I added a recipe via the app tonight, and discovered I did it wrong. So since the app won't let me edit recipes I entered it a second time under a different name. The incorrect recipe saved, the correct one did not.
  • lwoodroff
    Options
    Can't get rid of the yellow message about adding friends..?
  • Codeinmysleep
    Codeinmysleep Posts: 13 MFP Moderator
    Options
    New version still doesn't open normally, spinning wheel of despair still doing its thing.. I pressed back, it opened, and popped up "unexpected error occurred". Log out/in to no avail and a second attempt as no terms screen crashed it. Diary now perfect with all 5 tabs, correctly sorted, and improved as recipes sorted by most recent. Wonderful! Edited to say quantities don't seem to have been fixed.. reverts back to standards as far as I can tell in 5 mins playing.. Predictive text a joy too. Great stuff! HTC one x + in UK.

Hi there, for the spinning wheel. Can you try to uninstall the app and reinstall? We are doing our best to track down this issue. The challenge is sometimes the data on the device gets corrupted making it really difficult to debug and track down . If uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't fix it, then we have a better chance of tracking it down on the server.

I will take another look at the serving size and quantities issue as it's been verified to be fixed but might be a device issue. We will test it on HTC One x+ on our end. If you're still seeing the issue, please email us with the steps you're taking as detailed as possible so we try to replicate it on our end.

Thanks for giving the update a shot!
  • Codeinmysleep
    Options

We're looking to add a quick way to dismiss that message as it's obviously annoying to always be there. In the meantime, to dismiss, simply go to Menu > Friends and tap on the Friends tab to view your friends list, and the message should go away.
  • Codeinmysleep
    Options
    I have also updated, and the diary still has the same problems for me that it had before. Not sorted correctly, the recent ones are not recent, and the tabs don't change regardless of which meal I'm looking to add to.

I added a recipe via the app tonight, and discovered I did it wrong. So since the app won't let me edit recipes I entered it a second time under a different name. The incorrect recipe saved, the correct one did not.

Hi there,

on the Recent and Frequent tabs, tap on the 'Options' button and check what they are set to. If they are set to 'Most Recent' and not set to show 'All Meals', they should show the most relevant recent items. If not, we will debug your account on our end. I believe we already got your permission. Also please let us know if you're still seeing sync issues you have reported previously.

For the recipe issue, we will take a look. To make sure I understand, you entered recipe A, then entered recipe B with a different name. Recipe A got overwritten with recipe B ingredients?

Fyi, right now, it's a little hidden, but you can edit a recipe by going to Menu > Settings > Foods & Exercises > Recipes
  • lwoodroff
    Options

We're looking to add a quick way to dismiss that message as it's obviously annoying to always be there. In the meantime, to dismiss, simply go to Menu > Friends and tap on the Friends tab to view your friends list, and the message should go away.

Thanks. This worked.. but when I logged out and back in the message reappears.. you probably know that though. Uninstall/reinstall seems to have fixed the spinning finally thanks!
  • lwoodroff
    Options

Fyi, right now, it's a little hidden, but you can edit a recipe by going to Menu > Settings > Foods & Exercises > Recipes

This is fab! Have you fixed it too to edit quantities rather than having to delete the item and re add with correct amount?
  • Codeinmysleep
    Options

This is fab! Have you fixed it too to edit quantities rather than having to delete the item and re add with correct amount?

You should be able to tap on a food item or an ingredient in a recipe(from settings) and it will bring up the food item screen where you can tap on the serving size to change quantity, hit save to close the dialog, then tap on the save button in the top right. If this is not working, please let us know of the steps you are taking so we can try it on our end and see what's going on.
  • lwoodroff
    Options
    Yes! That is better than the website now (unless that has changed too?). Ridiculously excited about this feature! :-)
  • ukulelist
    ukulelist Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Other people's diaries display on mobile using my custom meal labels instead of their labels.

I don't think this is a regression (I think I remember seeing this in the pre-beta version) but it's weird. I have custom labels for my meals (which by the way is one of my favorite features!). On the web client, other people's food diaries properly display with their own or the default labels. On the android app, when I view other people's diaries, meals are displayed using my custom meal labels instead of the correct ones.
This discussion has been closed.