Report Bugs and Problems Here

Options

Replies

• ukulelist
    ukulelist Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Click outside date picker should function as cancel rather than accept.

When in diary view, clicking on the date opens a date picker. If I click outside the date picker instead of on the "Done" button to dismiss the date picker dialog, I would expect it to cancel the operation. Actual effect is that it switches to whatever date was in the date picker.
  • jenniferitzep
    jenniferitzep Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I would still love to be able to see blogs and group s on the app
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

Fyi, right now, it's a little hidden, but you can edit a recipe by going to Menu > Settings > Foods & Exercises > Recipes

This is fab! Have you fixed it too to edit quantities rather than having to delete the item and re add with correct amount?

You should be able to tap on a food item or an ingredient in a recipe(from settings) and it will bring up the food item screen where you can tap on the serving size to change quantity, hit save to close the dialog, then tap on the save button in the top right. If this is not working, please let us know of the steps you are taking so we can try it on our end and see what's going on.

Just tried this out. Great improvement, like others mentioned, you can't even do that on the website. Very helpful when you have to scan a lot of items in a recipe.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I got the email that said to update to Version2.7-3301. However, when I went to the Google Play store and looked at my installed apps, there was no update option. So I just hit install anyway, but the version number didn't change. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and now I've got it.
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I have also updated, and the diary still has the same problems for me that it had before. Not sorted correctly, the recent ones are not recent, and the tabs don't change regardless of which meal I'm looking to add to.

Same here for Samsung g3. Plus as I was trying to get the recent list I got the black screen of death and nothing was coming. I finally went back a few pages and the black screen came again. Also, the servings changed again to a setting that I had never used.
  • WaimanaloMan
    WaimanaloMan Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    HTC Desire - sometimes when starting the app, it shows the splash screen without going any further, this can be resolved by exiting and opening the app again which loads far quicker and defaults to the home screen feed.

Nexus 7 - this problem doesn't appear on my Nexus 7
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    Just realised food portions are reverting back to single serving sizes. Eg I always have multiple cups of tea and batch them into a single entry, but it is bringing up the option of 1 rather than remembering my last used amount of 6... HTC one x + in UK. Thanks.
  • Codeinmysleep
    Codeinmysleep Posts: 13 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Just realised food portions are reverting back to single serving sizes. Eg I always have multiple cups of tea and batch them into a single entry, but it is bringing up the option of 1 rather than remembering my last used amount of 6... HTC one x + in UK. Thanks.

Can you please walk me through what you're doing/seeing?

EDIT: nevermind! we found it. thanks!!!
  • lwoodroff
    Options
    Not sure if related to this but I had an email notification and the title was "%{username} commented on your status". Inside the email it did have the username correctly..
  • jmnicholas
    jmnicholas Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I can no longer run the app on my mobile (htc desire C) after the 31 May update. It stops at 'synchronising measurements' and then kicks me out. Wireless internet is fast (40-60Mbps), so should not be a connection speed issue.

I will uninstall and reinstall later today to see if that makes a difference...
  • lwoodroff
    Options
    The last couple of times I've opened the app I have received the message "an unexpected error occurred". Once cleared everything appears fine..
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thank you for reporting this bug. We did an update a couple of days ago that is causing some users across various platforms to see %username in notifications instead of the username. We hope to have a fix out for this soon.
    Not sure if related to this but I had an email notification and the title was "%{username} commented on your status". Inside the email it did have the username correctly..
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thank you for trying the uninstall/reinstall. Let us know if it doesn't resolve these issues for you.
    I can no longer run the app on my mobile (htc desire C) after the 31 May update. It stops at 'synchronising measurements' and then kicks me out. Wireless internet is fast (40-60Mbps), so should not be a connection speed issue.

I will uninstall and reinstall later today to see if that makes a difference...
  • dragon1ady
    dragon1ady Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm still having a problem with the Recent tab when logging meals. For Breakfast, the food under "recent" is not at all recent, nor is it breakfast food. Same thing for all other meals. The Frequent tab has the same problem... it's not the most frequent ones, and I'm positive I have never had a Jimmy Dean Breakfast Muffin for dinner. :tongue:
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I'm still having a problem with the Recent tab when logging meals. For Breakfast, the food under "recent" is not at all recent, nor is it breakfast food. Same thing for all other meals. The Frequent tab has the same problem... it's not the most frequent ones, and I'm positive I have never had a Jimmy Dean Breakfast Muffin for dinner. :tongue:

Same here. It does not even have the items from yesterday's dinner. also the phone has me as 20.5 lbs lost and the website as 19lbs. Samsung G3
  • lwoodroff
    Options

Same here. It does not even have the items from yesterday's dinner. also the phone has me as 20.5 lbs lost and the website as 19lbs. Samsung G3

oh yes it has me at a half pound difference too. Suspect this might be the site not the app though?
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Razr Maxx, MFP app v2.7-3301 App will not auto sync. Having to push through a manual sync every time I open the app.
  • Monkeybutt74
    Monkeybutt74 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am using a Droid Razr Maxx.

I am not able to view my food diary unless I enter something into it. If I go into MFP on my iPod or iPad, there is a button on the bottom of the main screen called "My Diary" that I don't have on my phone. None of the button options show on my phone that show on my iPod and iPad.

This is a big thing for me because I use that to see what I've eaten for the day and sometimes will enter items in before I actually eat them so I can forecast my calories for later.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it's just the design.

Thank you!!
  • dragon1ady
    dragon1ady Posts: 335 Member
    Options

Samsung G3 here as well. Sorry I forgot to include that.

And the weight loss ticker/badge on the site isn't working right now, there's lots of threads in the Tech Support forum about it. They're working on it. My badge still says 21 lbs, but the app has 22.8lbs lost, which is correct.
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    So far so good over here.
    I've noticed sometimes in the evening the app can be a tad slow loading and I've had a couple instances of entries not syncing, again mostly in the evening. However the syncing issue usually fixes itself on my next log in.
This discussion has been closed.