Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• threnners
    threnners Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm going to sit through a couple of hours of a Citrix sales spiel so I can see Dark Knight Rises for free. Never mind we stopped using Citrix in 2005, but secretly, I really would like to see what they've done with it.
  • thunderchld
    thunderchld Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Today I was ALSO a nerd because our office was reviewing the case of a particular co-founder of a particular annual Con in Georgia, and I was the only one who really understood how important it really was. On a related note, I referenced Pedo Bear and no one got it.

I am so sad. We can't make it this year. This is my annual vacation. When I told my boss I would be here that weekend (First home football game) He went GREAT!....Wait.....Isn't that your vacation. v_v
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Today I was ALSO a nerd because our office was reviewing the case of a particular co-founder of a particular annual Con in Georgia, and I was the only one who really understood how important it really was. On a related note, I referenced Pedo Bear and no one got it.

Oh God, that drama. I know several people who are involved.
  • aphroditesmaiden
    aphroditesmaiden Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because someone sent me a link for a torrent for the entire collection of Star Trek (episodes, movies, books) and I felt like a kid on xmas morning.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I was taken to the city in order to help someone choose out a computer.
  • ostrich_tamer11
    Options
    I am a double nerd today because, now that my car is totaled, I decided to bike six miles of busy streets to my high school to get my final transcripts for college. And later i had a heated debate with a friend over whether David Tennant or Matt Smith makes a better Doctor.
  • kemartin2009
    kemartin2009 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I made a joke today at work about God using Linux. I got *the* look from coworkers.
  • poshcouture
    Options
    Yesterday I was a nerd because a co-worker and I spent 45 minutes on a Chuck Norris vs. Ninja's debate all in the name of resolving a real life work dilemma.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I am excited to shop for school supplies... for my kids.
  • Exill
    Exill Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because my biggest dilemma at the moment is whether I want to play Radiant Historia or Xenoblade Chronicles... and then realized The Last Story comes out soon which adds yet another game to my already-very-full repertoire. /gamer problems
  • NaurielR
    NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I spent the better part of an hour teaching myself how to write in circular Gallifreyan (an alien alphabet from Doctor Who)

scaled.php?server=515&filename=20229544915625339022871.jpg&res=landing

Its supposed to say "Am I nerdy enough yet?" but I messed up the word "nerdy" so now it says "Am I neddy enough yet?"
  • Rayzback
    Rayzback Posts: 73
    Options
    Going down the isle at the grocery store, all I saw were calories.... started thinking I was in the Matrix.
  • animefiend7
    animefiend7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Today, I am a nerd because I spent the greater part of my day at work playing Mahjong on my Neo Geo Pocket Color. lol
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i'm wearing a shirt that says NERD on it.

clever, i know :p
  • CarlaSol90
    CarlaSol90 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Today I am a nerd because after my workout and salad I watched a whole documentary on Stan Lee.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Today I am a nerd because after my workout and salad I watched a whole documentary on Stan Lee.

Did he do a cameo :laugh:

Today I'm a nerd cause I'm wearing exactly what I am wearing in my avatar
  • bobs_god
    bobs_god Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I spent a good part of the morning doodling cartoon versions of captain mal from firefly, followed by teaching myself how to pronunce a number of the firefly chinesse cuse phrases.
  • thunderchld
    thunderchld Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Today I am a nerd (really last night) because I got into an argument on the new rules of 40K and how it nerfed my army.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Today I am a nerd (really last night) because I got into an argument on the new rules of 40K and how it nerfed my army.

lols don't get me started
  • kitchenpenguin
    kitchenpenguin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because my #fridayreads is Daz buoch von guoter spise, a 14th century German cookbook.