Workout Log & Progress

Options

Replies

• chezileigh
    chezileigh Posts: 255
    Options
    Just done day 7 of level 1. It does seem just as hard each day in the sense that as I feel able to do more, I am working harder, which is obviously a good thing.

Bit of a blonde moment though, have been informed this morning by hubby that the weights I am using at 3.3lbs and not 5lbs at all lol. The daft thing is that I could be doing some of the movements with a lot more weight, so I'm going to get him to put me some weights together from his man weights :) The chest flies and bicep curls are a lot easier for me than the anterior raises and the presses.

Who finds which movements hardest?
  • quietattheback
    quietattheback Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    the side lunge, raising the weights to eye level r my killer... i'm ok with all the jumping about just got very little arm strength.
  • supermomtoo4
    supermomtoo4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of level 2 done. I feel shredded.

I ate bad yesturday so I did some extra elliptical too.
  • sian_1989
    sian_1989 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    the side lunge, raising the weights to eye level r my killer... i'm ok with all the jumping about just got very little arm strength.

These kill me too!
  • quietattheback
    Options

These kill me too!
    so glad its not just me :smile:
  • mema_king
    mema_king Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    and me, I really struggle with this one.
  • ch00singlife
    ch00singlife Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    level1 day 6 finished...did it while son and husband were eating bacon and egg sandwiches from the deli. I switched to 5 pound weights for everything except the side lunges. Those are really hard!!! Also pushups are still painful...
  • chezileigh
    Options
    Yep I hate those too, and pushups are still a joke at my house!

About to complete day 8, fingers crossed I'm alive at the end of it :)
  • lynn6575
    Options
    Is there a specific workout everyone is doing? If so where can I find it?
  • chezileigh
    Options
    Hi, if you go on youtube and search for 30 day shred level 1, you'll get the video up. You do that one for 10 days, if you have breaks you just make sure you do it 10 times before you move on to level 2. There are 3 levels over all. :)
  • chezileigh
    Options
    Completed day 9, found it hard again but I felt like it was mentally rather than physically. I completed it though, looking forwards to getting to the end of level 1 because I do think that after doing the exact same work out nearly every day for this long is boring and I might feel better once i change levels.

Has anybody else found that?
  • marijasmin
    marijasmin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Really struggling with tiredness, am sleeping up to 10 hours a night and need a nap during the day (can't take one other than at weekend). Any-one else have this side effect? No sign of any bug or infection.

Jasmin
  • quietattheback
    Options
    Really struggling with tiredness, am sleeping up to 10 hours a night and need a nap during the day (can't take one other than at weekend). Any-one else have this side effect? No sign of any bug or infection.

Jasmin
    yes i am really tired, going to bed early having long sleeps, i have dropped my cals to 1200 (but i do eat most of what i earn exercising too), i am putting it down to that.. maybe i/we need to look at what are making up our calories and get more nutrients in there?
    i had to have an unplanned rest day yesterday as my body was so tired... worse thing i could of done as ended up having pub dinner!! so extra strict today....
  • chezileigh
    Options
    Yes, the last two days have been really hard, but I just continued and did the workout to the best of my ability.
  • marijasmin
    marijasmin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Struggling on and still very tired- couldn't wake so decided I needed a day off. Back to it to-morrow.
    Thanks for the encouragement. I really need it.

Jasmin:yawn:
  • ch00singlife
    ch00singlife Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Completed day 9, found it hard again but I felt like it was mentally rather than physically. I completed it though, looking forwards to getting to the end of level 1 because I do think that after doing the exact same work out nearly every day for this long is boring and I might feel better once i change levels.

Has anybody else found that?
    I'm not sure if I am bored....I sort of like knowing what is coming up and knowing, if I can just get through this, I can do some punches ( or whatever is easier for you). I finished day 7 level 1 today. Feeling pretty good about it...still sore everyday so I figure it must be working...
    Jasmin...I took a day off on Saturday and it helped me to get my focus back on it...
  • zanasush
    zanasush Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    If any one is a morning person like me, i suggest completing the workout first thing in the morning. For me it has many advantages, firstly, in the morning you have less obtructions and distractions, secondly, you are done with it, once its done.

I wake up at 6 in the morning and give my self an hour to work out. So in the evening after work , i can relax and do other things.

But in weekend, i feel I deserve to sleep in, which I do. As a result it takes me much effort to drag myself to do the 30 min workout.

Good luck people:-)
  • quietattheback
    Options
    If any one is a morning person like me, i suggest completing the workout first thing in the morning. For me it has many advantages, firstly, in the morning you have less obtructions and distractions, secondly, you are done with it, once its done.

I wake up at 6 in the morning and give my self an hour to work out. So in the evening after work , i can relax and do other things.

But in weekend, i feel I deserve to sleep in, which I do. As a result it takes me much effort to drag myself to do the 30 min workout.

Good luck people:-)
    good morning, i love mornings and am always first up to get some peace b4 the madness starts. i've been working out of an evening but have decided to do it mornings as of today... just waiting for my all bran to settle...
    :smile:
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    I hate having the Flu. Today i realised that it's been 5 days since i have done 30DS and i'm so annoyed with myself. After work i will definitely be doing Day 6 :) Everyone's doing brilliant - keep up the hard work :)
  • quietattheback
    Options
    I hate having the Flu. Today i realised that it's been 5 days since i have done 30DS and i'm so annoyed with myself. After work i will definitely be doing Day 6 :) Everyone's doing brilliant - keep up the hard work :)
    dont beat urself up, something are beyond our control x