Where does everyone go to school?

Options

Replies

• c4chaos610
    c4chaos610 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Northern Illinois University
    Graduation in December! Gotta look good for that..
  • c4chaos610
    Options
    I go to DePaul University and I love it here! I'm from the suburbs of Chicago, but there's nothing like living the city life. I live in a really healthy and active neighborhood too so it keeps me motivated :)

I am from a Chicago burb also! Currently over at NIU. I would much rather be in Chicago though!
  • c4chaos610
    Options
    I go to Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology. It's a very small private engineering school in Terre Haute, IN and I study civil engineering (2013). I am from the suburbs of Chicago so this is a tiny place for me but its perfect imo.

Engineering.... You are hardcore. :)
  • edd43
    edd43 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am a junior at the Rochester Institute of Technology. I'm getting my bachelors in Applied Statistics.
  • Future_Skinny_Minnie
    Options
    I'm a junior at Indiana University of Pennsylvania. The worst part about this school is... the parties! I'm in a social sorority so my weeks consist of 3-4 nights of drinking, which usually leads to eating! (And I sometimes don't even remember drunk eating, let alone what it was that I ate!) I know this is "my choice" but the temptation to go to parties is sometimes too much to resist after our mandatory 3 hours a day study time!!
  • spectranna
    spectranna Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Northern Kentucky University!!!!!
  • Cats315
    Cats315 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I will be a freshman at Frostburg State University! :)
  • Skye_Light
    Options
    I go to arapahoe community college. I love it because they are really flexible with schedules and I need a flexible schedule due to work and being a mom.
  • Amandarae89
    Options
    I go to the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York, and its great! Ready for my last year, super senior style!

Amanda :D
  • jessababy22
    Options
    I did my undergrad at Fairfield University and I'm in my last year of grad school at Southern Connecticut State University
  • Nav976
    Nav976 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    3rd year Med student from Ross university.
    Undergrad from Cal State East Bay

Living like a nomad as I bounce from hospital to hospital for rotations right now.
  • zombiesage
    zombiesage Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Eastern washingron university second year studing Mechanical Engineering.
  • cherylouise3
    Options
    Aberystwyth University in Wales :) Bachelors in Zoology :)
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Undergrad: University of Massachusetts, Lowell - Electrical Engineering

I have 2 more classes in my masters in Project management at Northeastern University and I'll be doing a masters in Power systems Engineering at Worcester Polytechnic......I am a nerd lol
  • brittlynn8907
    brittlynn8907 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Mississippi State University getting my bachelors in Chemical Engineering
  • Zozye1
    Zozye1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Im at the University of South Florida. Im a International Relations major and just spent the last two months in Vietnam. :)
  • newcl360
    newcl360 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I study at The University of Otago, Dunedin New Zealand!!
  • bmhaas92
    bmhaas92 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I go to Virginia Tech! :) Yay for all of us college students getting fit. It's so tough being busy and worrying about exercise and healthy eating, but we've got this!!!
  • xxvogue
    xxvogue Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Northeastern University in Boston and I'm a major in International affairs!

If any of you at any school from Boston wants to get in touch let me know! :)
  • BrainOnAStick
    BrainOnAStick Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am in my 7th year of Grad School and fifth year at Penn State. However, I am living in Greenville, South Carolina due to my husband's job. Please avoid wisecracks about Penn State's recent horrific scandal. It's embarrassing and certainly not a laughing matter. However, I am probably hypersensitive to it all because I study higher education. :)

This was a neat question. It was fun to see where everyone is studying. I hope the semester is off to a great start for all!