Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    In Zumba class earlier, I am usually the only guy in a class full of women but today a big linebacker guy came to Zumba. 6'5 350+ lbs. man. I smiled and nodded @ him and he gave me a friendly smile back but in my head all I could hear is "a new challenger appears!" from super smash bros.
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    In Zumba class earlier, I am usually the only guy in a class full of women but today a big linebacker guy came to Zumba. 6'5 350+ lbs. man. I smiled and nodded @ him and he gave me a friendly smile back but in my head all I could hear is "a new challenger appears!" from super smash bros.

lol - almost spit water on my computer
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    6 days, no posts in this thread...did we suddenly all stop being nerdy?
  • kitchenpenguin
    kitchenpenguin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because the highlights of my evening were clarifying butter, researching iPod nanos, and watching Futurama on Netflix.
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I'm posting from my nexus 7!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    After running across my old gym membership access card key, I decided to visit my old gym. I saw all the "Before" pics of many different members on a wall including mine own. Technically I should not have been able to get access inside since my membership expired over a year ago, but no one was around so I took my picture down while humming Locke's Theme from FFVI and brought it home with me.
  • VinVenture
    VinVenture Posts: 290
    Options
    Because I'm typing this working on my Dalek fingerless gloves, having lent a discworld book to a friend who's never read Pratchett, and convinced her to join us at the Dr. Who premier next Saturday. And the 18-year-old girls I showed DnD to have requested we play a proper game soon.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I finally caved and bought a new PS3 after mine died months ago
  • AlmondTheGreat
    Options
    I brought the 15 disk extended edition of the lord of the rings on BluRay :)
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    ..the WiiU confrence today gave me a massive chubby.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Because I'm typing this working on my Dalek fingerless gloves, having lent a discworld book to a friend who's never read Pratchett, and convinced her to join us at the Dr. Who premier next Saturday. And the 18-year-old girls I showed DnD to have requested we play a proper game soon.

Got to get them young! Our group has a dozen 14 to 18 year olds! lol!
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    ...I'm trying to learn Java game programming.
  • diadojikohei
    Options
    ...I'm trying to learn Java game programming.
    lol So is my son! He's 12!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    ..the WiiU confrence today gave me a massive chubby.

Was it a full on robot chubby
  • rmkramer003
    rmkramer003 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    ˙ǝʞıן-ʎʞɔoʍɹǝqqɐj buıɥʇǝɯos ɹo 'ɹoɹɹıɯ ɐ uı sdɐɥɹǝd ɹo 'uʍop ǝpısdn buıʇıɹʍ ǝʞıן ןǝǝɟ ı ʍou puɐ

Because I could read this with no problems.
  • thezenphoenix
    thezenphoenix Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am a nerd today because instead of paying attention in my class I have read the two new Gambit comics, and have started on my walking dead comic lol
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    'Cause I started knitting a pair of TARDIS socks.

:D
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Because im looking up Star Wars Chrochet patterns :)
  • rmkramer003
    rmkramer003 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have a knit/crochett pattern for a cloak? I'd really like to do one.
  • diadojikohei
    Options
    Not a knitted one, but I have a sewing pattern for a cloak,actually about 10 patterns. What? I like cloaks!