Week 1 (1st Sept)

Options

Replies

• Kit_Kat1213
    Options
    By the way... Did I need an invite to join? I apologize for joining without asking?

I like the idea of doing a challenge from now until the new year ;)
  • Charlottina
    Charlottina Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have a question. :happy: Do we have to post everyday when the challenge begins and will you summarize the information we'll post.Just curious whether we're just motivating ourselves or doing this as a group. :smile:

There is going to be a spreadsheet made and I will put a link up for it in time for the start of the challenge so that we can all post how we are doing :)
  • Charlottina
    Charlottina Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    By the way... Did I need an invite to join? I apologize for joining without asking?

I like the idea of doing a challenge from now until the new year ;)

no no dont worry the group is for anyone who wants to join
    hope the challenge helps you with your goal :D
  • B_Mindful
    B_Mindful Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Drinking water is a great place to start the challenge. I'm in!

Barb
  • dee086
    dee086 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    So in, I'm currently drinking 100+ oz of water a day
  • soundtrack
    soundtrack Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    So in, I'm currently drinking 100+ oz of water a day

:drinker: WOW!! Had to do the math --> that's like 12 glasses a day! You've got this challenge down :love:
  • lisa27midd
    Options
    Good first goal. I actually started doing that this week!
  • dee086
    dee086 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I break it down and drink 2 glasses at a time every 2-3 hrs. It makes it a lot easier to get it all down lol
  • bjoslin45
    Options
    Great challenge. Shouldn't be too difficult and will keep us upbeat for the beginning of the challenge.

Looking forward to this, especially during the holidays.
  • Bondgirlforever
    Bondgirlforever Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!

I currently drink 14-16 8 oz glasses a day but don't mind doing a challenge like this!
  • hainman1
    Options
    this will be my first challenge on this website. best of luck everyone (:
  • hainman1
    Options
    if youre not peeing more often than usual.. youre not drinking enough water (:
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I cant wait! :)
  • wendyf98
    wendyf98 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for starting this group! This challenge will be a good one for me - I tend to start out the week good and drink lots of water, by the end of the week I am slacking!
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Just found this group and want to be in, normally drink a lot of water, so looking forward to it :-)
  • ellie78
    ellie78 Posts: 375
    Options
    Really excited for the challenges! I usually get enough water so I don't really track it anymore but this will help get me back in the habit to be sure I'm meeting that goal!
  • bevmwa
    bevmwa Posts: 8
    Options
    Wow this is perfect timing. I tend to struggle from Labor Day to New Years. THANK YOU for starting this challenge.
  • chljlleal
    chljlleal Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    This is my first MFP challenge. :)

I think I'm going to need to work on the water thing! I'm fine in work, I have herbal teas and a big water bottle (25oz) but it is at the weekends that I tend to slip

Will be using these challenges to keep my motivation up.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Water is easy for me, especially with summer coming. I use the lemon trick often, but love the idea of other fruit. Yummy!!!
  • mblocker0525
    mblocker0525 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm really excited about doing this challenge! I am also in a challenge at work so I hope this helps me stick to it also! Someone said to me this week that I just need to face the facts and know that I wont ever lose the 32 lbs I want to lose! So I hope that comment and this challenge will really inspire me to do so! Thanks!