Where does everyone go to school?

Options

Replies

• walshn8
    walshn8 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm doing Law and Political Science in Trinity College Dublin in Ireland :)
  • DocCollins_SFA
    Options
    I'm getting my Ph.D. in School and Behavioral Psychology at Stephen F. Austin State University in Texas. I actually enjoy small town life most of the time here. I absolutely LOVE my program too. I am a graduate assistant as well and have already been involved in research and presenting at the last ABAI conference in Seattle and am teaching an undergraduate educational psychology class as well. I love the rec center on campus too! Fortunately I live just a couple miles away.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    UC Davis :D
  • fastfoodaddict
    Options
    I'm doing History and Anthropology at Flagler College, a private school in St. Augustine, FL. It's a very beautiful campus but I hate the drive -- 50 minutes each way!
  • ludalyssa
    Options
    I go to the University of North Dakota (UND), in Grand Forks. I'm a senior in the social work department and I'll be in field this spring and graduate in May!
  • llama726
    llama726 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Univ. of Kansas (go Jayhawks) - I attend the Med. Center!
  • BabyBrownEyes1991
    Options
    I go to Central Texas College getting my associates in Bu\siness Management
  • skyblue_99
    Options
    I am going into my senior year at Umass for Biology.
  • moonmistmm
    moonmistmm Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Grand Valley State University in Michigan for my undergraduate in Spanish and Secondary Ed. :)
  • med2017
    med2017 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    hello! i study medicine at the medical university of gdansk ;) lived in the states for half my life with my parents now. got accepted into UMASS.. but decided to go to my home country ;) cheers
  • Mmr2522
    Options
    I go to Pacific University
  • vajudd
    vajudd Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I go to Radford University! :)
  • SandyCheeks2
    SandyCheeks2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I go to the University of the Incarnate Word a not so small catholic university in San Antonio. We have amazing faculty and I've enjoyed it so far just two more years then I'm off for my masters.. or law school
  • cleonar01
    cleonar01 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm taking a semester off from Tarleton State Univeristy in Stephenville, Tx but I'm taking some core classes at Temple Junior College to be closer to my family.
  • neetneetneets
    neetneetneets Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Victoria University of Wellington, NZ! represent
  • whipa494
    whipa494 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm at the University of Otago in New Zealand!
  • SelinaOlivia11
    SelinaOlivia11 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I will go to Bournemouth University in September :)
  • misstoridanielle
    misstoridanielle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i'm a junior at Mizzou :)
  • morgyluv
    Options
    I go to the University of Florida! Thats the "GATOR COUNTRY" OR "THE SWAMP". I graduated with my Bachelors in Accounting last Summer and all I have left for my Master's in International Business in my thesis! :)
  • AKbluedragonfly
    AKbluedragonfly Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm getting my MBA at Penn State's campus in Erie, PA. Before that I went to Univ. of Alaska!