Mid September start Body revolution

Options
jaz050465
jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
Im starting this thread for all of those who have just started BR around now. I'm calling in mud September start body revolution. Not very creative I know. Please join us. It will be great to motivate each other.

I'm on day three today.

Replies

• Innerautumn
    Innerautumn Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 4! (For the second time around!) I am glad to join you!
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Welcome. We will be on different time zones but hopefully there will ways be someone around to keep the motivation up. I'm in Scotland and its nearly 8am.

Started and got to week three in the summer but back starting again.
  • calamityshell
    Options
    Hi
    I started week two yesterday and i am really enjoying it (if that is the right word). When i can, I am doing the cardio and the workout for that day and i also walk my dog for an hour. I lost 6lb last week and that was after going to a restaurant and having the 10 course taster menu (shame). i have a fair bit of weight to lose but taking in a pound at a time. Good luck everyone :)
    Michelle
  • Monica_SC
    Monica_SC Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Started JMBR yesterday - was a tough 30-min, but I did it!
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!!

Just finished day 2. Now off to get ready for work..

Anyone who would like to feel free to send me a friend request but Please add a note :)

Have an awesome day eveyrone!
  • Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I am starting today! Can't wait for the next 12 weeks!
  • Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I started last week on Septeber 8th, but would love to join this group. Today is week 2, day 10 and I did Workout 1 this morning. Only 3 more workouts before I start workouts 3 and 4! Yikes! :)

Feel free to 'friend' me.
  • jaz050465
    Options
    I started last week on Septeber 8th, but would love to join this group. Today is week 2, day 10 and I did Workout 1 this morning. Only 3 more workouts before I start workouts 3 and 4! Yikes! :)

Feel free to 'friend' me.

You'll be our expert then!!!

I'm on day 3 but going to do a run instead of the cardio workout. I'm doing C25k.
  • healthy4heidi
    healthy4heidi Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I started on the 17th. I'm liking me some Kenta!!
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I will restart from Day 1. Thanks for the new thread/post.
    Let all Jillian 'Body Revolution' ers unite!

Feel free to friend me. I am going to send out the requests to others on this thread doing the program.
    Cheers!
  • Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I started on the 17th. I'm liking me some Kenta!!

That's funny! I'm liking me some Omar! :)
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies...I just finished Day 2 Workout 2. I'll admit I was hesitant at first with Jillian an her militant attitude...but I'm liking it now...she is keeping it real.... Is anyone doing the 30min 2x to make it a full hour?
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Well done!! I'm just doing one workout a day. Just done week 4 of couch to 5k
    Instead of cardio 1 for day 3. Just started to rain at the end. Yuk.
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Would be interesting to know where you are all from to work out the time zones.
    I'm from Scotland.
  • calamityshell
    Options
    i'm from Nottingham, UK
    Just done work out 2 (2nd day of week 2) - is anyone finding it hard to wrap the resistant band around your feet quick enough or is it just me? :)
  • jaz050465
    Options
    I got the green one with it and it snapped. I just bend over and use weights instead.
  • Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I do just one at a time, I would mentally be finished after that anyways, I am also running 4 days a week along with the BR program, hopefully that will give me a much needed jumpstart.
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Where are you from Amanda?
  • Monica_SC
    Monica_SC Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Finished day 2 - great workout!
  • gatx
    gatx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday. I wanted to start diet but some work/social commitments threw me off so I will start diet next week.

Fingers crossed.