Mid September start Body revolution

Options

Replies

• Innerautumn
    Innerautumn Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I did both workouts the first week my first time around. I completed my 90 days the beginning of Sept, took a week off, and just started over. This time I am only going to spend one week on each level. I built a lot of muscle the first time around and I am shocked by how much easier it is now! I did not do the diet, but I still had great results. Stick to it, Ladies! You will be so glad you did!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    So how has everyone done today?
  • ash_can
    Options
    I started on 9/10 and am on the second week of Phase 1. I'm actually about to do my first Cardio 1 for this week (I really hate those running man moves!). Did anyone start around then?

Hope everyone is enjoying JMBR so far!
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Today was day 3...I did Turbo Fire cardio instead. I'm doing a JMBR/Turbo Fire Hybrid... My body is still sore from yesterday...ahhh
  • Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    This morning I did workout 2. That's my last workout 2, then cardio tomorrow, and will start workouts 3 & 4 this weekend. Eeek! I also substitute Turbo Fire or Turbo Jam cardio for Jillian's cardio 1.
  • Monica_SC
    Monica_SC Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first Cardio 1 workout -- yikes! Running man + suicides are brutal -- had to stop a few times while doing these. Hopefully this will get easier as I get fitter???
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    This morning I did workout 2. That's my last workout 2, then cardio tomorrow, and will start workouts 3 & 4 this weekend. Eeek! I also substitute Turbo Fire or Turbo Jam cardio for Jillian's cardio 1.

I do cardio 2, maybe try it? I think its waaaay harder then cardio 1.

Oh, and hi all! Im at the end of week 3!
  • calamityshell
    Options
    I was up this morning at 6am doing thursday week 2 (workout 1) and the cardio I missed yesterday. I could dress it up and say i am so busy and stuff but the fact is I got in from walking the dog and I was exhausted so rather than half *kitten* it, I decided to do it today. I have to admit I am looking forward to some new routines next week. Have a great day everyone :)
  • Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options

I do cardio 2, maybe try it? I think its waaaay harder then cardio 1.

Oh, and hi all! Im at the end of week 3!

That's a great idea - I'll try cardio 2 next week. This morning was cardio day and I did a Turbo Jam workout. Rest day tomorrow and I must say I need it!
  • healthy4heidi
    healthy4heidi Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I started on the 17th. I'm liking me some Kenta!!

That's funny! I'm liking me some Omar! :)

Omar is pretty hot too, I'm waiting and hoping that in the future workouts he has his shirt off. I may change my crush. Omar definitely gives it his all at all times and he looks like he can MOVE.
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Just completed WK1D4....I also tried Cardio 1 and it was not for me. I like the idea mentioned previously to try Cardio 2...it maybe more intense. Onto D5! You are all doing a great job!
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Just did workout four and Im impressed that Jillian can put together a workout with so much body work ( no weights) and still make it sooooooo hard! And a lot of planks but it will probably be worth it.
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    today is my day 3 - I really liked both workout 1 and 2. While on the JMBR program, I do other workouts as well like Zumba and kickboxing. I am not ready to give up these. I need to Zumba to entertain/relax my mind and I need kickboxing to shed my stress/anger. But, JMBR would be my main exercise and I am considering it mandatory while the other workouts will be supplemental/optional for the next 90 DAYS!! Plus, I love Jill for all the kickass and motivation she provides!
  • luzdama78
    luzdama78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I just started JMBR this week on Monday the 17th. & I'm really loving it! I'm glad to join up with this group. It will be great to have some buddies to chat with. The main appeal of these workouts for me is that the are shorter then most 90 day programs. I've tried a few others, and wind up quitting, losing interest, and discouraged. I'm hoping this program is different. Like Jillian says, "You can do anything for half an hour!" That's so true.

I did cardio 1 for the first time yesterday & it was tough, but good for me. I've done Turbo Jam & Turbo Fire before and like the idea of substituting the cardio with those - so thanks for that idea!

I'm hoping to really stick w/ this program and meet some of my goals. I really like the idea of progression, but feel it's not too easy. I've been sore all week! =)

I wish you all luck! Keep pushin'!
  • dani_doing_it
    dani_doing_it Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just finshed workout 1 and cardio 1 (kickstart metabolism)... Did anyone else do this before starting the 90 days?

I must say this is my fav Jillian workout to date and the music is way better then Shred and Ripped!!

I made is half way through Ripped in July and then went on holidays, and came back to house guests etc etc. So now that holidays are over and visitors gone I am looking forward to getting back into it!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Well done. I don't know how people do two workouts in one day. Just doing the one nearly kills me!
  • dani_doing_it
    dani_doing_it Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thanks... wasn't planned lol... I popped it in to see what it was like and ended up doing it! I've gained back what I had lost earlier in the summer and am determined to get back on track!!

I don't have a heart rate monitor and was wondering what everyone logs the cardio workouts as? High cardio?
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Got all the way through Week 6 in June and stopped. I restarted Week 1/Workout 1 today. It wasn't all that easy either, lol.
  • Monica_SC
    Monica_SC Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Completed Week 1/Day 4 (Cardio 1). Feeling good!
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Got all the way through Week 6 in June and stopped. I restarted Week 1/Workout 1 today. It wasn't all that easy either, lol.

same! i got through week 6 a few months ago and stopped. i knew i had gotten out of shape since then, but....wow, i restarted week one this week, and i am STRUGGLING!!! lol