Workout Log & Progress

Options
1234568»

Replies

• chezileigh
    Options
    Shred day 23 done. Today it actually wasn't as hard as it was the previous 2 days of level 3, so here's to increasing fitness!

How is everyone getting on?
  • ch00singlife
    ch00singlife Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I really wanted to find a quarter so I could "phone it in" today...but I got on with it. I don't like level 2. I feel like my plank form is all wrong and I wish Jillian would tell me which area each move was working. She says it for some but not all...Maybe I'm just cranky and tired today...going to take a cold shower.......have a great day ladies!
  • sunshine1992
    sunshine1992 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Finished Day 16 today. It went well I think, felt stronger and didn't have to take too many breaks.

However, does anyone else find the chair squat and V flies in the last cardio circuit REALLY REALLY tough? Even after my 6th go they don't seem to be getting much easier. Absolute killer!

On the other end of the spectrum, the last ab move where you are in plank position, I can barely feel it? Jillian says it is a killer and usually when she says that she means it. I have watched closely and tried to do the same but I just can't feel it in my abs. Did anyone else find this?

Also ch00sing life, your comment about 'phoning it in' made me giggle. I never knew what she meant by that expression! Learn something every day ;)

Keep up the fantastic work ladies, we will be done in no time!
  • ch00singlife
    Options
    I TOTALLY agree Sunshine...I have to drop my weights down for those V flies and I don't get those twisty crunch things either. I think she says it is supposed to work the obliques? I need to look in a mirror or something because I must not be doing them correctly.
    Today was such a beautiful day in NY so I did my c25k workout...I'll deal with Jillian tomorrow.
  • ch00singlife
    Options
    i would say Jillian dealt with me today...level2 day3 done and i can't get up.
  • chezileigh
    Options
    Eeek, hope you're ok cl!

day 24 done today. I found it surprisingly ok. Running with brother in law tomorrow night so next shred day is Saturday for day 25. Can't believe I'm nearly there, and especially can't believe I'm planning to do it all again afterwards. Madness.

But it's certainly working, I haven't lost any weight for nearly two weeks but I have had my period to deal with, I have gone and lost another half inch from waist, a massive 2 inches from belly button and over an inch from hips, so couldn't be happier.

The grey jeans are wearable, but not quite there yet, but bladdy nora I'm sticking with it for results like these.
  • ch00singlife
    Options
    Hey Chez...yes, I'm fine...just sore.

You are getting REALLY great results...congrats on the inches lost! I only weigh myself once a month now because I was getting so discouraged but I take measurements every week on Tuesdays.

I think you answered this, but, are you starting over at level 1 after you're done? My plan is to continue to alternate 30ds with run/jog intervals. (even though I hate Jillian because she causes me pain)
  • chezileigh
    Options
    Yes I am, although I'll probably have a week to recover and just run that week, because Level 3 is actually the first level to give me lots of muscle soreness and it is interfering with my running which is no good.

Had to leave day 25 on Saturday and couldn't run Sunday either, my knees were just too sore. I ran yesterday and was pretty slow and my knees struggled, and this morning I did day 25. I took it really easy doing the modified versions of everything I could and taking out the plyometrics, I just don't think my body was ready for those this time around, next time I get to level 3 I'll be able to do those easy peasy though :)
  • sunshine1992
    sunshine1992 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just checking in to say I did Day 18 today. Definitely feeling stronger, my heart rate was also much lower today despite basically keeping up. I am ready to move onto week 3 soon and say goodbye to all the planks!

I also did Jillian's 6 Week 6 Pack right after today which I really enjoyed, I like how she incorporates cardio in all her DVDs.
  • chezileigh
    Options
    I might try that 6 week 6 pack actually when I've finished shred. I don't want to just do it all again but do want to continue improving on the exercises so will mix in some other stuff too I think.

Just done day 26 so if I remain on schedule I'll do 27 saturday, 28 monday 29 Wednesday and finally finish on Friday next week. Can't wait!!
  • chezileigh
    Options
    Lol, off schedule already! Just done 27. Def doing the last three over the next three nights. xx

Where are you all???
  • ch00singlife
    Options
    I'm still around....the weather has been so nice and cool in NY that I have been trying to exercise outside (tennis and walk/running).
    I am not motivated to do Level2...I really don't like it! Maybe I'll try 3 and see...
  • chezileigh
    Options
    Well enjoy the good weather, we have rain rain and more rain here!

Just done day 29 so last day tomorrow, then level 1 on Friday, then resting saturday. Sunday is weigh in and level 1, Monday is back to running again x
  • chezileigh
    Options
    well that's it I've done day 30 and it's all over with.
  • zanasush
    zanasush Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Im back in the club.. after a month and a half of break from 30 DS due to my sprained ankle.. I am now on full swing to finish wat I started. I hope every one is going well and seeing changes happen..

The good news is that I did not put on any weight over the break , the reason- I logged in religiously everyday. So I pat on my back for atleast not putting on weight. There were binges here and there but.. I am glad that I have control over my eating habit.

All I have to do is make sure that I dont sprain or break anything..lol

have a good day everyone..

Zana