10/1 start

Options

Replies

• katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Yes the first week has 2 workouts per day. I am lucky enough to work from home, but this week I have to go in twice. That will mean getting up at 430 on those days. This could be a rough week, haha.
  • hhaffner
    hhaffner Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I also completed day one today (yay).
    I am not doing the optional second cardio workout though.
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    After reading through all of the information, I will not be doing the jumpstart or Jillian's food plan because I believe in eating more than 1200 calories per day. I've done the 1200 calorie per day plan and was miserable and GAINED weight; my doctor has instructed me to never eat less than 1500. Some of the recipes look good, though, so I may try a few of them. I will also focus on cleaning my diet up a bit...it's gotten out of hand again in the past week.

I watched the first three workouts and thankfully they don't look too bad. Cheers to a Monday start!
  • cherryrobot
    cherryrobot Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I got home from work and my system was there! So I started last night with work out 1. It wasn't too bad. I think being a pro at the 30 day shred helped.
  • katellanova
    Options
    Day 2 complete! I really didn't want to do it today, but did! Yay!
  • hhaffner
    Options
    day 2 is also done for me - although i have admit that i was running out of steam a little bit with some of the moves.
    The workouts are definitely going to get results.

also just a note - i am not following the food plan either. I'd rather lose the weight by eating a way I know i'll be able to sustain rather than something I'll probably drop the second i'm done the program
  • RellaBelle
    RellaBelle Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Anyone else afraid of Cardio day? I am!! I started last Thurs with JMBR but made Mon my official day so I was able to do cardio once already and boooooooy did I nearly pass out lol. A fat girl doing suicides? lol shoot me now, I only lasted 15-20 mins the first time, hopefully Ill be able to go all the way this time. I havent been sore like I was when I first started and the moves arent as hard.. which weirdly bums me out because I feel like if Im not hurting the next day then Im not doing it right. Maybe I need to attempt the more difficult moves. Anyway, I know today will bring the pain!
  • katellanova
    Options
    Did the first cardio of the day. My dog wont let me do the suicides so I do a second set of running man.
  • ZeeM814
    Options
    Hi, I started on Monday and I'm enjoying this program. Never done any of her other CDs, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I'm not a morning person at all, so as soon as I get home from work, I change out and start working out. Every inch of my body hurts :happy:
    Good luck everyone. :flowerforyou:
  • cherryrobot
    Options
    Now that I have done 1, 2, and cardio I like this workout! The only thing is she keeps saying this is the "easy part" so I'm kinda scared for what is to come!
  • RellaBelle
    RellaBelle Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Now that I have done 1, 2, and cardio I like this workout! The only thing is she keeps saying this is the "easy part" so I'm kinda scared for what is to come!

Uhm yeah, be very afraid. I took a look at the other parts and I was scared lol, she starts pulling out the yoga in weeks 3 and 4 and I am sooooo not that flexible lol
  • brittany8712
    Options
    Y'all will do great with the next workouts to come! I was afraid too, but you will be amazed at how much your body will change over a few short weeks and how strong you get! Keep up the great work!

I am on Workouts 5 & 6, and the first time through them, i wanted to die. But, just the second time doing them I can feel how much stronger I have gotten and it is so motivating! Hang in there :)
  • cherryrobot
    Options
    Y'all will do great with the next workouts to come! I was afraid too, but you will be amazed at how much your body will change over a few short weeks and how strong you get! Keep up the great work!

I am on Workouts 5 & 6, and the first time through them, i wanted to die. But, just the second time doing them I can feel how much stronger I have gotten and it is so motivating! Hang in there :)

Good to know that it will be OK :) I did take a peak into some of the other groups on here of people who started a month ago and it seems like they are still alive ;) lol
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    So I have already done 2 months of BR a while back...I know what I am in for.

Phase 1 I can do everything except running man...I made it through the 60 seconds twice but cannot seem to get that last one down. KILLS my knees. I also dislike chair squat/ lateral raises. They suck.

"If you have a why you can tolerate any how" <3
  • corrinnebrown
    Options

Uhm yeah, be very afraid. I took a look at the other parts and I was scared lol, she starts pulling out the yoga in weeks 3 and 4 and I am sooooo not that flexible lol

The yoga isn't too bad. Month 2 sucks. and then month 3 is insane. My plan is to make sure that I master 1 and 2 because I quite after month 2 in the summer because 3 was very difficult
  • hhaffner
    Options
    I am still in week 1 and finding my "why" is something i have to do.
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Count me in...I usually get about 28 days in...then because I'm getting up so early to do the workout (around 4am).... I just get exhausted and can't keep it up, by the time I work 12-13 hours...I'm just plain tired! So all the support that's out there, I'd appreciate!
  • katellanova
    Options
    Week 1 complete. Yay!
  • hhaffner
    Options
    I just have one more day of cardio tomorrow and then i am done week 1 (yay!!)
  • corrinnebrown
    Options
    Week 1 Measurements:
    Starting Goal Week 1 Total Loss
    Weight 181.8 145 179 2.8
    L arm 12.25 10 12 0.25
    R arm 12.25 10 12 0.25
    Chest 35 33 33.5 1.5
    Bust 41.75 38 40 1.75
    Waist 32 30 31 1
    Stomach 40.5 32 39.5 1