Replies

• toddka1
    toddka1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm in and added my data to the sheet.
  • nspink
    nspink Posts: 65
    Options
    I just joined! I missed the first week... But I hope this will help and keep me accountable through the holidays!
  • Leighdledede
    Options
    I'm in! I'm new and need to motivation, haha
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I change the sheet... once again.
    First of all, Lisa, found a problem in code.
    It was calculating weekly percentage loss on our new weight. so at the end we could never meet our goal!
    I changed it so as to have a steadily loss every week, the 1/13 of the total loss.
    Also, if someone loses a lot one week and no/less loss next week, the message "goal achieved" will be displayed.
    But the weekly percentage is for week's loss. calculated.

Hope to made it better.
    Also I put the formulas in a protected sheet, cause someone messed up with them, and I really can't do it every now and then.
  • x4mygirlsx
    x4mygirlsx Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thanks charm, spreadsheet looks great. Your amazing.

and welcome those who have just joined. :-)
  • jennco3
    jennco3 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of doing this myself so Im glad I found your post! Thanks! Im in!
  • charm_quark
    Options
    Welcome everybody!
    I have already mentioned, that once in a while I will re-arrange the table at an alphabetical order. Just look around to find your name, don't re-log in.

So, Just 2 days before 2nd week!!! How is everyone doing? I was a winner last week, I feel I'm not gonna be a loser this one!:laugh: :laugh:
  • princessbgirl
    Options
    this is great - I just signed up - will start weighing on monday
  • charm_quark
    Options
    On the top, I added one row that after new entries it finds the highest loser of the week, except from the last week that is looking up for the loser of the month. (by percentage)
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    ooooo weigh in tomorrow, and after a bad start to the week gaining 2lb after a takeaway ive hopefully turned it around with better eating. now i think the scale will show a small loss. fingerscrossed.

good luck everyone.

lisa x
  • NdianJourney
    Options
    charm_quark, Good Luck on being in first place this week. I feel the challenge helped me from binging as well. I need to lose 17.6 but I am already almost a third of the way there.

Good Luck to everyone this week.

Best Wishes,
    Gina
  • BWinsto1
    BWinsto1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Count me in!

I saw you adding your data.... some problem happened and I re-logged them.

YOu're welcome!

Thanks!
  • Izzyd1979
    Izzyd1979 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you guys set at? I have eaten a net of 1600 calories the first week and gained almost 2 pounds, now I dropped to 1400 calories and lost 0.8 pounds but not even back to the weight from 2 weeks ago! Ive worked out hard almost everyday and havent exceeded my weekly goal....
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    My food diary is open if you want to look, but i warn you i have just started the 5:2 diet so dont be shocked by a 600cal day lol

so the plan is..... i eat whatever i want within reason 5 days a week (those days i also try to burn 300+cals) and 600 cal fast days 2 days a week (my fast days are wed and sun). i still try and eat 3 times a day those days but just low cal stuff.

charm_quark is also trialling this diet but dont think either of us has had any result from it yet, time will tell x
  • cats121
    cats121 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I'm just seeing this thread and would like to join! I might not make the 6% but the additional support/motivation and accountability is what I really need right now!
  • go2grrl
    go2grrl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you guys set at? I have eaten a net of 1600 calories the first week and gained almost 2 pounds, now I dropped to 1400 calories and lost 0.8 pounds but not even back to the weight from 2 weeks ago! Ive worked out hard almost everyday and havent exceeded my weekly goal....

I'm eating at my average TDEE, which is 2031. As long as I stay near that then I can gradually lose. Prior to losing my thyroid 16 months ago, I averaged around 2400 daily. Needless to say, things have changed. But drastically cutting or reducing calories has never worked for me in terms of keeping it off. I find the slower I lose, the more apt it is to stay off. And the more I work out, the more I need to eat.
    -Cynthia
  • charm_quark
    Options
    I need to ask you,
    what about members who logged in their nicknames and starting weight and since then we haven't seen them again.
    I' m thinking that after 3 weeks of not logging we should delete them, so the spreadsheet won't be "too slow" sometimes.
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    yeah i was thinking the same angela..quite a few havent checked in xx
  • soniadelgada
    soniadelgada Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Glad to find peeps like me. I've added my name to the spreadsheet. I know I'm late so hope it's OK. Thanks!!:smile:
  • queenpipper
    queenpipper Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just added my name, I'm hoping I can still lose the 6% by Christmas.