Options

Replies

• ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    As of November 4th :

Me: 2

The Binge: 2

I'm determined to go a week binge free, but we will see.

~
  • Missklara
    Missklara Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    November 4th

klara: 3
    the binge: 1
  • metalvegan
    metalvegan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Cara-2
    Binge-2

Tied up the score! Pumped to be pulling into the lead tomorrow!!
  • fayefern
    fayefern Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    feeling guilty about the binge i had last night! it doesnt happen often, and i want to keep it that way, but wow did i go over when i logged in everything i ate! oh well- it's another day right? i cant take back what i shoved in my mouth....anyway i like this challenge and i want to give it a try....

Nov 4, 2012

me-3
    the binge- 1
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    This is my goal this week too!!

As of November 4th :

I'm determined to go a week binge free, but we will see.

~
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth-2
    Binge-2

I can't stop thinking about and eating the Halloween candy. Don't really have much left, just my 6 year old's and can't eat any of his or he will be so upset. It seems when I start to eat it I just can't stop with one or two. Then I am eating candy that I don't even like. Then tonight I go dip into the Nutella. Sick, sick, sick.... I just feel so gross. I have been in a bad mood all day and knew a binge was coming. I have just been having a "feeling sorry for myself b/c I need to lose weight" because I can barely squeeze into most of my clothes and it just sucks. I need to be kind to myself, but man it is so hard!
  • jewel1013
    jewel1013 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Me: 1
    Binge: 0

Using a lot of resistance not to binge today Thinking about food all damn day. Going to at least succumb to a hot chocolate. It's better than a whole jar of Nutella.

I Made it the weekend so I guess that is Me 2! :)
  • totalhealth12
    totalhealth12 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Nov 4

Me -- 4
    Binge -- 0
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Me - 2
    Binge - 2 (11/1, 11/4)

This week..no crazy schedule. Five days.
  • berumotto
    Options
    Me- 1
    Binge - 3 :(
  • wilmawm
    wilmawm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Me--4
    The Binge--0
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

Binge: 2
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday peeps!!!

I challenge all of you who have dropped off in previous months to make it your goal for November to stick it out until November 30th which includes the holiday. Think about making that your goal no matter what your score is. You are only accountable to yourself and I see so many of you giving up before the 15th because you are not doing well in your eyes or because you are having binges. Well the best time to check in is when you are having binges. I just fear many of you don't get the purpose of the challenge.

The purpose of the challenge is not to see how bad or good anyone is. The purpose is to help you vent when you need to; to be mindful of binges and to evaluate and think about why you are binging; and finally to see patterns.

To me a good month is making it to the end of the month, being honest with ourselves, and evaluating how you can improve with mindfulness and behaviors. Most of us are challenged on weekends and night time binges.

I hope this helps you all make it to the end of the month. Last month there were only a few of us who stuck it out :)

Keep up the good work and have a good week!!:flowerforyou:

I just wanted to say, this is my third try here.....the first two months I gave up posting here in the first two weeks, not because I was not doing well, but because life got so insane, that I would forget to post (new habit), and by the time I remembered, I could never remember what had happened.....when I get overstressed, that is when I binge, and I normally have little memory, so if days and days go by, I am lost as to what happened....

Here's to trying again! Third time is a charm, right?
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    As of Nov. 5,
    Me: 3
    Binge: 1(11/3)

The weekends always get me!
  • wendyzets
    Options
    First time ever joining a group.
    I am hoping this new way of thinking works....

November 5 - AM
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    November 2012

Diane: 2
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    As of November 5th:

Me: 3

The Binge: 2 (11/1, 11/2)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday peeps!!!

I challenge all of you who have dropped off in previous months to make it your goal for November to stick it out until November 30th which includes the holiday. Think about making that your goal no matter what your score is. You are only accountable to yourself and I see so many of you giving up before the 15th because you are not doing well in your eyes or because you are having binges. Well the best time to check in is when you are having binges. I just fear many of you don't get the purpose of the challenge.

The purpose of the challenge is not to see how bad or good anyone is. The purpose is to help you vent when you need to; to be mindful of binges and to evaluate and think about why you are binging; and finally to see patterns.

To me a good month is making it to the end of the month, being honest with ourselves, and evaluating how you can improve with mindfulness and behaviors. Most of us are challenged on weekends and night time binges.

I hope this helps you all make it to the end of the month. Last month there were only a few of us who stuck it out :)

Keep up the good work and have a good week!!:flowerforyou:

I just wanted to say, this is my third try here.....the first two months I gave up posting here in the first two weeks, not because I was not doing well, but because life got so insane, that I would forget to post (new habit), and by the time I remembered, I could never remember what had happened.....when I get overstressed, that is when I binge, and I normally have little memory, so if days and days go by, I am lost as to what happened....

Here's to trying again! Third time is a charm, right?
    yes it is :wink: and if not, success is never giving up! :flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    First time ever joining a group.
    I am hoping this new way of thinking works....

November 5 - AM
    Be patient, it will not happen for you over night. Welcome!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    As of November 1, 2012:

Mollie - 1
    The Binge - 3 (1, 2,4)

Logged it all - 3 (Goal 25 days or more)