X-mas Challenge

Options

Replies

• x4mygirlsx
    x4mygirlsx Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey notabrat1, no need to change the spreadsheet. you lost that weight fair and square so it should be noted and celebrated. i think i can speak for everyone and say no one is upset but pleased that u managed to lose so much weight. b

Its really hard work to not gain weight when u are hypothyroid so everyone in the challenge who has lost weight or even maintained are still winners.

Anyway there are plenty more weeks for everyone to aim for biggest loser. I hope that this might be my week :-) fingers crossed xx
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Unfair!!!! :grumble:

I was the clear winner of last Month Challenge! The CAR is mine!!!! mine I say!! :devil:

Ohhh right.... we don't give prices! :laugh: well... Cheers! notabrat1!! :drinker:

I know the feeling! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry ladies, I didn't mean to be unfair. The victory is still yours:flowerforyou: . I will remove those weights from the sheet if you would like and start from today's weigh in. I was in another October Challenge group and we weighed on Wednesdays, so I figured I would weigh on Tuesday this week and then weigh Monday of next week to get on track with you guys:smile: . I really didn't mean to cause any upset though. :embarassed:

no!!!!!!! x4mygirlx is right! Don't remove your weights! I was just kidding! hahahahaha...
    I hopped that the smiles would make it obvious!!!!

Anyway, I had a win against chocolate today! Managed to stay away! :happy: :happy:
  • notabrat1
    notabrat1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Unfair!!!! :grumble:

I was the clear winner of last Month Challenge! The CAR is mine!!!! mine I say!! :devil:

Ohhh right.... we don't give prices! :laugh: well... Cheers! notabrat1!! :drinker:

I know the feeling! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry ladies, I didn't mean to be unfair. The victory is still yours:flowerforyou: . I will remove those weights from the sheet if you would like and start from today's weigh in. I was in another October Challenge group and we weighed on Wednesdays, so I figured I would weigh on Tuesday this week and then weigh Monday of next week to get on track with you guys:smile: . I really didn't mean to cause any upset though. :embarassed:

no!!!!!!! x4mygirlx is right! Don't remove your weights! I was just kidding! hahahahaha...
    I hopped that the smiles would make it obvious!!!!

Anyway, I had a win against chocolate today! Managed to stay away! :happy: :happy:

Thank you for making me welcome! :smile:

Acer sorry I said ladies, but I did mean to include you!! :flowerforyou: I just didn't know you was a guy...I will now :laugh:

charm_quark great win against chocolate:drinker: !!!! It is also my nemesis, it and ice cream:grumble:

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week:bigsmile:
  • charm_quark
    Options
    Welcome Tammi!!!

New additions to the list, and some deletes also.

The deleted members are:

Deleted members on:

......WEEK...3...........

1.CDParmer
    2.Ercarnes
    3.heygina
    4.Hippofatamus
    5.Irenie
    6.katiezoe6
    7.Kelleybelley69
    8.Lizzyriver
    9.madziorek
    10.marriedwith

.......WEEK...4...........

11.jg2876
    12.lacaro1
    13.mindyhenry74
    14.MrsAFR
    15.princessbgirl
    16.Shaina (slm0414)

why am I listed with the deleted members? :(
    I just could not weigh myself for the last three weeks in October because I only have a scale at my parents house, but now I am going to be more consistent with logging my weight!

I wrote that I will delete anyone who don't log for 3 or more weeks. How should I know that you want to log every 4 weeks. You may re-log yourself anyway and add your previous weight as steady for the weeks you don't log, so I won't delete you and so as the formula works.
    Thank you and sorry.
  • heygina
    Options
    I feel so guilty that I signed up to do this then had to be deleted. :(
  • tokataro
    tokataro Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Don't be, it's no big deal! You can just add yourself back if you still wanna do it.
  • lucy2021
    Options
    Wow I started off doing not so awful but have put it right back on. Oh scale when will you ever just be nice to me?
  • charm_quark
    Options
    Deleted members on:

......WEEK...3...........

1.CDParmer
    2.Ercarnes
    3.heygina
    4.Hippofatamus
    5.Irenie
    6.katiezoe6
    7.Kelleybelley69
    8.Lizzyriver
    9.madziorek
    10.marriedwith

.......WEEK...4...........

11.jg2876
    12.lacaro1 (RE-LOGGED)
    13.mindyhenry74
    14.MrsAFR
    15.princessbgirl
    16.Shaina (slm0414)

Ok... I don't find any reason to apologize.
    Everyone who hasn't add their data for 3 weeks is going to be deleted.

heygina, you have been deleted since week 3, that means that you havent logged since first week and you came back now, on week number 5 to 6. What was I supposed to do? Keep a spreadsheet with empty cells?
    Everyone who wants to participate but log once a month, should log a steady weight for the weeks between. I'm not supposed to know everyone's habits and this is a weekly spreadsheet.

To be soon deleted:

17. droff75 (has never logged)
    18. 1eighty2goal (has to add their data since 10/15/2012)
    19. queenpipper (has to add their data since 10/15/2012)

Also, the formula won't work for new-logs. It is made for a 3 month, and by adding your own target weight is gonna be unfair for the rest of the loggers.
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    Scale has been nice to me this week :-0 how is everyone else doing? Dont forget to weigh in x
  • vhines5
    vhines5 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    charm_quark don't worry about deleting people. This challenge is supposed to be fun and motivational. There is no money (or car) on the line!

Thank you for posting it and for all of your hard work in maintaining and updating!

This challenged has helped me stay focused. Even though I am not losing weight every week, I am seeing a downward trend!

Good luck to us all!!!!
  • nunat919
    nunat919 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    So what do you do when you gain weigh should I enter that because I know it will drop next week due to you know.....
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    i enter my weight as it stands monday morning regardless of whether i have lost or gained. i gained last week but thankfully this week ive managed to lose that plus a bit more aswell :-) xx
  • Leighdledede
    Options
    How annoying, my weight won't budge! At least I'm losing inches, but still....:(
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    losing inches is great. ive lost a few here and there. its the loss in inches that make our clothes fit better not the number on the scale :-) .x
  • ginnylee74
    ginnylee74 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    charm_quark don't worry about deleting people. This challenge is supposed to be fun and motivational. There is no money (or car) on the line!

Thank you for posting it and for all of your hard work in maintaining and updating!

This challenged has helped me stay focused. Even though I am not losing weight every week, I am seeing a downward trend!

Good luck to us all!!!!

Ditto to this. You're doing a great job.:flowerforyou: I lost this week but not too sure about it. Have a cold and not eating very much. Hope I don't put it back on as I get to feeling better.:wink:
  • charm_quark
    Options
    Now... I have to apologize! I found a "bug" in spreadsheet's code... that will disappoint many of people, among you, me too.

I realized because of my almost steady weight the last weeks. I shouldn't get a "Goal Achieved" but I did since week number 3. I found out that I have forgotten to increase the number of weeks so it was always calculating it as if we were at third week.
    I'm so sorry... many of "achievements" disappeared today.

Also I added the formula for the winner, cause I haven't added it for November.

I'm thinking of keeping the main look of the spreadsheet for a Summer 2013 and to start since new year comes. Do you think that will should add anything more, such as measurements per month? I would like to hear some suggestions now that I have 1.5 month time to do it right?
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    Im happy with it the way it is. i keep a note for myself of my measurements. might make it a bit complicated if we tried doing measurements too. what does everyone else think?

good luck to everyone this week. try to make good choices. x
  • vhines5
    Options
    I agree. I think the spreadsheet looks great as is! I keep my own measurement spreadsheet too.

Thanks again!!!
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    almost weigh in time guys. how are you all doing this week?

im doing great this week and i thank my fitbit for making me aware of how active i am and actually motivating me to do more to get daily acheivements badges. sad i know but it works lol twice in the last 4 days i have done over 10,000 steps. WAHOO

and diet wise i couldnt do it without fitnesspal, my brain stilll wont function right and i seem to struggle with short term memory so i sometimes forget what ive eaten or mix it up with other days, so im glad i can just look on here and see. i always log food before i eat so i dont forget,

Have a nice day everyone

xx
  • vhines5
    Options
    Didn't do so good last week. :(

Had a party Sat night (beer and finger foods... the death of any diet!). And a "pig-out" pot luck at work on Monday!

Am going to need to be much stricter in the coming weeks or I'll gain back the 11 lbs I've fought so hard to lose!!! LOL!

Hope everyone else is doing better than I am!!!!

Val