18 lbs at 28 weeks.
  • iluvhorses1983
    iluvhorses1983 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    24 lbs at 24 weeks
  • phoebe2488
    phoebe2488 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    20 lbs. at 20 weeks....I hope I don't continue like this and have gained 40+ lbs. before it's all over. :-/
  • prplrose33
    prplrose33 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    8 pounds at 13 weeks. :(
  • Missmissy0003
    Missmissy0003 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm about 21 pounds and 21 weeks. I wouldn't mind if it were all in my stomach like my last 2 pregnancies, but I've put a lot on in my hips, thighs, arms and just about every where. I've been very naughty with my eating and I guess it's showing. Maybe, I'll start tracking again. I am able to keep a little but better handle on the pregnancy gain if I track my calories.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I'm about 21 pounds and 21 weeks. I wouldn't mind if it were all in my stomach like my last 2 pregnancies, but I've put a lot on in my hips, thighs, arms and just about every where. I've been very naughty with my eating and I guess it's showing. Maybe, I'll start tracking again. I am able to keep a little but better handle on the pregnancy gain if I track my calories.

You can definitely start tracking again at any time. I've found tracking my intake has been very helpful!
  • MrsCarter00
    MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Up 37 lbs at 38 weeks!
  • VelociMama
    Options
    Up 37 lbs at 38 weeks!

That is fantastic hon! You're doing so well!
  • suzybardi
    suzybardi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    19 pounds and 28 weeks!
  • MrsCarter00
    Options
    Up 37 lbs at 38 weeks!

Thanks girl! More than I've wanted to gain but I'm confident I'll get it off :)
  • Jenny_Rose77
    Jenny_Rose77 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Up 37 lbs at 38 weeks!

You'll totally get it off!!

I'm about where you're at: 35 pounds @ 36 weeks.

On the PP weight-loss front, I was thinking that one cool thing about having a baby in December, is that you've got months to work it off before you have to strut about in skimpy summer wear.

My goal is to be back to pre-pregnancy weight by June (150), and at 160 by April when we head to California to visit some family. I'm not sure what the state of my PP belly will be then, but it would be awesome to be able to wear a bikini at the pool.
  • MrsCarter00
    Options
    Up 37 lbs at 38 weeks!

On the PP weight-loss front, I was thinking that one cool thing about having a baby in December, is that you've got months to work it off before you have to strut about in skimpy summer wear.

My goal is to be back to pre-pregnancy weight by June (150), and at 160 by April when we head to California to visit some family. I'm not sure what the state of my PP belly will be then, but it would be awesome to be able to wear a bikini at the pool.

Thanks pretty!!! That's so true!!!!! I too was 150 prepregnancy..and june seems like a good amout of time. You and I really need to push each other since now we have the same goal ;-)
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing well! Been walking at least 45 min a day the past week.

6 weeks: +1.2
    7 weeks: -0.9
    8 weeks: -0.7
    9 weeks:+1.0
    10 weeks: +3.4
    11 weeks: +5.0
    12 weeks: +5.8
    13 weeks: +4.7
    14 weeks: +4.7
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Up 37 lbs at 38 weeks!

I wore a bikini this past summer, a year and a half after I had my son (he was born in January 2011). You can totally get a flat(-ish) belly after having a baby :smile:

Don't forget that having a December baby means getting the tax deduction for your 2011 taxes! I was jokingly annoyed that my son was born in January, but he was 10 days early in late January, so December would have been really early for him to be born. I choose a healthy child over a tax deduction!
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing well! Been walking at least 45 min a day the past week.

6 weeks: +1.2
    7 weeks: -0.9
    8 weeks: -0.7
    9 weeks:+1.0
    10 weeks: +3.4
    11 weeks: +5.0
    12 weeks: +5.8
    13 weeks: +4.7
    14 weeks: +4.7

Good for you! I hope that makes you feel better, too. I need to get moving!
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    30lbs at 34-35ish weeks. "Tear" Was hoping 30 was all I gain. hopefully it will ONLY be another 5. Crossing my fingers. But on the good note it's only half of what I gained with my first pregnancy. and 15lbs less then what I gained w the 2nd.. :/
  • VelociMama
    Options
    30lbs at 34-35ish weeks. "Tear" Was hoping 30 was all I gain. hopefully it will ONLY be another 5. Crossing my fingers. But on the good note it's only half of what I gained with my first pregnancy. and 15lbs less then what I gained w the 2nd.. :/

That's awesome! You're doing great!
  • CountryGirl84
    CountryGirl84 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Up 37 lbs at 38 weeks!

Thanks pretty!!! That's so true!!!!! I too was 150 prepregnancy..and june seems like a good amout of time. You and I really need to push each other since now we have the same goal ;-)

I started out at 150lbs pre-pregnancy too, I'm due Dec 13th, I definitely will need motivation for getting back in shape, but I REALLY want to, in fact I'd like to get down to 140lbs.
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Up 37 lbs at 38 weeks!

I started out at 150lbs pre-pregnancy too, I'm due Dec 13th, I definitely will need motivation for getting back in shape, but I REALLY want to, in fact I'd like to get down to 140lbs.

I 150 seems to be a very common number. That was my first mini goal before getting pregnant. I was 165 when I found out. Hoping after the baby I can actually get to 150 by Oct :) then my next goal will be 130s. haven't seen that since 2006. lol